Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Okay Ladies... What really makes you cry?

last reply
55 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I recently read that a woman spends an average of 1 year and 4 months of her life crying. What are the most common things that make you cry?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
men
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by baker992009
I recently read that a woman spends an average of 1 year and 4 months of her life crying. What are the most common things that make you cry?

`
1 - onions, cutting them up.

2 - hot peppers, not gonna stop eating those babies!

3 - The story of Bambi. I need a recipe for venison, that should put an end to it, as long as I include onions and hot peppers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Animal Abuse - I can’t stand watching those ASPCA shows, or when I find an animal carcass on the road.

I agree with Fystee “Men” for all kinds of reasons..

I’m an emotional person, so I cry at least once a day for different reasons!
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth

1 - onions, cutting them up.

If you breathe through your mouth while you're cutting them up it stops the tears. It works!
0 likes
Sad movies and some songs make me tear up.

I've also shed a tear or two watching the news.
Lurker
0 likes
the notebook and other sad movies....books which have secret sad subplots that just catch you unaware(like characters dying unexpectedly or getting some incurable disease)
hearing sad news from relatives
death of friends and family
red wine makes me blub like a huge GIRL
Forum Whore
0 likes
I'm an emotional person.

I cry when something hurts me emotionally, such as the death of a loved one or seeing them in pain or is threatening to do something dangerous. (everything's okay now thank goodness). Some movies, abuse things on TV....and migraines, which I've been getter more frequently...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The child abuse awareness adverts on tv.
The cancer resech adverts on British tv (the one where whe woman in the wedding dess goes "my mum should be here...")
My little boy being hurt/ upset.
Seeing my little man asleep in my arms so peaceful and perfect.
When i read a book and someone dies.
Seeing new borns.
Someone shouting at me.
Stubbing my toe.
Sad films.
One episode of Scrubs (the one where someone dies and her organs are used in transplants to save 6 other patients but it turns out she had rabies so they all die and it really effects Dr Cox)
My over active and sometimes paranoid imagination.

I think i might actually spend slightly more time than that crying.....
Lurker
0 likes
Men - either missing them or worrying about them or because they're bastards
Films - especially happy endings, a baby being born, or a couple or parent and child being reunited, watch A Little Princess and you'll know what I mean.

Probably loads more than that but I cant think right now. My friend cries if she sees a baby/toddler crying. It doesnt even have to be about anything bad, they could just be having a tantrum and she'll still cry, she's such a mum
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dontholien

One episode of Scrubs (the one where someone dies and her organs are used in transplants to save 6 other patients but it turns out she had rabies so they all die and it really effects Dr Cox)

I have a scrubs one the one where his brother-in-law has cancer and you see Dr cox talking to him all week and you realise that he is actually dead...bawled my eyes out lol...
Lurker
0 likes
The hormone prolactin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From my angle, a time I made a woman cry was in high school. She told me she did not want anything for her birthday, she swore up and down. So, I listened to her, I didn't get her anything.

Chaos came next.

What was once a teen girl morphed into a whirling dervish of tears and fists (in my direction).

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
The thought of going bald... down below.
When I haven't eaten properly pretty much anything can make me cry.
Feeling lonly makes me cry too...
I can't cry alone though... what's the use of tears if noone see them... *shrug*
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Interesting comments for sure. I asked that question because I recently made my wife cry.... and cry.... and cry. How? Easy... I told her the truth... and she didn't like it.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
When people don't understand me or if I do my best to understand someone and don't... then I also feel the need to cry.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by baker992009
Interesting comments for sure. I asked that question because I recently made my wife cry.... and cry.... and cry. How? Easy... I told her the truth... and she didn't like it.

Tell her not to ask the question if she doesn't want to hear the answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't cry that often but people who take advantage of my good nature can sometimes make me do that a bit.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by baker992009

Baker though she didn't like it I sincerely hope it will open a new door for the two of you to explore a better relationship. Good luck to you in that department.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Men - either missing them or worrying about them or because they're bastards

I vote for the latter! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sad moments in movies and books always get the waterworks going. I loved the movie UP! but there's one scene in there that just shatters your heart...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Bunny12.... It opened a door allright...I told her that I no longer loved her.... and Nothing she could do would change things... and she is free to walk away any time... this after 33 years of marriage
Lurker
0 likes
When my Rugby team loses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Baker, do you not love her anymore because she went cold on you 4 years ago?

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by baker992009
Bunny12.... It opened a door allright...I told her that I no longer loved her.... and Nothing she could do would change things... and she is free to walk away any time... this after 33 years of marriage

Are you really surprised that she cried?
Lurker
0 likes
Sad Movies
Those adverts about homeless kids
Feeling Overwhelmed
Sad Books
Saying Goodbye to people for long periods of time...
Falling Over...
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
movies hearing about child abuse when my hubby is being a jerk lol
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
I cry:

at sad things: movies, the news, people dying, arguements etc.

from laughter most days, proud moments my little boy gives me, i cried when i got married (what am i doing?? lol just kidding)

after intense love making for some reason.. hormones i guess lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Sad movies

Peter Pan