Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys: In what position do you enjoy foreplay/kissing/fondling/making out with a woman in?

last reply
23 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Favorite foreplay/making out position?

18 votes
Guy in chair/on sofa, girl in his lap (12 votes) 67%
Laying down, guy on top (6 votes) 33%
Laying down, girl on top (6 votes) 33%
Standing up (0 votes) 0%
Other: please specify (6 votes) 33%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi, everyone. I'm new here. I'm a woman, and I love kissing/foreplay... well, I love sex in general, lol. As the title indicates, I want to know position-wise, how you all like to make out. Personally, I love them all, but I am partial to A., sitting in a guys' lap. I love feeling/teasing his hard on, and this position gives him convenient access to my pussy if I'm wearing a skirt/dress, as well as my breasts. I've had some great makeout sessions in this position.
Lurker
0 likes
i would say all of the above it can go from her being in control or me taking control but i would favor laying down me on top where i could pin her body down as i hold her hands above her head and kiss my way around
Lurker
0 likes
A. I like the woman sitting on my lap.
Lurker
0 likes
Facing each other....side by side....on a nice soft thick carpeted floor!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since there's isn't an "All of the above" choice, I went with A. Its seems to lend itself to some very intimate adventures smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guy in chair/on sofa, girl in his lap
Laying down, guy on top
Laying down, girl on top
Standing up
Other: please specify : All/any of the above :-)
0 likes
You need only look at my avatar...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
definitely love either a lady sitting on my lap or laying side by side, both give us great access to each other! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like all of them, but I think my favorite is lying down, facing one another, side by side. Because I am right-handed, I prefer my right hand to be free to roam where it will.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
I would say "A" first, quickly followed by "C" as a close second......
Lurker
0 likes
Woman Lies down with another woman on top. Cha cha!
Lurker
0 likes
I like going on top personally or stradling me in a chair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please, I'll have them all, and while we're at it can I have two girls instead of one?

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Stradling me on my lap, face to face. That way I can naturally explore her body. Fondle her ass, reach between her legs from behind, fondle her breasts, run my hands through her hair, rub her legs. It's the best position for kissing really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my lips on her nipple, her lips on mine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Stradling me on my lap, face to face. That way I can naturally explore her body. Fondle her ass, reach between her legs from behind, fondle her breasts, run my hands through her hair, rub her legs. It's the best position for kissing really.

Exaxtly, it's also my favorite position.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore the chick sat in my lap scenario for comfort, but also thoroughly enjoy walking up behind my standing wife and fondling/smooching her when she least expects it.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I usually am standing with a woman in my arms, I kiss her for a very long time, caressing her, her hair her back her butt holding tightly against me I may grind our pelvises together then moving to a bed or couch I would place her bottom on the edge and remove her panties and give her oral until she begs me to stop.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Woman Lies down with another woman on top. Cha cha!

LOL. I asked this question in the context of everyday, vanilla Republican sex in the Ask the Guys Forum: one man, one woman.
Not that my fellow Lushites participate in vanilla sex on a daily basis.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to have her captured on a bench or counter. Kissing and touching her all over from between her legs. Gives a lot of options if I want to go down on her or pick her up and take her to the bed or floor or stand up and continue making out. But really spontaneity is the best foreplay. Wherever the mood strikes up.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy laying next to her, running my hands over her body, her doing the same to me, playing with her breasts, nibbling on her neck and ears.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well this really depends upon what we are doing. If it's before we have sex, I like to start out standing, light kissing and touching before setting her on my bed and continuing from there with a whole lot of "B", hehehe, she likes me to be in control. But if we have just had sex, then we like to lay next to one another, kissing, touching, until I get hard again, then we decide how we are going to fuck again, hahaha.