Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic photography - have you ever asked your wife or g/f to pose for you?

last reply
31 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Guys, I posted a similar question on the Ask the Gals forum, but I think it would be very interesting to hear your point of view as well. Have you ever asked your wife or girlfriend to pose for you for a series of erotic photo shoots? Was she willing to do so?

Do you think she would she be willing to pose:
- ...wearing sexy lingerie?
- ...wearing an erotic/sexy outfit, whether something you could wear in public or purely as an erotic fantasy?
- ...completely nude?
- ...in public?
- ...in situations in which she would not normally engage, for the sake of creating erotic art?
- ...in the act, for example while giving a blowjob or receiving head or being fucked?

If you're a photographer, even of the most amateur variety, what sorts of outfits or poses would you love to see her in as you photograph her?

If you have asked her, how did she react? Was she flattered? Offended? Secretly thrilled?

A big part of the trick of it for me has been in finding ways to help my wife feel comfortable posing...overcoming her natural insecurities and helping her come to the conclusion that erotic photography between a loving couple is probably more ordinary than we think.

I've been photographing my wife for many years - I'm very curious how it works for other couples.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She's posed for me since we were dating. Some of the pics are framed at the house.

She has a nude painting of her done by an artist in Paris.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I did just write a story on this, so I'm going to share an experience as well. I have photographed almost every girl I've been with in the past 5 to 6 years. The nature and spontaneity of the shoot greatly depended on the girl, of course, ranging from only suggestively posing in full clothing to masturbating and playing with toys.

But some elements always remained constant. For example, it was always spontaneous in some form. We always talked about it before, but there was never any actual plan as for the when or where. That way, no frame was ever there to organize and standardize what we were going to shoot.
But the aspect that impressed me most is that in every shooting, it systematically became about something other than just having a fun times and pictures. The camera has a fantastic presence between two people, it kinds of pushed boundaries by the mere desire for a better picture. It is an awesome and overwhelming sensation.

It is also why I always deleted everything just after watching them back. The pictures themselves always seemed irrelevant next to that.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife and I have posed for each other in photos, her idea. She is the photographer hobbyist in our relationship.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We had an opportunity to indulge in an erotic shoot a week or two ago. Spent nearly the whole day, after turning our house into a giant photo studio.

Guys, have you ever done that with your wife or g/f?
Chuckanator
0 likes
Yeah did it. It gets sticky when in a divorce. Most women don't want those pics and videos floating around. Some here on Lush post them. It varies from person to person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes but it never materialized.
Classified
0 likes
I have shot women as a voyeur on request.
It has always been anonymous as no faces were ever shown.
Very erotic for us both.
As opposed to shooting naked models, that can be so asexual!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have some photos of her being nude, and even some where she's giving me titjob and blowjob.
0 likes
It is a fantasy of mine, but my spouse isn't the sort to go for that type of thing. I'd like to do a shoot in the bedroom with her slowly stripping down on the bed as part of foreplay. Alas, not much sex happening period so fantasies like that are remaining fantasies for now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always, and she loves it. Anytime anywhere....indoors outdoors classic, sluty, playful and tasteful...I am in love with the perfect woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been taking photos of my wife for about 6 years now. She has also taken some photos of herself when I have been out. We have had about 30 'photo' sessions over the past 6 years. Surprisingly they started very hardcore with no hiding of her face. Then after about a year when I told her that I showed them online she was, not surprisingly, rather annoyed. I use to, and still do, chat in Yahoo messanger, and shared her photos, chatted with guys and watched some on cam cum over her pics. I told her this and she was only mildly turned on. These originl photos I edited and covered her face.
In the last couple of years whenever we take photos I make sure I dont include her face and she does the same. I still share her pics and love to exchange phots and tributes with other guys. I have lots of photos in my albums and would love to hear and see what other guys think of her.
Dave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time was back in the late 90s. Those pics were so HOT! A few years (and many pics later) the laptop crashes. Take it to be repaired. Guess what were the only files that could be saved. Yup. I was working crazy Amounts of OT so the wife had to pick up the laptop. She said the two guys (young college age) kept eyeing her over. She learned why when she got home. She was mad about it at first. But I know she got a thrill. She was quite the mild back then. We laugh about it now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has occasionally when in the right mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love photography and actually talked my wife at the time to pose in some lingerie. She only allowed me to take two pictures of her topless. We divorced years later and I found full frontal, legs spread nude pictures of her on the internet. I guess It's a good thing I divorced her...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES, almost every guy has, stills, videos--It is a HUGE turn on for both parties/lingerie always helps
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes many times in lingerie naked indoors and out and its always a huge turn on .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, yes ... but it wasn't MY wife.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've taken erotic pics of my wife for over 30 years. I have them on my screen saver and never get tired of looking at them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys, I posted a similar question on the Ask the Gals forum, but I think it would be very interesting to hear your point of view as well. Have you ever asked your wife or girlfriend to pose for you for a series of erotic photo shoots? Was she willing to do so?

Do you think she would she be willing to pose:
Yes she would
- ...wearing sexy lingerie?
Yes she has
- ...wearing an erotic/sexy outfit, whether something you could wear in public or purely as an erotic fantasy?
Yes she has
- ...completely nude?
- ...in public?
Yes
- ...in situations in which she would not normally engage, for the sake of creating erotic art?
Yes
- ...in the act, for example while giving a blowjob or receiving head or being fucked?
Yes
If you're a photographer, even of the most amateur variety, what sorts of outfits or poses would you love to see her in as you photograph her?
In lingerie , In sexy outfits , naked , Having sex , etc
If you have asked her, how did she react? Was she flattered? Offended? Secretly thrilled?
Thrilled
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been posing nude for my photographer boyfriend since we were in college together, and you can see many of them in my avatars here.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes of the wife and I when we were much younger and carefree. They are actually quite flattering. Just nudes in poses and nothing of a sexual act. Was risque at the time, but pretty tame today. Hadn't thought about them till now. Their in a safety deposit box, but now I'm wondering what our children would think. lol She might have forgotten about them, maybe have some wine together and rekindle some memories. Were still together so what the hell!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes both wife and girlfriends. Sometimes both together. In all the situations plus others in the original question.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No - with the Internet and how quickly these pictures can spread, she is not ready to be my model
Lurker
0 likes
I have posed for such erotic photos as the one below. It shows off all my best features, along with my sweet ride.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have posed for my husband on many occasions he loves doing it and I love my time before the lens.

I have also posed for professional photographers and found it to be a real turn on. I know the career photographer is steeped in his professionalism. But after photo a woman for an hour in the nude they are so easily seduced.

My husband has a almost life size picture of me in his office. With my legs spread and exposing everything I have. If you visit he certainly is going to show this photograph to you

Yes I would say we are both comfortable with posing in the nude.