106 replies
11.0k views
7 watchers
82 likes
Best down-under
0 likes

Mine is in:

The Sin Preceding Original Sin: Adam Swiped Left

I'll be a tad busy, lots of entries to catch up on - read about eight so far, all excellent.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes

Quote by sprite

i only enter these so i can avoid judging. when i don't enter, i just ignore Jen until the contest is over and then tell her i missed the PM and sorry, i'll do that next one (you think i'm joking, don't you. i'm not biggrin).

And that’s why I love you Rachel! 😎🤣🥰 (okay not the only reason but definitely in the top five). 😘

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Jen

Ps. No death during sex!

Reading through the entries, I'm surprised by how many deaths there are. I suppose there could be some parsing of "during sex" but some decedents are still damp and naked, The stories have lots of likes and positive comments, so many people don't mind, but I prefer a story where everyone gets out alive.

Perhaps the mods should require a tag that warns "somebody dies" so I don't end up with my growing interest in a story suddenly killed along with a character.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Trousseau

Reading through the entries, I'm surprised by how many deaths there are. I suppose there could be some parsing of "during sex" but some decedents are still damp and naked, The stories have lots of likes and positive comments, so many people don't mind, but I prefer a story where everyone gets out alive.

Perhaps the mods should require a tag that warns "somebody dies" so I don't end up with my growing interest in a story suddenly killed along with a character.

Then there are those of us who’s first erotica was horror… cut my sexy story teeth on Clive Barker.

Writius Eroticus
1 like

Quote by Trousseau
Reading through the entries, I'm surprised by how many deaths there are

Yeah some of them come out of left field, and I too prefer less deathy stories. But when it's done well, I admire it. Top marks to TroublesomeBard in this regard. Entertaining as all fuck.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Simple Scribbler
3 likes

Quote by Trousseau

I will respond to your comment on my story too, but I think this comp theme just gave us a chance to explore darker writing, and many of us took it all the way. I understand your dislike too though. I definitely left my guy damp and naked and in a seemingly fatal position after sex but led with it so readers would know going in that it didn't end well. And I omitted any actually killing so readers could envision the ending they desired.

I don't like requiring a "Somebody dies" tag because it takes away the shock value that many readers enjoy. And we all read some stories that grab our interest then twist in an undesirable direction. Don't hit the "like" button. smile

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

My feelings are similar to TR's and WBWS' that this particular comp has had a lot of violence and death for my taste, especially situations where the death, while not taking place during actual fucking, was still at least loosely linked to sex. Not that the Noir comp wasn't gory too, by the way, but somehow I was more comfortable with it there, and I think there was mostly more separation of sex and death in that one. Admittedly, I rather brutally murdered three characters in my own Noir entry, but they hadn't been involved in any sexual activity at any time in the story. Plus their killings were highly justifiable.

Anyway, I agree with Kimmi that a new rule isn't the solution. I think the setup for this competition is trigger warning enough. My approach has been simply to not reward stories that cross the line for me by hitting "Like." That said, I think there have been a couple of rough stories in this group that I still Liked because they were really, really good.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Charming as fuck
2 likes

Just an FYI. The announcement date for this one has been pushed back to the 18th, given the volume of entries we've had. Thanks for your patience smile

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Quote by Jen

Just an FYI. The announcement date for this one has been pushed back to the 18th, given the volume of entries we've had. Thanks for your patience smile

this is in response to me bugging you about it 7 days early, isn't it? lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Quote by sprite

this is in response to me bugging you about it 7 days early, isn't it? lol

Yup. Next time you irritate me, I'll push it back a month 😇

Having fun!
0 likes

As a first-timer, I thought the topic and guidelines were excellent, mainly because I was forced to write something completely different. I am not into writing about, death, horror, etc.

My Dirty Talk comp entry: Knickerless

A gay standalone story: The Queens Head

A standalone story: A Good Life

A standalone office sex story: Back in the Office

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Any idea if the winner will be announced today? If so, what time? TYIA, Doc

Charming as fuck
1 like

Quote by DocTaco_

Any idea if the winner will be announced today? If so, what time? TYIA, Doc

Yup. In about 10 mins 😇