which one

last reply
26 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
which do you look at first on a girl? are you a butt kinda guy or boob guy? or are you neither? do tell
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
YES! Hard to choose when women were gifted with amazing sexy bodies! I am definitely an ass man! xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Legs....definitely the legs. The longer the better. Ooooooo, the legs, yes!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a boob guy. I have an ass and I have legs. I don't have boobs. Boobs, boobs, boobs!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Does it have to be boob or butt?

I look at whatever attracts me too her. It could be boob, butt, eyes, smile, hair, or legs.
I just try not to stare...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I first look at a woman. I quickly scan her, top-bottom. Assuming she is good looking and sexy, my eyes are drawn to which ever part of her is the sexiest; whether it be her face , legs, ass, etc. Of course I don't stop there, but look at all the interesting bits as they become visible. And of course, I try not to stare, or at least get caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would also have to go for legs... don't get me wrong i love a nice pair of tits or a good lookin ass.... but my personal preference is legs smile ... and I'm not with "the longer the better" .. I would rather see a 5'5 woman with shapely legs than a 5'11 one with unshapely ones
Lurker
0 likes
If her back is turned to me, I'll longingly and hopefully safely stare at her arse, but I always love a good chest, so given permission, I'll stare at her boobs. I really love boobs.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Legs....definitely the legs. The longer the better. Ooooooo, the legs, yes!!

Heheh, this question has been posed half a dozen times since September 2009 (that I'm aware of)...and you always answer the same way.

You are consistent, Merc!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Boobs for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless she is displaying a part of her very obviously, I'd say face, boobs, waist, ankles.
Lurker
0 likes
I gotta admit boobs, i know women don't like it but it happens so naturally. I really have to concentrate to keep eye contact if the boobs are all out there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I am bi I am going to chime in here...i am all about the ass...a nice round butt to grab, spank, and nibble on...oh my!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Her eyes. Her face. Her smile.
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
Since I am bi I am going to chime in here...i am all about the ass...a nice round butt to grab, spank, and nibble on...oh my!

Ivy sounds rather carnivorous tonight.BfuzQapgS6sZ7Z6e

run, booty, run!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
boobs! Just because they're the easiest to see when you first meet someone. I love a good arse though!
The Linebacker
0 likes
It all depends on how they are adorned.
Lurker
0 likes
First- eyes, they are the window to ones soul.
Next boobs
then ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes first every time, nothing is more beautiful on a woman.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I look at the butt first. Boobs don't really appeal to me much.
A nice booty is what I need ;)
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i used to be all about the boobs, but as I grow older and wiser, it has definitely shifted to the ass. Nothing can beat a nice firm fantastic ass! Just make sure you have the legs to go with it smile
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Oh my, so many things to choose from. Legs, hips and ass. Those are things that can catch my eye anywhere. Nice breasts with some cleavage showing. For mr looking at a woman's back in a revealing dress is erotic.

What melts me and gets me hard is a nice warm smile. Her eyes light up and I'd give her the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a no-brainer. Eyes, first, last, and always.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster