Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

ChrisM Achieved The Omnium Badge, Let's Party!!!

last reply
46 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
Many of you know ChrisM, he's been hard at work , not only as a Mod, but he is now the latest author to get his Omnium Badge. For those of you who don't know, that means he has published a story in every one of Lush's categories! That's a huge achievement because many of those categories are uncomfortable for many of us to do.

Please join me in congratulating Chris. It's not just the number of stories, but the quality of them that makes him one of the most popular and prolific authors!!

Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Kinky Quill
0 likes
Well done squire, it’s a great achievement
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
0 likes
Chris. Just, Wow! That is some achievement. Congratulations.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congrats Chris! A great achievement!

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
CONGRATS!!! And thank you, for entertaining us throughout the many sexgories biggrin

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Woohoo! Chris, you rocked each category too! Well done!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Congratulations Chris. That badge is achieved only through hard work, dedication, and perseverance. Totally deserved.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

CONGRATS, CHRIS, ON YOUR WONDERFUL HONOR. YOU ARE IN AWESOME COMPANY! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND MENTOR. YOU ARE SO DESERVING
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Welcome to the club Chris. Congrats it’s not an easy task.

Hugs,
Mysteria

Ungovernable
0 likes

As Brooke put it so well, it's not just the quantity but the quality of your work that merits our appreciation and applause.

Stylishly, dazzlingly, hilariously, breathlessly, exuberantly, superbly done. Tu es le meilleur, Christian.
0 likes
Chris, I've only recently discovered your work, but it doesn't take much to be impressed and enamoured of it.

Congratulations on an astonishing achievement! It – and you – are truly amazing.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Chris!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congratulations, Chris, well done! Very few have managed to achieve this milestone, but what makes it more amazing is the number of excellent authors that have done so. It's not easy to write a story for every category, but it's even harder to write quality stories at all, much less across such a range of topics. That this group has done it sets the bar very high, so you're joining elite company - where you belong!

Now we have to get our heads together and think up some new categories! Hmmm...

Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Congratulations!

I'm still struggling to find ideas I like for four categories, so I know difficult it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Chris. I'm so impressed.
True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Congrats Chris
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You've climbed a mountain and I'm proud of you.

But I know you aren't finished.

You have more mountains to climb.
Attention Whore
0 likes
Congratulations Chris on an incredible achievement.

*bow down genuflecting gif thingy*

Emoji, that's the word.
Yes, you should have a hazard label on you, "warning CG will be your every fantasy"

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
What an achievement!

Honestly, Chris, you set the Lush bar as an outstanding writer, superb volunteer editor, prolific reader and supporter of so many people's stories and all round good egg. I really don't know how you do it!

Many, many congratulations!
Dreamer
0 likes
I'm very glad you all dropped in to say hello.

Honestly, Chris, you set the Lush bar as an outstanding writer, superb volunteer editor, prolific reader and supporter of so many people's stories and all round good egg. I really don't know how you do it!

Curvy, I do it because it's fun.

Just for everyone to know; I have learned more from doing this about writing than I ever thought I would. Especially in writing about topics which I was hesitant to undertake. It forces one to think outside the box so as to come out with a way to present the topic in a way that is satisfying to your sensitivities. I highly recommend this to all of you.

For all of you huge

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Well Done Chris

Bang Your Head It's a Celebration

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations Sir!

You are an amazing author. You and my friend brookell have together written quite beautiful lesbian-themed stories. Thanks for sharing your work.

This is my first forum post, but I have been reading the stories on here for a long time smile
A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
Quote by Annacurious
Congratulations Sir!

You are an amazing author. You and my friend brookell have together written quite beautiful lesbian-themed stories. Thanks for sharing your work.

This is my first forum post, but I have been reading the stories on here for a long time smile

Thank you for such a sweet post, especially your first ever post!
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!