Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how would you rate your pussy-licking skills?

last reply
206 replies
19.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by TangerineSky

I'll be the judge of that. You're a solid 10, baby.

*snorts* you're biased. not that i mind. ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go the fav number 8 lol
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I love having my pussy licked. So guys, how good do you reckon you are at this?
Let’s get together and see if my licking skills (rated a 10) are good enough for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9.5 as there is always room for perdection
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
For me it’s all about pleasuring my wife. I’m not that great at it in my opinion but my wife would be the best person to ask. I’d have to say 6-7. A solid 6. Hopefully she’s not laughing when she reads this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to say a 10 for me. ItI derive so much pleasure by giving a woman oral pleasure. Any ladies in or visiting Arizona that want a treat?
Lurker
0 likes
Not gonna give a number, but several dental hygienists have commented on my strong tongue...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kcwilder
Not gonna give a number, but several dental hygienists have commented on my strong tongue...

But where are you on finesse and endurance?
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Depends on the breed. Can't stand Calico or Tabby, but pretty good with Siamese...
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Oops! And now from the ASPCA...
colin123
0 likes
My wife cums every time I lick her pussy, she cums most quickly when I lick her when it is full of cum. So based on that I would be around 9 I suppose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
11 smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
10+. I was taught young, and even had a bi gf bring one of her lesbian gf's in to give me lessons. Unless I make a girl cum several times with my tongue then I am not complete. I love it more than any other position. I love giving a woman pleasure that way. Hearing her cum iss almost as good as cumming myself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Based on reactions from women I’ve been with, I would rate my oral skills high. But I do my best with a woman that truly LOVES being orally pleased. My favorite kind of sex.
Lurker
0 likes
An 8. Based on the reaction I get from my wife, I have to be pretty good. She says I'm the best she has had, but then she hasn't had that many men eat her pussy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At least a 9, based on the reaction of my girlfriend and previous sex partners. I really enjoy doing it and I take my time for it.
0 likes
8. I love eating pussy. In my virgin days (High School) this was where i got the most action as most girls back then settled on this then actual pentatrative sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe a 9, but nobody has ever complained
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when my first wife and I were getting divorced (very heated) she did admit she would miss my tongue, I've always taken that as a compliment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I love having my pussy licked. So guys, how good do you reckon you are at this?

Never had a complaint, just plenty of multiple orgasms.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Exponentially
0 likes
Honestly, I don't know. When she's arranged like the twisted wreckage of a train crash, still twitching, eyes rolled back, a huge pink rash over her breasts, her sex swollen and glossy and my face covered in her juices. I've never thought to ask her to rate me out of 10. Odd that, maybe next time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must have been OK, as she would come back for more
Lurker
0 likes
I rate myself somewhere between 6 to 8
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My theory on eating pussy is like pitching. Different speeds, different angles, different pressure , different areas. At some point, once the groove and rhythm is just right, bear down and complete the job. ??????. I was very lucky because early in life, I had a few mature older women teach me and explain to me how to satisfy a woman orally, vaginally and anally but the most important I was taught was orally. Luckily, I was able to then also apply it to women closer to my age .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My theory on eating pussy is like pitching. Different speeds, different angles, different pressure , different areas. At some point, once the groove and rhythm is just right, bear down and complete the job. ??????. I was very lucky because early in life, I had a few mature older women teach me and explain to me how to satisfy a woman orally, vaginally and anally but the most important I was taught was orally. Luckily, I was able to then also apply it to women closer to my age .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am going to do what all men do and say I am a 10, but the reality is probably a 7 or 8 on a good day, I am never to sure which the girl prefers a good lick of the lips or a suckle on the clit? Also do you insert a finger while licking?

I have nevery had any complaints but then again I have found most women enjoy getting their pussy licked goodor bad