How to persuade partner to eat pussy

last reply
33 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but he seems reluctant. I've talked to him about it and he just says don't be silly, I don't dislike doing it! I want to pleasure you! But he just doesn't seem enthusiastic, and he doesn't really go for it first unless he really has to if i'm not wet enough for penetration. It's like foreplay isn't even a concept in his mind!
How do I address this without hurting his feelings? I don't want to feel like i'm forcing him into anything, but i have needs too and it's not fair that he always gets to cum and then gives up on me

Any tips???
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
First, trip him! Then when he's on the floor, you mount his face, and scream "EAT, Sucka!!" (that's how I do it anyway...)
Lurker
0 likes
Guys are visual and auditory. Play with it and tell him how wet you are wanting him to eat you out....that should work...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with MikeJ007. Give him a little show of what's to come and encourage him by telling him what you want him to do with his tongue.

Personally, I just adore eating pussy but I have to admit, I do prefer it smooth or neatly trimmed.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Classified
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
First, trip him! Then when he's on the floor, you mount his face, and scream "EAT, Sucka!!" (that's how I do it anyway...)

You are very easy on the eye.
Dress up for him, enter the room with intent.
Push him down and straddle his body.
Mount his face. Own him.
Tell him how you want him to eat your pussy.
Feel his cock as he pleasures you.
Let him know you want to orgasm on his face.
Then you want him to fuck you silly.
Reciprocate as well.
For me, I can never get enough.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Or perhaps hes not into that, in some groups eating pussy is a disgrace and considered to be below man. Is he in mafia? biggrin
or maybe your pussy smells bad and he doesn't know how to tell you. Don't mean to be rude but it's totally possible
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
find a hot girl on the side who is into eating pussy. tell him about it, maybe even let him watch.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
For me it's never been an issue I am always ready to eat a pussy nothing better in my book !! I agree with the above comments give him a little show of what you have,, mikej007 has the right idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Thats exactly how it should be done!

If you aren't getting what you want, be more forward and show him.

Don't be hesitant to show what you want, life is too short for that kinda crap.

Damn, Bethany, I do like the way you think!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cleanliness is next to tastyness - Make sure that you are clean and the scent of a woman is at a minimum.
In my early days I had many guys reluctant to go down. It becomes more probable after I have washed and shown him how clean I am and the scent of a woman is barely noticeable.
Generally most were surprised at the fact it is more palatable than they imagined and the degree of satisfaction I exhibited - sometimes a bit exaggerated - proves they are doing something I enjoy.
Rarely was it the one and only time they undertook that pleasure for me. Another thing a bit more aggressive - tell him unless you go down I don't go down - that works wonders as well.
With my current guys cream pie is a regular item on the menu.
I laughed at Beths comment - I would love to see their reaction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you get in bed, or where ever, push his head toward your hot spot and say "Me first, this time, Big Fella!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tie him up, then sit on his face.
Bullet Club For Life
Lurker
0 likes
this is backwards - I had to persuade her to let me eat her pussy. Now she hopes I'll do it most every time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to eat pussy, but i do agree with others that it could be cleanliness thing. Not to say you are dirty, but I like to lick pussy that has just come out of the shower. You may need to have a lady on the side take care of you.

I would say take a shower and then bend over on the bed like your last photo. I would be licking your pussy and rimming your ass until you couldnt take it anymore.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Buy him this shirt...

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Noob here and first post. I certainly don't have any sage advice, for that I apologize sincerely. I'm a guy, and have always loved going down on women. A friend of mine didn't share my enthusiasm for devouring pussy. I constantly harrassed and teased him about it, in a light hearted manner of course. He had a longtime girlfriend and have a child together. She eventually left him for another woman. I'm not saying it's because of his lack of offering her oral but it's kind of funny now. I swear I'm not a jerk. Lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You could try and encourage him to go down on you with some edible panties or maybe some whipped-cream play. Also, playing with yourself, putting your fingers into his mouth, and then asking if he can tell how horny you are from the taste could be a subtle way to encourage him to get some fresh from the source.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
"There are no arguments in matters of taste." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Ermm...I know this is "Ask The Guys", but if feel that I have to persuade a man to kiss lick taste tease my pussy, I am going to similarly persuade myself to show him the door.
I will agree with you on that
Bullet Club For Life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heck, all you have to do is ask smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Castle4coochie
Tie him up, then sit on his face.

PICK ME, PICK ME!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll start by assuming that you do not have cleanliness issues.

Like some of the other commenters, all I need to convince me is access. I love licking a pussy.

As to advice, maybe you could suggest an exchange. offer him a minute of cock sucking for every minute of pussy eating. Bonus: orgasm for orgasm.

Once he tastes you, he will likely find he loves eating you.

Of course, there is a possibility that he is a "digestive exit."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just tell him he's missing out on a massive part of the enjoyment of sex. Feeling a woman bucking around under your tongue, panting and moaning is one of the most rewarding parts of sex. If you want to feel like a man, make her feel like a woman. The incredible closeness and sexiness of using your tongue on a woman and watching her reactions is amazing. I think that men who don't 'get it' are missing out. Sure, it can be am acquired taste, like many of the very finest things in life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do the 69. If he doesn't respond at all while you're doing your part, it's either he is not attractive to your vagina or he is just a pussy to do it.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by petrova
Do the 69. If he doesn't respond at all while you're doing your part, it's either he is not attractive to your vagina or he is just a pussy to do it.

Exactly! Also you can say to him, if you don't do me, I don't do you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bethany Frasier had the best answer, but next to that, convince him to let you tie him down, then have your way with him. if he doesn't go along with, find somebody who cares for you enough to do it, or somebody who just loves giving oral.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gael

Exactly! Also you can say to him, if you don't do me, I don't do you.

It is damn true. If he doesn't find every part of your body attractive, find a man who will love your vagina the way you adore his penis.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Lurker
0 likes
The answer is simple:
You don't.
He should do it himself.