last reply
81 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I do like it but its been a while
God Empress of Lush
When I was living at home, I used to go skinny-dipping in the river near our house. You had to walk upstream a couple of miles to find a quiet bit, but it was lovely when you got there. I'd usually start in my swimming costume, then take it off, and just enjoy being nude in the water. It was among my first experiences of being naked outdoors. Wonderful.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
I have always liked to skinny dip, but my wife, no. She is hyper-self conscious about her body and won't let anyone else see her (she doesn't even like to go swimming with a suit on if someone will see her).
Advanced Wordsmith
Swim naked in my pool all the Time...Watch my Big Tits Float
Lurker
the only way to swim....we have a couple different monthly nude swims....
Active Ink Slinger
Its great, quiet secluded spot , sunny day , freezing water
Active Ink Slinger
Skinny dipping is the best. Feels great. Skinny dipping with friends? Even better!
Active Ink Slinger
Can't you do fatty dipping too?
Never have been swimming naked--at least not intentionally.

Did end up in a bra and panties in a pool in university after going in fully clothed after a swimmer who was doing her damnedest to drown in twelve freaking feet of water. I don't think that counts, though, and it certainly wasn't relaxing.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
nope, never done skinny dipping ....
Lurker
Yes, definitely. The water feels great flowing around my balls.
Rainbow Warrior
I prefer doing everything in the nude, but we have our own pool, so my friends and I skinny-dip every summer.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes we swin in the nude frequently.
As a teen I would be the first to hop in the pool nude and were soon followed by other girls topless and then remove the bottom bits under water. Afterwards they always left the pool naked. The guys had no problems going in naked.
We partronise clothing optional beaches here a lot and all have all over tans.
Unfortunately we dont have a pool in our complex or we would be using it and causing some interest among the residents.
Once you become accustomed to swimming nude there is no other way - surfing nude is just amazing and a wonderful experience.
Active Ink Slinger
Have done it and waiting for summer as we will sure do it again
Lurker
Every summer down at the lake of the Ozarks. Our lake cabin is a great place to go nude and get rid of the tan lines. It is a tradition for 18 plus years.
Active Ink Slinger
I love nude beach and skinny dipping. Cant wait for the summer.
Active Ink Slinger
On a hot summer's day, and a private pool.

There's nothing better.
The Bee's Knees
have only done it once. was with a group of girlfriends while on vacation. it was spontaneous and served as a bonding moment.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
Love skinny dipping
Active Ink Slinger
I have done it and enjoy it !! Looking forward to doing it again..
Active Ink Slinger
Of course! It's awesome. And, every chance I get.