Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing the Winners of our "Rainbows" Story Competition

last reply
35 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

There were many beautifully crafted stories written for this competition, which left our judges with a very difficult task in selecting our favourites (in order).

Here are the winning entries. Congratulations to Tam, Rach and Fuzzyblue on your placings:

1st Place ($200): Stone Butch, by tams_back_yay
2nd Place ($125): Smoke Signals by sprite
3rd Place ($75): Sometimes I Wonder If My Behaviour Is Considered Normal, by fuzzyblue

These wonderfully written stories made up the Top 10:

Away Above The Chimney Tops, by clum
Yellow, Blue, Green and Red. Orange, Purple; and Black too., by CuriousAnnie
Summer of '88, by vanessa26
Finding Love on the Other Side, by techgoddess
Born On The 12th Of July, by deviantsusie
Dances With Lions, by sandy2moon
Uncaging Our Hearts, by KimmiBeGood

A huge thank you to everyone who participated and made this competition a great success.

I will be awarding RR's and EP's shortly, and notifying the winners.

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Thank you!

Nicola x

Massive congrats to the top 3. These were all gorgeous stories with real, beautiful, vulnerable characters.

Really enjoyed the entries in this comp. Congrats to everyone who placed. Wonderful writing from a lot of people.
Huge congrats to the top 3, honorable mentions, and all who entered. I think I read all the entries and each had special qualities in their stories. I am honored to be able to write here.
Congrats Clum!

Sole representative of the XY Club.

Boys, we are getting the testosterone kicked out of us. Best we pull up our knee highs and bring our A-game to the next comp.

Heck of a top three, even better top ten (‘cause Clum’s in it) . Congrats All!!!
Congratulations, Tam. Stone Butch was always my winner for this competition, and I'm glad the judges agreed.
Well done to all the authors who entered, as always, there were so many wonderful stories both within and outside the top ten. Congratulations to my fellow writers in the top ten, your stories were fabulous, a tribute to our craft.

Wow, Tam, Rach and Fuzzy you nailed it. Congratulations, I know what this means to you, your stories were so brilliantly done, love your work.

Thanks to Nicola and all those who organised and judged this competition. Loved being part of it.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Congratulations to all.
Congratulations to the winners and the top 10! And to all who put themselves out there with amazing stories for this competition!! We have such talented writers here and I am honored to be among them!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Congratulations to the winners and the top 10. And to all who put themselves out there with amazing stories for this competition.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Congratulations to the winners and top 10. As always so many great stories by everyone who entered. A huge thank you to all the judges on making this difficult decision.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Good morning and congratulations to the winners of another Lush competition. Once more the runners up were great as well.
Congratulations to the winners and to everyone else that made the top 10! There were some really well-written stories.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

There were many wonderful stories and tales this time, it’s amazing how the judges can whittle it down to just ten. Tamara, Rachel and Fuzzy really lead the way.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Three fantastic girls on the podium
Huge congratulations to Tam, Rachel and Fuzzy and well done to the honourable mentions

Stellar entries, Tam, Rach and Fuzzy! Congrats to the Top 10 and a huge 'thank you' to all who entered!
What a fantastic competition! So many great entries and a really superb Top 10! Congratulations to Tam, Sprite and Fuzzy, all the qualifiers and everyone who entered.
Congratulations to the winners and all the contestants. Huge thanks for sharing your stories and stimulating our brains. You are truly amazing!!!
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Congratulations to the winners, excellent work!
I can’t disagree at all with the top ten.

Those were some amazingly nuanced and impressive works of art.

I'm just glad to be considered in their company.

📜 🖋️     S e m i t a l e n t e d   S c r i b b l e r     🖊️ 📃

Confused about the rules for my Lush Stories® song titles game? → Click HERE.

Wow. I am honestly shocked. There were so many incredible entries in this comp, I was just hoping for a top 10.

Congratulations to Rachel and FuzzyDuck ( ). I couldn't be more honored to be sharing the podium with two of my favorite authors.

Huge congratulations to all of the runners up too.

Also, a huge thank you to the behind-the-scenes judges. It is a thankless job but I can speak on behalf of all the entrants when I say you are greatly appreciated.

Finally, thank you to everyone who read my story (especially those who scored and commented). Party at my place!

Congratulations to all of you! Having read all of the top ten, I can honestly say all of you deserve your high ranks. I bet sorting out the top three was a toughie for the judges. Huge congrats to all of you!

thank you from the bottom of my heart. i wasn't sure about this one, and looking at the top 10 list, i see so many stories that are just brilliant - really kind of knocked over by the feedback it's gotten. sometimes a story just writes itself. this one did. and thank you Clum for pushing me to write it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Congratulations to the top ten and the winners, but also everyone who entered.
Quote by sprite
and thank you Clum for pushing me to write it.

Wish I hadn't now - I would've made Top 3. :P

(Well done, you're amazing.)
Congratulations to all!
Author! Author! Congrats to all!