Taking a Cock in your mouth

last reply
34 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do gals feel when cocks are inserted in their mouths. Is it just a piece of meat or a swelling heap of tasty sex.?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Just depends. I personally enjoy it as it's a special way of pleasing my man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's power! You know you've got control over something the guy wants really badly!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I can't answer for the girls (or guys), but I sure like the phrase "swelling heap of tasty sex." smile
Lurker
0 likes
i enjoy it i really like when a guy just forces me on his cock and begans to fuck my mouth
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Euphoric. There's nothing like taking cock in the mouth.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I feel sexy, excited, determined, and slutty.

I know his cock makes me gag (he's a big lad), and I know he loves it when I do, so it's a challenge to get as much of him in as possible whilst tonguing him and sucking, until I can't get him in any further. That's the point where I feel him throbbing into my throat, and my eyes are watering as he grabs my hair. Then I push onto him even harder.

It's an unbelievably sexy feeling.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's the delicious feeling that my tongue, lips, and throat have the power to deliver him to nirvana! So, it's pretty much a swelling heap of tasty sex! :-)
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
It's hands down my favorite sexual act. What can I say, I just really love giving. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me its a pleasure for me as well as for him.
I take him into my mouth not have it "inserted" as mentioned and more often than not initiate the pleasure. I do it because I want to as I enjoy having the feeling of him there and the way I can use my tongue and lips and hands to provide us both with erotic pleasure. The highlight of my treatment of him is the ultimate delight of him filling my mouth with his seed. Following the experience we enjoy our kiss afterwards and share the pleasure I have just given him.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, kudos for "swelling heap of tasty sex."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What I enjoyed about it back in my day was that it was really a shared belief of power. When I was on my knees with a swelling heap in my mouth, the guy was putty in my hands. On the flip side, my ability to look completely helpless and submissive while a guy pounded my mouth made him feel totally in control. I think it was a great way for both of us to get off, thinking we had full advantage over the other.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
as a t-gal I can honestly say that it is the feeling of submissiveness and being in total control all at once
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I think sucking cock is one of the most seductive acts. I love starting with kissing and touching him. Moving down and taking him in my mouth. Tasting his flavor (which is different for all men) and simply feeling him grow to his full length in my mouth. That is always pretty hot. It’s hot when his cock swells and his balls tighten. To feel him react to when I suck lightly, or force myself to gag on him. When I playfully use my teeth or hum real deep.

Sighs – Yeah, I really love to suck cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy giving head.
Yes it is a little bit of a power trip. I am in total control when I have their cock in my mouth and their balls in my hand.
I also enjoy the feel of their cocks swelling and hardening as I suck them.
It is lots of fun to watch them as they get close to cumming.
I like licking their heads after they have cum and they are super sensitive.
Mostly it's just a fun way to please my lovers. Isn't that what it is all about?
Lurker
0 likes
Usually it's not a cock being inserted into my mouth.... it's my mouth devouring a cock! There is a difference...
Lurker
0 likes
Amazing gals. And I thought my wife was one of a few who suck cock. Most of my other friends never experienced their GF or wife doing such things. To my wife she would reach out beyond experiment and just suck me off, making sure that no sperm is left to waste.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar
It's hands down my favorite sexual act. What can I say, I just really love giving. biggrin

Hands down?
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Hands down?

Down, behind my back. ;) Or up, wrapped around the shaft as my mouth does amazing things to the head.

Mhm. I love it.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by RavenStar

Down, behind my back. ;) Or up, wrapped around the shaft as my mouth does amazing things to the head.

I think down, behind your back. Lightly bound at the wrist, perhaps.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when a guy holds my head and inserts his cock into my mouth, it's a power thing, him overpowering me. By rights I shouldn't get any enjoyment out of it because he's making me do it purely for his own pleasure and power trip but I find it a very exciting when a guy does this
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I think down, behind your back. Lightly bound at the wrist, perhaps.

Okay. Yes, okay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
Usually it's not a cock being inserted into my mouth.... it's my mouth devouring a cock! There is a difference...

You hit it right on the head. Sorry guys wrong term.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
It's power! You know you've got control over something the guy wants really badly!
totally agree!
0 likes
Love the feel of a mans cock in my mouth and being able to give him the ultimate satisfaction.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I love having a cock in my mouth feeling it growing getting harder ,i love pleasing my men
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
there's something quite powerful that happens when you take a man's cock into your mouth. it feels wonderful knowing that you will be solely responsible for his pleasure.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
For me, it's the latter.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's always been something that I enjoy. I love starting with a soft dick, feeling it get bigger and harder as I suck and tongue it. And I can take it pretty deep, which guys like, don't they?

And then it feels so dirty and good when he comes, and I get a nice hot sticky mouthful.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
hahahaha.........a swelling heap of sex,i love it.I love feeling a guy get hard in my mouth