HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SMOOCHER!!

last reply
28 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's Rick's birthday (June 1st) I remember cuz it's the day after mine!

Please help me wish him a fabulous birthday!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Happy a birthday if your a friend of BEFFER YOUR A FRIED OF MINE HAve a great day Sat.Hope BEFFER gives you a special present
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Happy biirthday, Smoocher! LaylaJune wishes you a happy one too!

Lurker
0 likes
Happy birthday and many happy returns.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wishing you the best day ever. I hope your day is amazing and you have many; many wonderful surprises. May all your wishes come true. Sending you lots of huge hugs and love heart

P.S. I know I have been a member for quite a number of years, but I have never learned how to add the pix to forum posts. Hopefully, one day I will surprise myself and everyone and figure it out, LOL. Have an amazing wonderful weekend. MWAH
0 likes
Happy Birthday Smoocher!!! Party on, Dude!!!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Denim_Daisy10

OMG!!!

Happy Birthday Dude!!! I do hope DD made enough for the three of us. Decadent. I’m not suggesting a threesome on your birthday. I can watch you two while I eat. ?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Rick! Hope you have a great day!

True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Have a great day!
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Awesome Lady
0 likes
Yes it is your birthday, you adorable lovely bestie friend. Know that everyone that knows you loves you.......

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

The Creep
0 likes
Happy happy birthday to you, Rick bless you and have a fabulous one!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sorry I'm late ..Happy birthday Smoocher! ????

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Happy Birthday.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Smoocher ... I’m so sorry I joined the party late ... but here’s warm wishes that your special day was wonderful and filled with all the things that bring a smile to your heart ??????