Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Excuse me gentlemen but I have a question. Do you prefer big tits or a big ass?

last reply
118 replies
15.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You will have to excuse me on this one but I ll rather say a big brain.
0 likes
I really prefer real women...

I have seen those plastic tits and ass in novelty stores and they just do not interest me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have huge 1's
to me the ladies who have lovely tight less ample chests are WAY more sexy to me
but as i have said before all boobs are lovely
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
big ass, perky tits and juicy pussy. mmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't read all the post MssTreeNymph.

But the 25 or so that I did read, it seems the ass is where its at.

I guess most men are like a good dog (including myself)

You put the perfect ass on a already fine lady,

And I'd be following her around all day sniffing her ass

scooter..
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take ass of tits any day or night!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
seems like i'm in a minority here but for me tits win every time, as long as they are natural and don't sag i'll happily play with them all day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big tits all the way!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Big tits are more of a turnon to me than a big ass for sure, especially if the nipples are big to go with them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Big? No thank you!

I like firm, reasonably sized breasts but not too large - and small butts are cute.
Though, big ass means more to spank and sometimes feels nicer when being ridden.

So I guess I prefer big ass to tits.
Lurker
0 likes
tits all the way
Lurker
0 likes
Big juicy rack anyday!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
big tits is my preference
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big is not the answer, shape and proportionate to her body is what I think is important.
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like small pert sensitive tits...love riding a big tight butt!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love a big ass. The are so sexy and then to have a thong seperate the ass cheeks. I could just about blow my load looking at it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first thing is the personality a woman is much more than tits or ass she is a composite of everything she is.A guy has to be pretty shallow not to know that
0 likes
I'm in a small minority I think when I say neither not into really big breast C cup at most maybe D cup on the right woman I like breast to look in proportion to womans body, as to the ass I like them to look the same way in proportion to her body, I like cute sexy tight bubble butts where a skirt can hang of with a good gap between it & the thighs or look supper sexy in yoga pants.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Haha probably the odd one out here but I have a thing for small tits biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big personality and sense of humor
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
No, and No.

Big breasts have never really appealed to me much. Smaller tend to be firmer and nicer, by far.

A big ass often comes with big other things (see above) and again, does not really appeal to me. Being model thin is also not appealing.

Generally I favour someone who is petite and well-proportioned and who has an attractive face, eyes, lips, and hair. First impressions are based on things above the shoulders, especially including her intelligence and personality.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To answer this question I would say tits - but they have to be natural.

I do prefer "B to C" size tits in real life.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Fortunately they both tend to go together. I like full figured women generally, and of course big tits tend to be part of the package. I do like 'em, but all tits are great. I once slept with a woman who had pretty much no tits at all (but still fantastic nipples) and she was still great to be with. Run what you brung, and don't think you're inadequate if yours aren't big. You likely have something else wonderful to offer. Besides, those of us with average dicks have had to learn a long time ago that there are guys out there much bigger than us and (unlike with tits) there's ABSOLUTELY nothing we can do about enlarge ourselves. Be comfortable with what you have. It is enough.

Like redcaramel said, natural is more important than size (at least on a cis woman: I would make an exception for trans women for obvious reasons, but would still prefer them on the small to medium side, and less obviously fake). Generally I'll take natural A-cups over fake D-cups any day.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dryad
And NO you can't say both. Its either tits or ass lol

Tits all daylong!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I love a great firm, twisty, shapely ass on a lady with long sexy legs. Bigger tits are a plus, not not a necessity. Just firm perky tits of any size that aren't stretched and don't sag, plus a small hard toned tummy. And sexy women can have nice gym muscled arms and shoulders. And surgically enhanced tita are fine with me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Big ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm definitely an ass man, a nice shapely ass gets me going every time.
However to me it's not about size, I'm not looking for a shelf, proportionality is what it's all about, yet oddly if either was over proportioned, I'd prefer it was her tits.