Login

Do you like to crossdress?

last reply
167 replies
26.5k views
3 watchers
17 likes
0 likes
i just adore a guy in lingerie, feels so sensual and brings out the soft gentle side of a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to crossdress i have been doing it for some time i start at `5 with my mom panties and bras then i work up to pantyhose when i live by myself try more like makeup but i real got more into it after i got marry to my wife we talk it over and she let me dress up and well do my makeup i love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a lingerie lover, if one good thing has come out of isolation, it is the chance to wear every day! Love the sensual feel of the soft material and the secure feeling a bra gives me. My ex (many years ago) started and encouraged me to wear lingerie and it is the gift that has kept on giving.
Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
I do, but haven't had much of a chance since we had kids. It's purely an erotic thing for me, rather than feeling that I am a woman. Apart from the difficulty of finding time for the actual dressing up, I'm hairy and not too keen on how I look when hairy and dressing up, but there's even less time to go and get waxed and do all the after care. I did it once, way too much hassle, at least with kids, I don't know how women put up with it! I would shave, but after a few hours there's enough stubble for it to feel unpleasant for my partner. Now I do have some women's pyjamas I wear, but that's more because it's hard finding cool, short shorts for pyjamas for men, rather than specifically for crossdressing, and they're comfortable.

Before that though, I did dress up quite a bit, both with my partner, with previous partners (of various gender) and alone. I liked costumes, like French maid, nurse, those cute Japanese sailor school uniforms, and also figure-hugging dresses. I have all those still, so once the kids are a bit older and we have time... I like lingerie, though mainly as part of an outfit to be slowly undressed to, and I prefer there to be enough room in them that I don't bulge out in a comical fashion.

Playing with other guys crossdressing was fun before I met my partner, and she looks hot in guy clothes, so, yes, I definitely like cross dressing.

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wearing ladies panties is as far as I go
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like wearing sexy little girly panties that show off the outline of my cock and balls. That’s as far as it goes. I got a taste for wearing panties when masturbating with other boys sharing borrowed mothers or sisters panties and realising they looked so sexy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can honestly say that as a straight guy or so I thought that I would ever have dressed, as a former sexist and male chauvinist as my partner would say not me that I would end up as I am today, I now dress everyday when at home although I only wear panties and bra when I go out under my guy clothes, gone are my sexist ways as my wife puts it, I am now no longer one of the lads as me and my ex group of friends considered ourselves to be, before all this virus stuff I was often out drinking late of a weekend and even trying to chat girls up when on my own or in front of my partner, when she complained I just expected her to put up with it as I wasn't serious about trying to go with any of the girls I just considered it harmless banter. it wasn't until I got caught that everything changed after initially leaving me she did come back in the coming months, that is were it all changed for me and I actually never knew she had this dominant and at times evil streak in her I also never expected to enjoy it, why my body betrays my mind at some of the humiliating this she has done to me I will never know or understand!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love nothing more than to be dressed as a woman and used as one too I might add...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Every day!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I Love To Crossdress and be roughly used and abused like a woman !!!

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I love to dress. Makes me feel sexy and gets me super horny.

0 likes
Quote by garterbelt
I love wearing panties, bras, garterbelts and stockings, thigh high stockings.....well all lingerie!!
What do you like to wear?
I began when my neighbor asked if I wanted to wear his sister's bra and panties. I was hooked after that!

1 like

Yes I do like to crossdress.Wearing women clothing while having sex with a man is very erotic

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

I'm bi, and I find cocks highly interesting, but do not find cross dressing or women's lingerie (on myself, or other guys) at all stimulating. To each their own, though: if I a guy I was into wanted to do it and it turned him on, it's not like I'd have a problem with it.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Definitely a turn-on for both parties. Completely different experience if it’s gone with refinement and grace. Guys, don’t just slap on any old bra and panties because that’s just crass.

Take time to trim, pick a set which matches and compliments your body, go with something that adds an sense of intrigue and naughtiness, have a matching pair you can wear at the same time, coordinate wearing them for that extra delightful ‘just us’ secret.

Also kinda helps my ass looks hella hot and toned in a pastel coloured thong 🤫

Done right, it a massive horn tap for me and whoever I’m doing it for…..remember guys, sometimes the frame is more beautiful than the picture

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I love dressing the feeling I get is total enjoyment

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I Love To Cross-dress !!!

0 likes

Quote by Jenny48

I Love To Cross-dress !!!

Same here