last reply
292 replies
37.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by patmill11
I deffnitly love a girl with curves no sticks for this guy.

Agreed!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
from the messages i get,a lot of guys do.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind. Girls does not have to be slim to be cute, to me it's more like a complete image of a person that speaks much more than a weight. If the girl has that "thing" in her, but is a plus size, I'd still choose her over two or three supermodels without even thinking twice
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have been with some full figured women and they are as hot and sexy as any.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ones iv been with have been sex fiends in bed lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer women that are size 12 to 18 with smaller chests.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yeah. My wife is currently a UK size 24/26
Lurker
0 likes
@HelenCath, @guest, @madisynnemi I couldn't agree more. There is nothing more alluring or sexy than when a woman, in particular a plus size woman, carries herself with the confidence and power of knowing how alluring they are to all. Take for example Ashley Graham, Emme, Iskra Lawrence, Tara Lynn, etc. These women are the epitome of how gorgeous and delectable plus size women can be. @HelenCath, you too are a wonderful example of a beautiful, voluptuous woman. I had the good fortune of visiting your profile page and gallery. Had a hard time leaving it! Thank you.
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Well there's bigger and then there's BIGGER. In my early 20s I had a work colleague who was 6'2" and all woman. I'm 5'7", have been since I was 13, and hope to be 'til I die. This was at the end of the disco era, we worked in a high end hotel, and staff parties, that happened three or four times a week, always got wild. Even went on a long weekend to the Gulf Coast with her, another girl, and a guy. Wanted her desperately, never happened. Regrets are for suckers.

Then there was the BBW and her boyfriend that I played with regularly for three years. Chrome on trailer hitches didn't stand a chance with either of them. She was a total delight. He had a cock...but that's not the subject.

So yeah, I'll take them bigger or even BIGGER. The real key is do they have an intellect, and will they use that intellect for creative recreation?
Lurker
0 likes
I like bigger women. Big tits mean small & cute feet and a nice healthy ass is a turn on. All size women are good unless they are obese. That gets disgusting~!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she's attractive and confident about her sexuality and likes to play, then I see no problem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curvy ladies rock! Extra sexy curves and big jiggly boobs swinging and swaying as we get hot n horny mmmmm my fav
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Absolutely!

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find curvy girls very attractive, lashings of sexy curves hidden or exposed in hot lingerie mmmmmm ooooh yes please
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Remember the Black Jeopardy episode on SNL 4 years ago with Tom Hanks?

A: "What a skinny woman can do for you"

Doug hits the button

Q: "What is ... not a damn thing!"

I don't feel quite that strongly, and don't mind thinner women, but overall I like them a bit thicker. Never understood the overemphasis on thinness. Has caused so many women so much pain. Let your body be what it wants to be. If you're naturally thin, fine. Be proud of your body, but don't think it makes you better than heavier people. Naturally heavier? Be proud of that too. A lot more guys dig it than society would lead you to believe.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Size is not a huge thing for me. I'm not too bothered by it. What works for me is confidence, a smile and intelligence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a chemistry thing for me, you get that tension between you and her. Size doesn't matter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are really into them, size doesn't or shouldn't matter. Most of the ladies I work around are not the anorexic model type, they are all natural women. So I like all women.
I may be middle aged, but I'm active & happy.

Love to get to know you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I`ve never had a really big women but i have had a couple of men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my woman bigger or thick n curvy. So much more enjoyable, both in bed and out on the town. Just so much more to love!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me the question would be how big. I prefer curves but only to a limit so above a UK size 18 it starts to become a turn off. I am the same with skinny woman below a UK size 10 they start to look unhealthy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
more cushion for the pushing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love real females, nice thick... just good to feel and kiss,mmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! A really curvy woman is hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Size, like age, is just a number. I agree that if the woman knows she is sexy, hot, got it goin' on, whatever, i would most likely find her attractive. My wife of 40 years has always been "plus sized", but never felt as though she was even mildly attractive. I have let her know, in no uncertain terms, that she was and still is hot to me and i would go down on her anytime anywhere. I still pinch her butt and tweak her nipples in public when the mood strikes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a woman with some nice thick curves sometimes. It depends on how she carries herself. If she is has a nice, out going personality, cute and dresses nice, it makes her very appealing and fun to be around.