Would you wear this out?

last reply
53 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just bought my wife a remote controlled clit vibrator. You put the small clit vib in the pouch in the panties and then the vibe can either be triggered by music (pulses to the beat) or you can manually adjust the vibe with the remote controller. It's a popular brand but I don't think we are allowed to mention names.

I am going out on the town with her tonight and I am going to try and get her to wear this along with one of her sexy shelf bras with a sexy dress and high heels. I just got it and she doesn't know about it yet. I am getting excited at the thought of her wearing it tonight, but I fear she may resist/be a little afraid.

I would love to see her look when we are sitting at a bar and I hit the vib! With her never knowing when I would turn it on or turn it up.

So gals, would you wear one of these out on the town with your lover? If you would be hesitant, any thoughts on how to convince her?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've gone out with a remote controlled vibrating egg in my pussy. I loved it. Nothing like being pushed over the edge with people watching.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've purchased a number of these remote vibes for my girl and although it was a tough sell the first couple of times she now loves them. You should read my story bringing out naughty Lauren. It's about our first try.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'd try it, just because I'll try just about anything once. My girlfriend and I went out shopping at the mall wearing Ben-Wah balls in our pussies one time. That was kind of wild. This might be even more of a challenge!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like the first remote vibes we bought because of the sound option. Let us know how it all worked out. The sound option was a big hit with my girlfriend.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It would be something I would definitely try if my partner asked me to. I think it would be intense for both of us.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have vibrators but not a small remote controlled one I'd love to try it though for sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's funny, I was looking at these just the other day. A friend of mine bought one and gave her partner the remote for his birthday. She didn't spend a lot of money and said that when he turned it on in the restaurant it was clearly audible. He turned it off quickly and they only got to really enjoy it later when they were dancing. She told me she didn't orgasm but that it did set them up for a great evening.

I was investigating and yes, there are vibes you can buy that claim to be almost silent and can be operated with a remote or by the rhythm of the music. I was thinking about buying one for the next time I go dancing.

Another fun fact is that there is one you can get that operates via the internet. So you could be chatting online here, or texting or sexting and your partner could be sending you thrills via the internet to liven things up. Now that sounds like fun. Who wants to buy me one?
Lurker
0 likes
I tried the panty/vibrator combo, but found the panties weren't comfortable so I ended up taking them off in the restaurant. That in itself brought out a good result later on!
0 likes
The panties (at least the pair in the combo I tried) didn't fit well, and the vibrator itself was just...it was never in quite the right place. So, as for the combo thing, that's a no go, at least for me.

A much better, vastly higher quality--and vastly more arousing--combination is any one of Lelo's many varieties of remote-controlled insertable vibrators. Offhand, the Hula Beads work very well, and the remote is both smaller and more discreet and is effective from a greater distance.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nyaeve80
Another fun fact is that there is one you can get that operates via the internet. So you could be chatting online here, or texting or sexting and your partner could be sending you thrills via the internet to liven things up. Now that sounds like fun. Who wants to buy me one?
It's in Lush's store:
We Vibe
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by zona1805
Sounds like the first remote vibes we bought because of the sound option. Let us know how it all worked out. The sound option was a big hit with my girlfriend.

Thanks. Unfortunately the package didn't arrive in time so it will have to be another night. She did wear the shelf bra, low cut blouse, sexy jeans and 5 inch CFM heels. Nice cool night and her firm nipples were at attention. Many lookers as we walked the streets. I was horny all night long. Fucked her really good several times. She came at least a dozen times before I finally finished myself.

Have to do it another night when it arrives.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'd try it, just because I'll try just about anything once. My girlfriend and I went out shopping at the mall wearing Ben-Wah balls in our pussies one time. That was kind of wild. This might be even more of a challenge!

Hot. Hey give me a call.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I wore a clit vibrator out.

But I guess it was my fault for using it too much.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would wear it out. I have done so with the vibrating egg in my cunt. I also have the butterfly, which when held in place correctly has a soft probe right on my clit with its vibrating body between my cunt lips. I also have a RC vibrating 9 inch curved anal probe. It has 4 balls starting at 1 inch. Each ball gets 1/4 inch larger with a vibrator inside each one.

It is awesome to not know when they will be turned on. While trying to order at a restaurant it get very erotic.

If she is reluctant bribe her. It should only take one time to get her hooked.

