camel toe.. turn on or turn off?

last reply
194 replies
22.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby sometimes likes me to let just a little bit peek out around a tiny pair of shorts, or a bikini bottom. Seems like it turns him on some.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I tend to think of a camel toe like an accessory item, much like a tan or tan lines, tasteful earrings/anklets or a strategically located tattoo.

The woman is making an effort to get you guys and gals interested.

And then there are those who just don't give a fuck - but their camel toe won't be your first indication that they just.don't.care.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Hubby sometimes likes me to let just a little bit peek out around a tiny pair of shorts, or a bikini bottom. Seems like it turns him on some.

I would want to see that!!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was quite surprised at just how many of these posters - think it’s such a turn-on; being female I’d never reality given much thought to this, especially when younger!

Personally now, however, I’m not in favor of mine showing but it does when I’m in either my one-piece or one of my many bikini bottoms at the pool for a swim, more so in that one-piece suit which is much harder to adjust – discretely to hide it from view.

I try to keep my suit from becoming so tight that my camel-toe is visible, but after getting out of the water it does, for some apparent reason, becoming very pronounced and quite visible, thus somewhat embarrassing.

I usually adjust my suit as I’m getting out of the pool so that it does not show, but sometimes I get caught by all those teenage boys and those other men around the pool, which too, is quite embarrassing.

I do not attempt showing my embarrassment in front of them; instead, I just smile and walk on by!

To several that have commented as to whether it hurts when the clothes are tight and pulling into this area, I’ll say, this is only me talking - IT DOES! It is quite uncomfortable being tight or pulling in this area.

Now, after reading this thread I guess men and boys are just as obsessed in seeing us girls or women with camel-toes, as we girls and women are to notice boys or men in a tight speedo with a somewhat large bulge!

This brings up a most interesting scenario - about both the sexes… Does it not?

Think about it?

~~Jessica~~
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
~~~SORRY - Duplicate so I tried to Delete ~~~
Lurker
0 likes
I would say neither..

It's like any aspect of exposure. If it's someone that you feel attracted to, then it's all good. If it's someone that you are not attracted to, then you will probably find it revolting.

It's like when guys take their shirt off. If you look good, it's a positive. If you are gross.... it's a negative.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ryan1986
for me.. its not a turn on as such.. but if its noticeable on a hot girl ill certainly not look away...

Turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I definitely like glancing, I like being teased.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather check out a guy's bulge when it comes to being a turn on, but if I see an attractive woman at the pool or something, and it's showing, I'll look. I'm curious that way, and while it is sort of a turn on it mostly reminds me that I might be showing too and might need to make an adjustment. Unless I'm intentionally teasing someone, of course!

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!