Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever...

last reply
80 replies
2.7k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Answer a question from the person above you and ask a new one for someone else to answer. Question has to start with "have you ever..."

Have you ever begged for a facial?
I have not...I can count, on one hand, the number of facials I have had.

Have you ever been caught spending time on Lush by your SO?
Every night. He's sitting next to me now.

Have you ever gifted someone a membership on Lush?
No but I have received it once

Have you ever taken Lush too seriously
Roger that one.

HYE had limoncello while vacationing on the Amalfi Coast?
No
Have you ever eaten Witchity Grubs yum lol
I fuck'n hope not.

HYE picked cotton lint out of someone's navel? (not your own)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
It wasn't a mistake and he loved it.....

Have you ever engaged in some sort of sexual activity with another person next to you, while spending time on Lush?
Not yet but who knows.

HYE ended the day with someone other than who you started it with?
Yes.

Have you ever got on a date with someone, then went to the toilet and masturbated... and went back to continue the date? (doing that while ordered by someone doesn't count)
Certainly not

Have you ever gone out with a date, with a group of friends, and then gone home with someone other than your date?
Yes I have and that’s who I’m married to today!

HYE used a remotely controlled vibe at a restaurant?
Yes I used it on one girl and teased her for over an hour, then made her cum in front of a waitress.

HYE tried to get caught while masturbating? If yes, then how?
Have one on our bucket list..
Have you ever thought you were having sex with someone else while having sex with your partner?
Yeah and she frequently voiced to me exactly who she was thinking about while I was fucking her. It was not difficult to set her ass on the curb a few weeks later.

Have you ever fucked five or more people within a six hour time window?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Nope. I'm a bit of a nudist but also shy.

HYE gone naked while in the "Great Outdoors" (camping, hiking, paddling, etc.)?
Yes, from as young as a teenager, skinny dippy in a local lake, males and females together, as recently as a couple weeks ago at my camp with the Mrs..

Have you ever watched your SO having sex with somebody else?
Yes, I once let my former partner to take part in a gangbang. She got 5 guys to fuck her and recieved 8 cumshots. Well kinda more like 4 guys, one of them was cooming pretty much in an instant every time, but he took her 3 times.

Have you ever shared your naughty pics on chat?
Yes I have and when I had orange hair.

Have you ever masturbated while chatting w/ a specific lush user?
Did years ago. Not really in any Lush relationships right now and don't chat much.

HYE had spontaneous sex while doing something else non-sexual (cooking, watching TV, whatever)?
Of course. The first girlfriend I lived with really liked to cook and clean. We had spontaneus sex few times while she was at it, but with time we developed our kind of kink where I masturbated while watching her and she just did her stuff while watching from time to time. She never helped me with that, but she always let me cum on her, either into her cleavage or on her clothes, then she completly ignored the fact that she has my semen on her and continued with her chores. It was turning us on so much, that in most cases we were ending up fucking like rabbits within 2-3 hours.

Have you ever entered a chat room and had a thought "I really want to make her/him cum" about another user (can be an old Lush friend)?
No.

Have you ever had to bite your tongue while chatting w/ lush users?
umm no

HYE had a crush on your teacher or boss?
Nope. Fear of heights/falling makes it a no-go

HYE written a Lush story that was absolutely 100% true to life?
Yes. Several times.

Have you ever, as an adult, threatened someone with physical violence?