Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awesome Award 7/22/17: BethanyFrasier

last reply
31 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes

I can't think of anyone who is a better example of not being embarrassed or ashamed of their sexuality and is comfortable sharing it in public, giving the rest of us an example of how sex should be viewed. Her advice is always spot on and she's always careful to hand it out in a polite and pleasant manner. In other words, she's just damn nice as well as being fun and flirty.

On top of that, she's a prolific writer, a great friend, and one of those people you just enjoy reading, whether it be forum posts or stories. I should also mention that she's a Princess of the Woodland Tribes, or at least will be, sometime in the future. She's brought some wonderful suggestions with her, as well. So yeah, I think she's pretty awesome and I know a lot of you folks will agree with me, so give it up for Princess Bethany!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

As President of her fan club, I wholeheartedly agree. She is awesome with or without the award. Congrats Beth. A title well deserved. She is also a great editor.

BethanyFrasier is a class act both as a human being and as a writer...two categories which do not always coinside, IMO. ;)

Mega-congrats on the recognition of your 'Awesomeness', Bethany, and a pat on top of Sprite's pointy little head for a job well done.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!! Bethany is so lovely and real and fun to talk to (we need to do more talking!) Been waiting for this to happen!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Bethany, you are awesome and I already knew it! Congratulations! You well deserve an Awesome Badge! Two thumbs up and somethin' else up too!!! smile

Certainly a wonderful pick for the Awesomeness Award. Getting to know her recently and so delighted others think she is as great as I do.

In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
An awesome lady who sets an example that all of us should strive to follow!

Let's bust out some champagne...

and celebrate!

Congratulations Bethany!
I have known Bethany almost since the moment she joined and in fact, knew of her from a common Native American friend before she came here, as well as her Saphic blog. I was soon in love with her, and all the amazing things she has done for others. But I know you are going to find this hard to believe but my love for her transcends her looks, and sex. She has gone where only the brave dare to go, and for her courageousness she has paid a very dear price. Yet in the midst of all that fight, all those battles, she remains the sweetest little girl in the world and my little boy loves the little girl in her. Congratulations Bethany Ariel!....and may you thoroughly enjoy this accolade in your heart of genuine gold.

*Bethany, I'm so proud of you! You are awesome!*
Danica ???
OMG! Hannah was right! All I had to do was send Rach a box of kittens!

Seriously, I'm dumbfounded! And I hope Rachel forgives my ubiquitous exclamation points, because I never expected to come on Lush tonight and see this! My humble apologies to the six previous (and truly Awesome) recipients, cuz I definitely don't feel that I'm in your league (maybe Rach has been doing a bunch of drugs lately!)

Lush has been a truly liberating place for me to just be me, and all my friends know (for good or ill) I'm probably a bit too liberated already! lol Love you guys!
God!!!and i thought i was lone admirer...
I don't recall if either of us ever quoted the other, but out of many who post or reply, I do tend to read Bethany's - they are always fun, funny and indicate a person completely comfortable with who they are. The bons fide sunny disposition shows through clearly (and her pics are stunning). I don't remember her ever saying a mean word to anyone, and that relentless good nature is most certainly rare these days. Go be your awesome self, Bethany!
Quote by BethanyFrasier
OMG! Hannah was right! All I had to do was send Rach a box of kittens!

Seriously, I'm dumbfounded! And I hope Rachel forgives my ubiquitous exclamation points, because I never expected to come on Lush tonight and see this! My humble apologies to the six previous (and truly Awesome) recipients, cuz I definitely don't feel that I'm in your league (maybe Rach has been doing a bunch of drugs lately!)

Lush has been a truly liberating place for me to just be me, and all my friends know (for good or ill) I'm probably a bit too liberated already! lol Love you guys!

I'm pleased to add my name to the long list of your admirers you have acquired. You DID send her the 'select' kittens??

Proud of Princess #1 / #6
Congrats, Bethany! I too, love your fearlessness. You're a rock star!

Congratulations Bethany! Well done and a most prestigious award!
Sure, I'll give it up.....to Bethany.

Congrats, Bethany! That's a rare one, and well deserved. Display it proudly, you earned it.
Congratulations Bethany!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Serious congrats on the Awesome! You are one of the first people I met here. I have always admired your honesty and your openness about your life and your sexuality. You even use your real name, and real photos! There is a real fearlessness in that. I am proud to call her my friend.
Congratulations to Bethany. She has answered a lot of forum questions that are usually only a few above mine. We seem to agree on most sexual oriented questions.

Brandie
Great choice, and a wonderful summary of what Bethany brings to the site.

Congratulations Bethany!

Congratulations!!

Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx
Congrats, Bethany
Of course I am late to the party but better late than never...

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.