Nude beach or resort

last reply
34 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girls, would you be open to being invited to a nude beach or resort? Would you get naked the first time?
Lurker
0 likes
I live in a city (Vancouver) that has an awesome nude beach called Wreck Beach ...

http://www.wreckbeach.org/

I love the tanlines on my bottom .... so I would say, I'd be topless if that was an option!

Lurker
0 likes
I have always wanted to go to one and at first would probably just go topless then after i got my courage up the bottoms would come off
Lurker
0 likes
I'm with VanGogh. I like tanlines too. I usually go topless but wear a gstring. So i guess i'd go the resort. Its more fun teasing men semi clothed anyway i think.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea course i would. Depending on who it was, i might not get naked straight away but im sure id be there soon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We vacation at resorts with nude beaches in the Caribbean almost every year and love it. Been to nude bbq's and hubby wants to try a nude campground (not!) so being naked is all good to me especially on the beach and in a pool or hot tub!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
We live a seven minute walk to a state beach park that is undeveloped and no one cares if you are nude or not. No that is not true, if you are not naked, you are the exception.

We have been to resorts and beaches in various parts of the world where nakedness, it not only accept, but expected. Of course it is most fun when you are nude and others are dressed, whether a beach, a resort or a club. Or is that just one of my unfulfilled fantasies?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Count me in! I hate my tan lines.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny

When you come to visit sweetness, I promise we will get rid of those tan lines.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by SweetPenny

I hope there are other things we can do too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Quote by SweetPenny

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband persuaded me to go naked on a beach in Cap D'agde France many years ago, it was something that changed my life because it gave me more confidence and helped me shed my in built inhibitions. He gave me the confidence in myself to take that step.

Since then we have been a lot of times and have now progressed further into a swinging lifestyle.

Sarah
x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Quote by WHR43
Quote by SweetPenny

The list is long and I promise it will be varied and constant love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I couldn't/wouldn't do it.... but i admire the people who can/do
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More than willing
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotten naked on a secluded stretch of clothed beach with a boyfriend before, but I'd really like to try an actual nude beach or resort where I'm surrounded by a bunch of other people.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I've been many times on Brighton's nude beach. Lovely to be surrounded by other naked people.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Tart with a Heart
0 likes
Prefer a nude beach.
We once had a seafood lunch with white wine before stumbling on a nude beach in France. Without hesitation, we stripped off. The skinny dipping was exhilarating.

How wonderful life is while you're in the world
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maspolomas in the Canaries is a nice place to get it all off, nude beach and resort.

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer nude beaches and the first time, I went to one I fell out a tree..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Local lifestyle friendly campground can be a lot of fun. All depends on the crowd any particular weekend.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sure. I have no inhibitions about being naked in front of other people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black's Beach in SoCal holds many fond memories. At first it was an embarrassing turn-on. But, once I got over it... okay I never got over it, but I did gain some control... it was sheer delight. Sadly there was not much actual sex happening with all that lovely nudity. Mostly the hook-ups were made and they would go off to other places. There was one beach bonfire, though, that seemed to have the karma of sex in its flame. Couples, threesomes, swapping, open, uninhibited pleasure being shared without guilt. Restored my faith in sexual freedom!

Just posted a new story - "Pontiac Bonneville". Check it out at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/-pontiac-bonneville-.aspx
Or my first story, 'Excuse Me, Mister' at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-excuse-me-mister-.aspx
Thanks,
Will
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being naked on a nude beach is on my bucket list!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nude beach
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being from Europe I have been to many nude beaches
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naomi2
Maspolomas in the Canaries is a nice place to get it all off, nude beach and resort.

I went there a few yrs ago Naomi quite nice , my friend burnt her nipples though ,, .

if this question is asked as a sexual thing though ? i don't think nude sun bathing is when your on holiday or being a nudist as a life style thing, there are nudist camps here in the UK but its too bloody cold
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Sure. Haulover Beach in North Miami and beach in Negril Jamacia

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by Kee
Sure. Haulover Beach in North Miami and beach in Negril Jamacia

I haven't been to Jamaica but I second Haulover Beach. A bit crowded on the beach but the water is gorgeous.

Edit: I prefer nude beaches over regular ones too.