Men's profiles !!!

last reply
44 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Please would men if they havent got a pic of themselfs put up a symbol showing that your male "not female" thanks.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Why?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Why?

The greatest question of all time!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree. Why put on a female pic if you're a dude! I've friend and I think offended some people when I friended them. I didn't realize they were dudes. Cum'mon guys help us all out!
my2cents
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Instant Solution: Read the person's profile before friending them.
Lurker
0 likes
As usual...correct response and straight to the point!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really? Really?? Really???
Ha ....if in doubt ask Dancing Doll smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Instant Solution: Read the person's profile before friending them.

you take all the fun out of everything! i like to be surprised! *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
I don't really understand. Every profile states whether the account holder is male or female, right?

I can't conceive of adding someone based on their profile picture. Call me old-fashioned.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
Please would men if they havent got a pic of themselfs put up a symbol showing that your male "not female" thanks.

That would ruin the surprise and you wouldn't have the opportunity to get your panties all in a wad!

SURPRISE!!!!

And how about all of the women who are discovering their "female" friends with NO MEN PLEASE posted in their bios are really men just pretending to be lesbians? SHOCKER! NOT!
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Seriously?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum
I don't really understand. Every profile states whether the account holder is male or female, right?

I can't conceive of adding someone based on their profile picture. Call me old-fashioned.

Ok. you're old fashioned!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'm pretty sure I noticed how "Ask the guys" just became "Tell the guys."

Wow.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Why?
Because your not a female thats why hunny
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
Because your not a female thats why hunny

what does that mean????

I mean, come on ... use your common sense. So an AV is a guy for a woman's profile or a man has a photo of a gorgeous ass .... as some here have said, don't judge me by my AV ... it's a pic I LIKE, it doesnt REPRESENT ME.

Read someone's profile .... if you can't read ... you are in the wrong erotica story website.

Lurker
0 likes
This is another thread that just keeps me in stitches.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

what does that mean????

I mean, come on ... use your common sense. So an AV is a guy for a woman's profile or a man has a photo of a gorgeous ass .... as some here have said, don't judge me by my AV ... it's a pic I LIKE, it doesnt REPRESENT ME.

Read someone's profile .... if you can't read ... you are in the wrong erotica story website.

i'm sorry but I feel if your a man you should put up a male pic on the profile page and the same for a female,I cant see the point in doing the oppisite,sorry but thata my view on it,I just cant see the point in it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

what does that mean????

i'm sorry but I feel if your a man you should put up a male pic on the profile page and the same for a female,I cant see the point in doing the oppisite,sorry but thata my view on it,I just cant see the point in it. Oh and I cant read.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL Maybe some of these guys don't "feel" that they are a man.

And Buz's answer of just, "Why?"

Thanks Buz for another good laugh.zJhevZZnQfJrLEvl

Just read the profile. There is a lot of information including the place for SEX, male or female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
i'm sorry but I feel if your a man you should put up a male pic on the profile page and the same for a female,I cant see the point in doing the oppisite,sorry but thata my view on it,I just cant see the point in it. Oh and I cant read.

I can understand why you are upset. It would be, for example, upsetting if say you were a male posing as a lesbian and hitting on women who are also men posing as women. That would make them a male lesbian who is gay

Not that this happens on Lush
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fugly

I can understand why you are upset. It would be, for example, upsetting if say you were a male posing as a lesbian and hitting on women who are also men posing as women. That would make them a male lesbian who is gay

Not that this happens on Lush

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
Oh and I cant read.

honestly, who cares? if you're only judging someone by their profile pic, then you aren't really a good friend to begin with..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my hasn't this thread gotten catty? Meow!! The claws are out. Anyone object to my airplane? I got a young lady to change her pink barbed wire avatar which I found a bit disturbing for personal reasons. Perhaps I really am an avatar Neo-nazi? For me I just check on the sexual status.....not that it means much on here (he chuckles).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by flytoomuch
Oh my hasn't this thread gotten catty? Meow!! The claws are out. Anyone object to my airplane? I got a young lady to change her pink barbed wire avatar which I found a bit disturbing for personal reasons. Perhaps I really am an avatar Neo-nazi? For me I just check on the sexual status.....not that it means much on here (he chuckles).

i don't have an issue with it as long as you really DO look like that - sleek, silver, and penis shaped - do you vibrate too, cause that would be a definate plus in my book. biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So, my avatar bothers you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I kind of understand Zoe because sometimes when I play the forum games, the av above me shows a pretty gal, or part of her body, but when I click on the profile it shows male.

For me it's no big deal, probably a few extra seconds to confirm av owner in the profile. But if you're not being careful assuming he's a gal but later found out the truth later after your post, you might feel it's annoying.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

Hey... my avatar doesn't just REPRESENT me... it IS me. Does that put me in the minority?

That said, I can see how it could bother someone in the word games, but I don't play the word games, so it doesn't affect me so much.

Zoe. Read the profile. Find out about the person before you jump to conclusions. Live a happy and fulfilled life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i got a pic of female legs as av... why? because i prefer the female body over the male one... I'm sorry if it inconveniences a lot of you, but like others have said here... click on the profile and read the "sex" only takes 5 seconds....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know how many times that I have been hit on for conversation or a friend request just because of my AV pic. Yes, I have a smokin' hot pair of breasticles as my pic but the very first line of my profile says that I am a "DUDE". If you can't take the time to read a persons profile to figure out the gender then it's not my problem!!

All I'm saying is to do the minimal amount of homework and the percieved problem will be solved.
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx