PANTYHOSE

last reply
40 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How many women wear pantyhose on a daily basis?
Lurker
0 likes
Hanesbrands said women ages 25 to 54 wear pantyhose an average of 1.8 times a week. That's down from three and a half times a week one decade ago.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I almost never wear hose- I hate it.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends what time of day it is, where I'm going... mostly wear stockings but otherwise tights
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
In the winter I will wear fishnets or french hose with a back-seam. I think those are really sexy.

I will only wear thigh-highs though... I really hate the full length hose that go up to the waist. (I only wear those for dance, and even then, they still annoy me).

As soon as the weather turns warmer, its bare legs all the way.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
In the winter I will wear fishnets or french hose with a back-seam. I think those are really sexy.

I will only wear thigh-highs though... I really hate the full length hose that go up to the waist. (I only wear those for dance, and even then, they still annoy me).

Same here - thigh highs are more comfortable and sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very sexy

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quit wearing them all together.
Right after my so called friends caught me, and started teasing me.LQx6YiB2hgkxKrjX
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scooter
I quit wearing them all together.
Right after my so called friends caught me, and started teasing me.7u2QnrJCMtXKmUwn

hahaha I promise I will not tease you, please wear them for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK savanna!

This me as a cross dresser
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scooter
OK savanna!

This me as a cross dresser

So sexy scooter, you make a fine wife one day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I've skipped shaving my legs, I'll wear them, which is usually most of the winter!! Come warm weather, bare legs, unless of course, I'm dressing up for hubby, then it's thigh highs, garters, the whole deal...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Alissa
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Same here - thigh highs are more comfortable and sexy!

I love both you guys!!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I used to wear them, but now I say heck with it. I hardly ever wear dresses or skirts...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Artistic Tart
0 likes

I changed my mind, the ripped fishnet is fucking hot- I could rock this look, baby.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I changed my mind, the ripped fishnet is fucking hot- I could rock this look, baby.

I agree - the smokin' hot slut look can be fun sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear hose everyday, no matter the temperature, or if I am wearing pants or a skirt, ususally its thigh highs though. Even though no one sees them it makes me feel sexy and femenine to have them on, its also a boost to my confidence, and somedays I really need that.
Apple
Lurker
0 likes
panty hose are so much fun to take off. My only wish is that their were more selection, meaning more women who where waring them. perhaps I was born to many years to late?
Lurker
0 likes
Pantyhose makes me laugh as I call them tights. I hate tights, that line of stitching across my toes. I hate it when I wear heels with tights as my feet slide around int he shoe grrrrr.
I prefere stocking and suspenders they are much more exciting and so sexy to wear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wear stockings/pantyhose nearly everyday if i have exposed legs, garunteed. not if im wearing jeans but otherwise with skirts dresses garunteed stockings under there. i hate the feeling of my legs over exposed, and i find that since ive worn them since my young teen years it makes it a highly sexualised experience for me when i do have bare legs. im born about 50 years too late ^_^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thigh highs are stunning.. followed closely by nothing...
Lurker
0 likes
I always love to run my hand up the inside leg of a woman in pantyhose. I think it comes from my teenage years when most girls wore them (early 70s) and so was an intrinsic part of a boy’s early sexual experimentation. It was what you would encounter on your first foray between girl’s legs. For the novice, fumbling in the dark, negotiating your way could be problematic. First over the outer knickers (to keep the hose in place, as they were not made of licra, but of some one-size stretchy stuff and would slip down over time, so my wife tells me), then on up and down again, to inside the waistband of the tights themselves, making sure you were where you intended and not between the second pair of panties and tights. It took a few goes to get it right. So, when I touch a woman wearing them (increasingly rare), it takes me back a little to those early gropings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As I secretary I'm obligated to wear them. I feel pretty sexy in them and many men at the job tell me I do. But I love to show off my bare legs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't worn any in 2 years..but when I was working in Florida translating I would have to wear them everyday. I liked it made me feel extra sexy with my high heels oh the looks I would get in court or in Immigration..

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hardly ever.If I'm wearing a skirt or a dress I'll wear them, like the full over the bum type... What I'd call tights...

Hold ups and suspenders are just for when he's been a very good boy and wants to be a naughty boy ;)

Bot otherwise I don't wear them at all... They ladder far to easily... I find them irritating - they roll down, or bunch and can just be tiresome...
Lurker
0 likes
Can't remember when I last wore real pantiehose. Living in a warm and sunny climate, I keep my legs tan all the time and I am told shapely. Better be shapely with all the work I put in to conditioning.

If I am not bare legged, then I certainly will have thigh highs when called for by the event or by my friends wishes. Seamed Hose does get attention, if that is what you need.

Of course women never want attention.

Winters in cooler climates may make the full covering worth while!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hornybunny74 just ordered some crotchless pantyhoses lol
she won't be wearing them on a daily basis but I'm sure we'll feel naughty enough to use them every now and then
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I went into the halls of DC, I wore pantyhose and hated them. These days, I barely wear dresses/skirts unless I'm going somewhere important. Then I break out the thigh-high stockings and the fishnets.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I prefer stockings and garter to hose for access reasons, but I have a pair or two of hose ready to wear if I'm in a hurry or on cold winter days. Working in a financial institution has me wearing skirts more often than not, and I feel sexy in them. But I enjoy the stocking top showing from under my skirt a bit at times as it gets noticed. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only wear them when absolutely necessary. I love cable knit tights in the winter though. I too would prefer to wear thigh highs but being short and chubby it is damn near impossible to find ones that fit well.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X