If ask to pose for erotic photo's or art

last reply
25 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If ask to pose for erotic photo's or art. Would you prefer erotic Nude (fully nude ) sexy nude (semi-nude ) or Boudoir (just sexy ) close up of body parts (Breast / Nipples, abs, Lips, ??? . In Color or B&W
Lurker
0 likes
I'm comfortable with any and all. How much you paying? lol
0 likes
I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak so full nudity would be quite fine by me. Don't care about colour vs. B&W as long as they are done well.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny_W
I'm comfortable with any and all. How much you paying? lol

Pretty sure we can work something out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The end result would probably be consigned to the Museum of Ancient History !
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've posed fully nude and semi-nude for photography and life drawing classes at Ohio State, several professional photographers, a Cherokee artist in North Carolina, and of course, my boyfriend. I was also a bikini model for an auto show circuit for a couple years.
Lurker
0 likes
Nude or just a little something left on. Heels , Scarf, Even a Toe Ring is sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am quite shy but would be prepared as a one off, something for charity like a calendar. It would have to be tasteful and not just explicit.

I have the body now but just don't like showing it .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After a lifetime of marital modesty, this question has planted the seed of desire in my mind. I am no longer a wife and I am finding my ideas developing in a very different direction. The thought of posing naked seems cool to me now rather than absolutely out of the question. My figure is now in better shape than it has been for a long time, and I sort of like the idea of being nude and admired -- and lusted after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll have to discuss these details with the artist.
colin123
0 likes
Check out our pictures in my gallery and albums. Only like real pictures not ones taken from elsewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would be flattered if asked! Boudoir probably.
Lurker
0 likes
Boudoir
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Full nude and have been looking for a photographer recently.
Lurker
0 likes
photographer total art partial
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely if I knew and trusted the photographer. It’s something I’ve done before and really enjoyed the experience. Especially if it was done in an erotic way
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oldenuff2knobetter
Definitely if I knew and trusted the photographer. It’s something I’ve done before and really enjoyed the experience. Especially if it was done in an erotic way

I have a camera
Marx Sister
0 likes
Depends, but maybe. The hesitance really comes down to two things, first, do I know this person and feel comfortable with them? Additionally, I'm just not wild about being photographed in the first place, but it doesn't stop me if I really like an idea.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As an amateur photographer quite often it starts as a boudoir shoot and ends in fully naked. Shoot in colour and turn b&w in photoshop later when cleaning up. Last two stories I have used my own photos of my wife.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Back in college this was what the kids call a pro gamer move.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd go nude, semi nude, masturbation or hard core. I don't care. I like it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Full nude.... color .... in my garden