Panties.. Around knees? Or ankles?

last reply
49 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Heya! New to this forum and hoping to share some stories but want to interact first about an aspect I tend to involve in stories.

My question is.. Does it feel sexier having panties on?..

I try to write and the idea of naked just does not feel sexy. I guess fully naked works in some experiences

But I think keeping some clothes on, especially panties, feels a bit more naughty.

And if that is the case... What works for you?.. Don't just say it because you know us boys love the panties..

Slipped to side?
Half down around knees?
Ripped n hanging off your thigh?
Over your head like an eye patch?.. (obviously kidding)

But I get it that to a girl it's just an everyday piece of kit and you wonder How da heyll do boys find them so....you know....pervy.

Thanks and I will share soon

Brendan xx
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I don't wear panties. They're uncomfortable and unnecessary and I feel sexier without them.
Lurker
0 likes
Panties around ankles...if I wear any at all...Welcome to Lush Brendan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BrendanX
Heya! New to this forum and hoping to share some stories but want to interact first about an aspect I tend to involve in stories.

My question is.. Does it feel sexier having panties on?..

I try to write and the idea of naked just does not feel sexy. I guess fully naked works in some experiences

But I think keeping some clothes on, especially panties, feels a bit more naughty.

And if that is the case... What works for you?.. Don't just say it because you know us boys love the panties..

Slipped to side?
Half down around knees?
Ripped n hanging off your thigh?
Over your head like an eye patch?.. (obviously kidding)

But I get it that to a girl it's just an everyday piece of kit and you wonder How da heyll do boys find them so....you know....pervy.

Brendan xx

I think when I’m being taken from behind like doggie styl then it would work around my knees as it will restrict the widening of my legs
And when I’m spread on my back on the bed or a coffee table then I’d prefer it to be around my ankles or put to side just to expose myholes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I might pull them down in back just enough to show off my butt, but if I'm having sex, they're always completely off me.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Guest

My question is.. Does it feel sexier having panties on? Personally, yes I feel sexier with panties on.

I try to write and the idea of naked just does not feel sexy. I guess fully naked works in some experiences. Taking my clothes off for my lover or having him take them off for me is definitely foreplay for me. Gets me hot as hell knowing what's in store for me!

But I think keeping some clothes on, especially panties, feels a bit more naughty. I've had sex with skirt/dress pulled up and panties pulled down enough to expose my pussy and ass. Definitely hot so I agree.

Slipped to side? Yes
Half down around knees? Thighs or ankles for me if they're on is my preference.
Ripped n hanging off your thigh? Had a boyfriend you loved me to wear pantyhose and panties so he could rip them. Expensive hobby if that is your gig though.
Over your head like an eye patch?.. (obviously kidding) Eye patch? I could see them as a blindfold though.

Depends on the style I'm wearing. Normally a thong girl so easy to pull aside if necessary. Definitely a huge benefit for a quick fuck as opposed to making love. I guess variety is the spice of life. For a quickie, on, for making true passionate love, off (as well as everything else).

Brendan xx
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pulled to one side, around the thighs or lower is always good horny fun for a quickie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm wearing panties for a guy, it's so he can rip them off me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thin tight cotton panties on. Pulled up to bare my cheeks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about ripped off and stuffed in my mouth?
Lurker
0 likes
around my ankles or pulled to the side
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
How about ripped off and stuffed in my mouth?

Love that thought

I like both actually
Lurker
0 likes
I like both,,,and what Lindsay said also
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the only time I wear panties is when I masturbate … usually sheer nylon granny panties and I leave them on
Love always …
EvaLynn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love always …
EvaLynn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I take off while having sex
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looped around one ankle so I don't lose them under the covers haha.
Lurker
0 likes
Pulled to the side for a quickie or ripped off in the heat of passion. Maybe around my knees or ankles would work for me too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't wear them. I've always disliked them and have always gone without.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Shylywild
Looped around one ankle so I don't lose them under the covers haha.

Absolutely this.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love the feel of wearing sexy panties at all times. For a quickie pulled to the side or around my knees but also enjoy them stuffed in my mouth or wraped around my throat.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Round my knees when peeing... And around my ankles when bent over x
Try before you buy x
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
on my head, cause that's how i roll.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking from a male perspective (and my own), I prefer panties hanging on the headboard over the girl's head... that way she can see just what a naughty slut she is! ;)