17.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Cancer
Lurker
0 likes
i'm all about astrology and i'm a proud leo have the lion tat on my arm and born under the year of the rabbit which means i'm a double luck sign since both are considered the luckiest of their zodiac. also an aries rising so double fire, watch out! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I am a Taurus and can be Mostly Dom but sometimes sub if the right person can tame me.
Lurker
0 likes
Scorpio = the sexy one
Lurker
0 likes
Aquarius and mostly submissive to Women.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Capricorn Sun plus Cap ascendant. Not dom, not sub, just bloody minded!! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pisces
Sexy Mature Female!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My twin and I were supposed to be born around the middle of July, which would have made us Cancers, but we were born almost 6 weeks premature, which fittingly turned us into Geminis instead. So the twins actually came out twins! :-)
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm a Gemini. I was late, but I still would have been a Gemini.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Virgo
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
scorpio
we're the naughtiest in bed d;
Lurker
0 likes
Aquarius
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gemini/sub - chameleons, kinky and natural pleasers

My favorite kind of Dom is Leo... Beastly, kingly, primal. Getting a beast to purr is a beautiful thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scorpio -and a sub
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am a Libra.
So I am both a Domme and a sub.
I have to have balance.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a submissive Leo smile
Lurker
0 likes
Pisces

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
While I can imagine that in ancient times the season one was born in could be of influence to their life expectancy and in return that could influence their character, I don't see how that would play much of a role these days in a modern society where we have access to produce from all around the world all year long and access to modern medicin.
Neither does it make sense to me how the location of stars in the night sky, other than the sun, could have a different effect on different individuals here on earth.

Anyway, to answer the OP, according to some loony calendars my signs are capricorn/ox and I'm a cis male bisexual sub.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Mana wahine
0 likes
I am a Leo, though I do not buy into the whole "Your character and personality is defined by the date you were born on." In ancient times I can see how that would have played out and made sense, but not in modern times when we have access to so much more than we did back then. I wouldn't call myself fully submissive but neither am I fully dominate. It's all about balance.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I'm a Capricorn. I could live with labeling myself a cishet Daddy/Dom.
Lurker
0 likes
Capricorn

When it comes to the bedroom, the Capricorn man can turn from a calm mellow bunny to a wild raging bull in a span of seconds. ABSOLUTELY TRUE

Be prepared for a surprise of this level and magnitude. He can be very passionate in bed and pays close attention to detail just as he would in any normal situation. SO VERY TRUE
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a Virgo and a total sub. By the Chinese zodiac, I'm a Monkey.
0 likes
I was a Virgo but with NASA's recalculations of the position of the Earth vis a vis the planets and the astrological panic that ensued, I'm apparently now a Leo or a Leo/Virgo, or something.

If I believed a whit in astrology this would make sense, as I've always had all the perfectionist tendencies associated with the Virgo sign and all the gregariousness and fearlessness of the Leo sign, but I don't, so...it is what it is.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!