T-girl Pre-op or Post-op

last reply
33 replies
6.0k views
2 watchers
24 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
As a transsexual girl the first question I always get asked if I have a penis. I always tell them truthfully that I still do have my penis, which gets them all excited.

Frankly, I'm a woman, and don't really like talking about my penis. That is why I tuck it away when I get dressed.

I'm wondering what will happen after I get surgery. Is the only thing others like about girls like me is what I have down there?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
really daisy if your penis is offensive to you the option of surgery is viable BUT maybe that's the part that makes you...you.

you see yourself as a woman who happens to have a penis and don't identify as otherwise, let those who understand that into your world!....think very carefully about surgery daisy, not for some banal idea that "you might get sick of being a woman" or anything as small minded as that, I mean from a standpoint of surgery being invasive and very risky...if you are asking for an opion, id say keep your penis and leave labelling to others...be who you are.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
Quote by daisyphoenix
As a transsexual girl the first question I always get asked if I have a penis. I always tell them truthfully that I still do have my penis, which gets them all excited.

Frankly, I'm a woman, and don't really like talking about my penis. That is why I tuck it away when I get dressed.

I'm wondering what will happen after I get surgery. Is the only thing others like about girls like me is what I have down there?

no, not everyone is like that. sorry you have to deal with questions like that. it's rude, at best, and none of their business, really.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
1 like
Quote by sprite
no, not everyone is like that. sorry you have to deal with questions like that. it's rude, at best, and none of their business, really.

This.

And I admit that I'm one of the people for whom the thought of a woman with a penis ticks all the right boxes. But it's just rude to ask. I certainly wouldn't want the first question to pop up be about the shape and size of my penis either.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
pre op for us, because the only thing that turns me on about a guy is the cock and balls, so if you put that with a woman's body and face!!!! BAM!!
Lurker
1 like
no, not everyone goes on about it. as a pre op transsexual i also get those questions, usually i just side step it.
Lurker
2 likes
I get that question all the time,it doesnt really bother me .I think its kind of cute and offer to show myself to those who ask
Lurker
2 likes
I get asked about that all the time,doesnt bother me.Some guys are disgusted by it and then there are guys who are intrigued that I have a penis.Ive always offered to show myself to those that are interested
2 likes
Quote by daisyphoenix

You're a woman. Same as me, minus an X chromosome.

I presume that you're still going through the hormone transition if random people are asking you this very personal question? I can't think of any other way that random people would be able to tell, just by looking at you, that you were ever identified by society at large as a man.

Otherwise, is the question coming up when you're dating someone or otherwise close with someone? Because seriously? Tell them to fuck off.

There are no "girls like you"; there are "girls" (or "women", or whatever), and last I checked, a transgender individual was defined as a person who felt "trapped" in the body of the wrong sex. You were trapped. Now you're free. So tell the idiots who ask about your freaking genitals to fuck right the fuck off.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Unfortunately, I think it probably will be the first thing people will wonder -whether they ask or not depends on their preconceived attitudes.

For me, it depends on where we meet: if it's on a hookup site, I would absolutely need to know before our communication proceeded to a real life meeting. If it's at a non-sex party or gathering, and we were talking, I would be interested in talking to the person, not the genitalia. If we developed any kind of attraction for each other, it would then most definitely come up (no pun intended), because my own sexuality prefers a penis cloaked in feminine garb.

I feel for you tremendously. I cannot even come close to knowing what that must feel like: to actually believe that whatever cosmic or random forces are at play got your gender wrong. That is the MOST fundamental part of our makeup as human beings, and to have to wrestle with that on top of everything else life throws at us, would be the biggest cross that anyone could ever have to bear. I can only imagine it intellectually, but emotionally, I'm sure I can't eve come close to understanding how it feels.

