Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a guy wants to give you a BJ, what will be your reaction?

last reply
296 replies
34.5k views
3 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sure no problem might even recricot.
Lurker
0 likes
No Thanks!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If it was a lovely crossdresser then yes, as long as I could repay the favour. A normal guy then sorry, no. And before people ask, I'm straight and never sucked cock, but would be interested to give a crossdresser a BJ.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to respectfully decline. Nothing personal, just not my cuppa.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
I am not sure how I would react. I guess I would have to see what kind of circumstances are present.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
"No, thanks. I appreciate the offer, though."

And I've actually said that a few times.
Lurker
0 likes
I would prefer to suck his cock...
Lurker
0 likes
A guy is free to want whatever he wants... but it's not my thing, so it ain't gonna happen.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If he's a clean, decent looking guy that obviously takes care of himself, AND will allow me to suck his cock too, there's no way in Hell I'd turn him down!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to get the offer once in a while and I would respectfully decline. It was a bit flattering. I'm straight and sadly no women ever came up and offered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on guy but generally open to it now. My general rule of thumb is if it doesn’t hurt anyone, it’s legal and it feels good roll tide roll
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there done that in fact from both sides.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not, I got a BJ from a guy one time don't remember much as I was too drunk to enjoy it. But I have often wondered what it would be like to fondle and suck on another man's cock. It could be soft and I would make it hard or if it was hard to make him cum. I would also like to be with my wife and sucking the guy just before he slides his cock into her or joining her getting him hard and ready for her wet pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just some random guy off the street? Hell no! On the other hand, in perfect world, if it was a good looking guy that I liked on a personal level and that my wife found attractive, and that we trusted; and if we had talked about desires and clear limits and that discussion hadn't completely killed the buzz, well, yeah, I think I just might. But he's has to be into it, like really want to do it. And he has to have a really big dick and promise to fuck me in the ass--like a lot--because otherwise, what's the point of going bi?

Image is from this gallery.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Let another guy suck my dick is not something I imagine to be fun for me. Although the thought that a guy just might give a better BJ is convincing in theory; same as girls seem to be better pussy lickers then men.
Having a girl right in front of me, looking at her, feeling her needeness and enjoyment, grabbing her neck, her soft cheeks, the back of her head and feel her beautiful hair on me is most of the time an integral part of what makes that fun for me. In the end I would have to try it out to know. If someone would ask me it mostly would depend on the kind of relation between us. How much I like him, trust him, am attracted to him. But if he is in our bedroom already and would ask me, it can't be that bad, so it just might happen.

Although my girlfriend and I would categorize myself as straight only, there is that thought of me sucking another mens dick. This thought gets back to me from time to time and I would like to experience that at some point in my life. Up until now, there is no candidate that I am interested in for that kind of experiment.
0 likes
If I was attracted to him, I'd get hard and request 69. Otherwise I would turn the BJ down.
Action conquers fear!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have fucked many women and every one ( Well maybe almost) is great and I love that. But my best orgasm was when this guy sucked me one night after traveling quite a bit that day. Then he taught me to suck and I do it all the time now. I don't love the man but I love the dick.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Absolutely.  Even hotter if one or both of our wives watch

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Gladly location and time permitting as long as I get to suck his.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I pulled in my panties in the living room

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

What LordCephius said. Yes please ... as long as I get to do him back. Or even better, at the same time in a 69.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

NO way. I do not know anyone, in my friends group, that would ask.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A mouth is a mouth 😉