Brandie
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
RC vibrating 9 inch curved anal probe....sounds amazing. Please post the name of this toy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We've had three small clitoral vibrators that my wife has worn out on dates. She has even had an orgasm while sitting at our table in a restaurant with other people within just a couple of feet of her. That was hot!
A couple of times she has worn a remote control dolphin clit vibrator out to the book store and has turned it on and had an orgasm while standing up in the isle reading an erotic storie while I watch her. There is nothing like watching your wife have an orgasm in public and trying to keep it quiet.
Our latest one is the "oh my Bod" remote control vibrator that slides into a pocket in a special pair of sexy panties that it comes with, I operate the vibrator with an APP on my phone. We've had a lot of fun with this one. The only problem with this one is it really doesn't have a strong enough vibrator to get her off. It's a lot of fun but she can't quite get to an orgasm. We would recommend getting one to any couple that likes to have fun and expand their sex life a little. Hope your wife decides to wear it. We guarantee it will spice up your sex life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kpLanders
We've had three small clitoral vibrators that my wife has worn out on dates. She has even had an orgasm while sitting at our table in a restaurant with other people within just a couple of feet of her. That was hot!
A couple of times she has worn a remote control dolphin clit vibrator out to the book store and has turned it on and had an orgasm while standing up in the isle reading an erotic storie while I watch her. There is nothing like watching your wife have an orgasm in public and trying to keep it quiet.
Our latest one is the "oh my Bod" remote control vibrator that slides into a pocket in a special pair of sexy panties that it comes with, I operate the vibrator with an APP on my phone. We've had a lot of fun with this one. The only problem with this one is it really doesn't have a strong enough vibrator to get her off. It's a lot of fun but she can't quite get to an orgasm. We would recommend getting one to any couple that likes to have fun and expand their sex life a little. Hope your wife decides to wear it. We guarantee it will spice up your sex life.

Yes, that is the one I bought. Not the one that is controlled by the app though, just the remote . A bit of privacy concerns on my part there. I have it now and charged it up and man the vibrations were pretty good and then there was some pulsing options. I think it would get her off. I just need to convince her which I think I can...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by brianlarry

Yes, that is the one I bought. Not the one that is controlled by the app though, just the remote . A bit of privacy concerns on my part there. I have it now and charged it up and man the vibrations were pretty good and then there was some pulsing options. I think it would get her off. I just need to convince her which I think I can...

Good luck. Let us know how,it goes.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I wore a clit vibrator out.

But I guess it was my fault for using it too much.

*Laughing*

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the post.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by brianlarry
I just bought my wife a remote controlled clit vibrator. You put the small clit vib in the pouch in the panties and then the vibe can either be triggered by music (pulses to the beat) or you can manually adjust the vibe with the remote controller. It's a popular brand but I don't think we are allowed to mention names.

I am going out on the town with her tonight and I am going to try and get her to wear this along with one of her sexy shelf bras with a sexy dress and high heels. I just got it and she doesn't know about it yet. I am getting excited at the thought of her wearing it tonight, but I fear she may resist/be a little afraid.

I would love to see her look when we are sitting at a bar and I hit the vib! With her never knowing when I would turn it on or turn it up.

So gals, would you wear one of these out on the town with your lover? If you would be hesitant, any thoughts on how to convince her?

Wish i could get one...... Or many of these in my country. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I kwow this is "ask the gals" but I wanted to share. I was watching an episode of "sex brought me to the ER". (Yest it is a real show).
In this episode the remote gets stuck in the on position and for some reason (I don't remember why) she couldn't get her pants/panties off. The vibe was
going off constantly in her pussy all the way into the ER!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, i have a we vibe that i have used many times especially on boring long trips.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've done it, but not with one controlled by someone else. i totally would let someone else control it, though, as long as i trusted them to have better sense than to just turn it on full blast and leave it there. i'd want to be teased with it. if it has variable speed, give me some slow waves to ride. slow up, wait a while, then back down. if it doesn't have variable speed, i'd still suggest something similar. give me little bursts when i'm not expecting it. have fun with it!
*kisses*
-Kristen

bunnysdreams.net
Lurker
0 likes
Something I've always wanted to do so absolutely yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have worn several of the Vibrators you suggest and they all have been fun in one way or another.

Venus Butterfly is one I like the best but ones that insert in a pocket in you panties are fun, so are anal vibrators and any number of items that may be inserted in the Vagina.

Robb like to have control of the vibe, it could be a dinner with others, or it could be at a jewelry store or even at a serious lecture.

Fun is guaranteed.

0 likes
Sure, that might be fun with the right someone. I would do the sceen from When Harry met Sally....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ive been out with the remote controlled vibrating eggs. Very fun. My boyfriend loved turning it off and then waking it up to full power when i least expected it (ordering my food, taking a sip) would be interested in a clit one tho!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LilBiTeenXx
Ive been out with the remote controlled vibrating eggs. Very fun. My boyfriend loved turning it off and then waking it up to full power when i least expected it (ordering my food, taking a sip) would be interested in a clit one tho!!

My girlfriend and I bought one of these and I enjoy using it out and about too smile