sex while partially clothed

last reply
38 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have any of you had sex while you have been partially or fully clothed? Was it a real turn on or a bust?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I've got several outfits that have seen action.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jimmiejack46
Have any of you had sex while you have been partially or fully clothed? Was it a real turn on or a bust?

Yes..... at office or other public places like parks, metro station, bus, train.........................................................................................
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes both fully and partially .....major turn on.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Usually in a car, and usually when I was a teenager.
Lurker
0 likes
not near as fun as sex naked...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I've certainly had a few quickies where I've just pulled my dress up and fucked. It's fun and exciting when you're really turned on. But I like being fully naked best.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I love it, it's a big turn on for me
Lurker
0 likes
no reason too ..unless it was outside .. the nude women is so erotic the curves the imperfections the lines and ridges the certain way a touch can trigger things ..yes nude is best ..eeven if it cold unless it is in a car or van
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mini skirt, no panties, thigh high stockings/nylons. I will cum hard every time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think it can be a real turn on - skirt up around your waist, knickers pulled to the side, or down around your knees ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dressing for fucking is quite exciting for me. No bra or panties so access is easy. Bend me over and let me have it.
0 likes
thing of a turn on / passion building / lustfully sensual way to have sex
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes once. Very exciting quickie with a much younger guy. Just took my panties off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mm, especially sexy when it's a quickie, hot and fast!
Lurker
0 likes
It's not uncommon for a man I'm seeing to just bend me over, hike my dress and start pounding out my ass or pussy. It's such a turn on not even getting my dress all the way off, just bent at the way and getting fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha what a silly question. Gosh I mean sex happens when the two of you just get so horny you can't help it. Okay well I'm not gonna dish all the details, but that can happen in a lot of different places (stop giggling girls)....okay well in some of those places removing all the clothes and finding a big bed and stuff is just.....well sort of inconvenient haha.....so yup well you might just have sex anyways, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course! I have been bent over with my dress/skirt hitched up, or with my jeans pulled down, more times than I can remember. Then there are all the times i have straddled someone without taking my dress off.
Hundreds of times at least.
Lurker
0 likes
Often. Sometimes the mood or the opportunity arises quickly... and there are needs that need to be met! Whether it be at home, in the car, out at the park! Sometimes we just can't wait. Other times when we are out, it might be a bit too risky to get fully naked, so we leave on what we need and take off what we don't need.
Classified
0 likes
Fantastic.

Appearing so respectable, but underneath, intent and lingerie.
Sexual desire and carnal wanting with a touch of the illicit.
The naked thigh above sheer nylon stockings.
The idea of being taken and to take.

Public.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i find it to be a HUGE turn on! adds to the 'take me NOW' feeling.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, in a car, in the woods a local parks, on a picnic table at a rest stop, in the stairwell and parking garage at work.
Lurker
0 likes
All the time - who has time (or privacy) to strip everytime they fuck? I sure don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The mood doesn't always strike at a time or place to get naked, so you do what's necessary!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes . i love that and done it most of the time.

1. At office with my boss in the store room
2. With my BF in a GYM and Toilet
- Arjino Ferrera
Lurker
0 likes
I love it it's a big turn on for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ahh yes, my house and quite a few chairs in clubs/pubs have been weakened by one of my dry humping sessions.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I like it

1) In the super market store room

2) In my GYM & Shopping Mall's Fitting room

3) In the toilet as well
Site administrator
0 likes
I always leave my socks and slippers on .. the circulation in my feet isnt good .. Bart Simpson slippers by the way .. very sexy.