Awesome Award 4/16/20: StillUndecided

last reply
30 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

No, i HAVE decided, and it's still StillUndecided (though i really have to ask, what's taking her so long to decide?).

ok, now you know why i never tried to make it in comedy... ANYway...

https://www.lushstories.com/stillundecided

She goes by Turtle, tho her friends know better, and she's been a member of Lush since Dec 27, 2011 - almost as long as i have, and i think i've known her for about that long too? while she tends to be quiet, her poetry is anything but! she's one of the few writers here who i actually get excited about when i see a new poem go up. usually i'm about the stories, but she has a way with words and has published over 100 pieces as well as co-authored quite a few.

Whilst not as active here as she once was, She has been inspirational to many encouraging other authors and even taking the time to edit their stories. i've had someone mention, in fact, that, had it not been for her, There is a huge chance they never would have wrote anything at all

She is caring and genuine and completely giving and very humble, a rarity amongst people, and that, in and of itself, should be recognized, so please, give her some love, people, and let her know just how awesome she is. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes

I have not met you but if Ms. Sprite says it then it must be true smile Congrats, now I am off to read some of your poems
Matriarch
0 likes
I decided she's a wonderful writer years ago.

A great selection for a long standing contributing and lovely member.

If I knew she was going to be chosen, I'd have baked a cake.

Congratulations on the recognition Turtle. Keep shakin' it!

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Here's to Turtle. May she happily pin on the rank of Awesome having already been there for many years.

living dead girl
0 likes

Congrats Sarah!
You are by far one of the nicest most amazing friends I have ever had ( both here and irl btw )
The first person I followed and read, When I first joined, and then one of my first friends here also
You are humble and kind and loyal and unbelievably talented to the max.
I've been beyond lucky to have you in my life for over 5 years now!
Thank you for being you!!

You are beyond awesome and truly beautiful in every way possible!

Love you lots!?????
True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Congratulations!!! Very happy for you.
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Force of Nature
0 likes
I fell head over heels in love with you the moment I met you. "Music" started playing in my head when I saw your background image.

You are indeed awesome. I thank sprite for giving you this award you so richly deserve.

Here is a chance for all your friends to visit you under the sea.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations to StillUndecided! And yes, she's super nice and an excellent poet!

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Fab choice. Well done, Sarah. I love your poetry. Keep being awesome ??
Tinker Bell
0 likes

Congratulations!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
MUCHAS CONGRATULATIONOS, MS. TORTUGA

Where do we pin the badge?
Clumeleon
0 likes
I wholeheartedly endorse this award. One of the best people I've met here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great choice Sprite! I am privileged to know her and her AWESOMENESS!
Awesome Lady
0 likes
I am so happy that someone so deserving according to all your friends are receiving this award - much deserved.

Quantum Tease
0 likes
You are awesomely awesome, Sarah !!

0 likes
Hey, Turtle. Our paths have never crossed on Lush — sadly, I've never noticed your stuff. But seeing how you are a Lancashire lass, I'm going to stand up and applaud anyway. One for the county! Way to go.

Congratulations.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Congratulations!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations dear Turtle. I know you and I don't talk to each other much anymore but I still consider you one of my close lush friends and I know you deserve this award.

*crash tackle hugs*
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Many congratulations!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations!
Captain Turtle
0 likes
I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for your lovely comments! It really does mean a lot to me to have been recognised in this way!

Feel free to drop me a message any time!

Love Turtle x
Insert something witty here.
0 likes
You are an amazingly beautiful soul. You deserve all the happiness and more.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Congratulations, Turtle! You have obviously touched others lives in a remarkable way which, to me, is the awesomest thing of all! I shall take a peek at your poetry!
Love Bug
0 likes
Great selection Sprite! Congrats Turtle on your well deserved honor. You were one of my first friends on Lush and still to this day you are a dear friend.