Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does sex on a first date mean she’s not girlfriend material?

last reply
34 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does sex on a first date mean she’s not girlfriend material? If so why?
- AlexisItsYours x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, you can't judge a person after one date.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not. One of the best lays I ever had on our first date. Married to her 43 yrs next month.
Lurker
0 likes
No - like the poster above I fucked my wife on our first date. If men think that way in the 21st century, then it is more the case that they're not boyfriend material.
Lurker
0 likes
Not to me. Not in the slightest. Now, if I knew that she had sex the next night with another first date, then I might re-visit the girlfriend idea. But I'd certainly call her again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MarcusBlue
No - like the poster above I fucked my wife on our first date. If men think that way in the 21st century, then it is more the case that they're not boyfriend material.

Testify.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not in the slightest. Sometimes you just know there's something there and don't want to wait. Other times you just want to have a little fun and see where it goes. In my opinion the real test is if the guy likes her enough to ask her out on a third date and if and only if she accepts.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If both want sex on the first date, mission accomplished. If the sex was good enough to warrant both partners wanting to spend more time together, for sex or anything else, all the better for a chance to get acquainted. But sex on the first date doesn't disqualify someone for becoming a girlfriend, it just relieves the pressure to make communication easier.
Lurker
0 likes
No it means she likes sex too. Be happy.
Site administrator
0 likes
A bit confused by the question but here is my view.

If I meet a lady for the first time on a pre-arranged date, typically in a pub, I buy her a bag of cheese and onion crisps and half a lager I damn well expect sex. Time, effort and my money!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
It means she's wife material. It means you and her click, fuck the formalities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes things just click.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I thought everyone had sex on the first date.

Lurker
0 likes
Not at all, sometimes people just click. A mutual attraction is there and they act on it. Or a bottle of tequila was involved.
Lurker
0 likes
no ! it's both of us who lost their virginty & it's natural
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Only if she never wants to see/fuck you again after that first date.

ha ha exactly. Which leads to a whole new level of self evaluation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I certainly wouldn't say that. I've slept with three girls on first dates - one ended up as a two week fling, the second as a three-year relationship, and I married the third.
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't mean that at all, just means you both had a great time
0 likes
I haven't encountered a guy who thinks that way on Lush.

Usually that type of guy has a long list of don'ts. Don't have tattoos or piercings. Don't have more than X number of past lovers. Don't challenge him on gender roles. Don't cut your hair short. Otherwise, you're not marriage material.

Honestly, any man who would look down on you for having sex with him isn't worth your time.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
does sex on the first date mean that he's not boyfriend material? it takes two to tango, dude (hi verbal!)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Hope not. I'm might just be married to such a one.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Of course not! If she is, she is. First date sex has nothing to do with it. Did the guy participate? Well... What's the difference?
Troublemaker
0 likes
Only if she uses her nail file to score another notch in her birth control pill box.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
I haven't encountered a guy who thinks that way on Lush.

Usually that type of guy has a long list of don'ts. Don't have tattoos or piercings. Don't have more than X number of past lovers. Don't challenge him on gender roles. Don't cut your hair short. Otherwise, you're not marriage material.

Honestly, any man who would look down on you for having sex with him isn't worth your time.

Yes!! This!! A thousand times this!!

Any man who dictates what a woman should be and cannot see past his predefined criteria of a woman isn't worth shit as a human being.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
I can fly
The show must go on.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Of course not.

But this'll fry your noodle: if he holds off on that first date and a few after, it'll nearly always make him boyfriend material. It's like pulling a lever... which he'll need to do for a bit to get him through. Trust me, nine years later and she's still all over me like stink on a monkey. Use it wisely.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was always considered a certainty. If I didn't think I would enjoy it with him - I didn't date him - the first time or any other time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To have sex on the first date is an individual choice. If you do, good. If not, so what. And, what about the guy? Does that make him not boyfriend material? So sick of these double standards.