Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who's been to a lapdance club with their wife/partner?

last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife once took me to a lapdance club for a birthday treat. When she bought me a dance the dancer told her she could sit in the cubicle with us and watch. I then bought a dance for my wife with the same dancer and watched as the dancer got very hands on with my wife which she thoroughly enjoyed. Anyone else experienced this?

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've been to many clubs and shared many dancers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I go once in a while. The first time was shortly after we were married. I bought her a lap dance and she discovered that she was bi. It was a great night.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't gone with a partner, but would certainly enjoy it if I did - especially if she let me watch while he was getting the dance smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to use it as a tease/denial technique. Gotta love cock cages and sexually frustrated men in strip clubs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When we were playing, 7 years ago, we went to the Dollhouse in Myrtle Beach for the after dinner drinks. my wife attracts women and we ended up in the Champagne room. that was a good night.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
went to a double lock up (guy and girl strippers present) with a boyfriend before. wasn't paying attention to what he was doing but we enjoyed an awesome night afterwards.

Say. Her. Name.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife took me to one and i brought her a dance thought she would freak ended up be fingered by dancer and cumming later dancer came over house with strapon thought for wife they used on me.
Lurker
0 likes
I once had to do an advertorial on this lap-dancing club in Dublin... (It still exists, I think, it's called Lapello...)

Like the good boy I am, I brought my GF, (who had always said she was Bi though I'd seen no evidence of it...) to the club. The manager guy compt us and eventually offered me a private dance with the girl of my choice.

"Oh, that won't be necessary," I smiled.

"Actually, that would be nice," said my GF, "can we have the girl with the curls?"

And we did, or rather, SHE did...

It was quite bizarre, actually...

(Another one for the autobiography!!!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
GF and I have frequented a few strip clubs. We have to be selective because we've had some unwanted attention from other patrons, but for the most part it's awesome and the dancers love us. We've made quite a few trips to the champagne room together.
The Linebacker
0 likes
We have several times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ex fiancee and I went to the club almost every weekend. She loved the attention the girls would give her; one girl used to get off by humping my girls leg! Ex usually talking one of them into coming home with us afterwards. Led to a lot of fun nights!
Lurker
0 likes
We used to go together. We would ask the waitress if she knew if any of the dancers would go to our room for a 3 way. Usually would get a few names. We would watch them dance, and I would pay for a dance with the lady my wife pointed out. Bach on the couch, I would propose our offer and ask her to stop by our table. It worked every time we went to a club!