All who must deal with that, like yourself, have my ultimate respect and admiration. Please do not let ANYONE get you down. It's not you, it's them. I wish you all the best.
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting subject matter. From my standpoint, if I was interested in being with a transexual, my interest would be to mentally, and physically, think I'm with a female then only to be surprised, or pleased, that I find a cock in your panties. I always wished girls would cum like us guys, you know, squirting cum out of their pussy to know they really had an orgasm. And then putting my mouth over her pussy to suck it up. So my interest would be to find a nice cock up your dress, stroke it through your panties, let the cock head escape from the panties and hope that there is some pre-cum leaking out. I love the taste of pre-cum so I would lick it off and roll it around my tongue. Continuing to stroke your cock slowly, I would like to build you up to a really full cum. Stroke your cock until you arch your back breath heavy and let your cock explode with cum all over. So if you have the operation, which you should do what your conscious tells you to do, you then just become a woman that I would not be interested in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I prefer the real thing but would not have an issue with dating a post op as long as she was willing to use a strap on, but then again that's why I love trans women as it is the best of both worlds
Lurker
1 like
You shouldn't worry about what others may think of you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So you having a cock would be my dream girl. Your body is what you were given and I honestly think we stereotype as only male or female yet we humans have multiple birth blessings and you are one of them. I so want you!
Lurker
1 like
T-Girl Pre-op ? I'm a transgender woman and a human being.Yes I still have my penis but my genitals dont define who I am
Lurker
1 like
I'm pre-op and yes its still there, you might need a microscope to see it tho
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would date either but given my choice I would rather she still have her penis. I dated a TS and her ass was better than any pussy I have fucked. The penis was a bonus.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Post op here and I'm very comfortable with myself this way...I do answer questions about my penis but never dwell on that one part of me...I have cute little breasts that men seem to like too.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I like transexuals who keep their cocks
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Tgirls do seem to fascinate a lot of people and some see us as interesting freaks. And that we are all sex-crazed submissives that are fixated by cocks. Well, sorry to disappoint but that is not the case - like any gender group, we vary in our attitudes.....to life, to sexuality, to how we see our girl-cocks, etc. Treat us with respect, as you would anyone else. Be polite. Ask politely, without drooling! But do not ask on first meeting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe someone else also said this and they are correct, the only thing that attracts me to a man is a cock and balls. That’s why I really love pre op transsexuals because now I could be bisexual with them as long as they are versatile, and that is truly the best of both worlds. The only way I would be interested in Pegging with a strap on is with a woman, and it’s just not the same as the real thing
0 likes

Pre-op Tgirl.I don't think I will have GRS  I'm kind of attached to my little friend

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Pre-Op Trans. Someone I can Pleasure orally. One who would top me as I may not be able to top Her.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

I don't think that would, or should, be the first question out of my mouth if I was involved with a transwoman. I would be interested in exploring either way, even if my fascination with cocks (I'm a bi-male who is largely inexperienced with males) might have me semi-consciously leaning a little towards pre-op. That said, most of the trans people I have known have been associates or (in one case) friends, not potential lovers, in which case what is in their pants has no relevance to me.

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

0 likes

I'm a pre-op trans woman and yes I still have my penis.However there is more to me than my organ.Most of us who are Trans are different from biological males and females.In other countries of the world its totally accepted and considered the third sex

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm in a relationship with a Post Op Transgender woman. Seriously, for me, being pansexual, I don't really think about a person's genitals. I want to get to know the person, not what they have between their legs. When the subject come up, sure, we discuss as it should be with out derogatory terms. We are evolving daily and now live together, (2023) always talking about stuff. She is had her SRS and it can be challenging for us as dilating is a huge part of her life for the first few years. We both enjoy anal sex. I just want her to be happy and be the woman she already is. 😊

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by daisyphoenix

Full disclosure, I had surgery 5 years ago, love life and never have looked back. My experience was that I felt inhibited when I still had mine. Also my dating was limited. If you're okay with guys who fetishize us because we have a penis that's fine but I wasn't because I wanted nothing to do with my penis. So to answer your question yes a lot of people only like us because of that body part but there are others who like us for who we are. It's so worth it to find the latter unless you're just looking for someone to have some quick fun with.

Today I do not date "t-girl chasers" at all as I don't really need to and almost no one at my college knows I'm trans.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by 55btmguy
Personally I prefer the real thing but would not have an issue with dating a post op as long as she was willing to use a strap on, but then again that's why I love trans women as it is the best of both worlds

I don't think you understand how dysphoric you could make someone feel by asking someone who specifically had surgery, to wear a strap-on. Just don't.

0 likes

Pre-op trans and yes I still have my penis

2 likes

I'm post-op and I don't miss my penis at all