lesbians and bisexual girls/women

last reply
37 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, why are so many girls/women on Lush either lesbians or bisexual? I mean, not just curious. Is it because we men don't satisfy you enough orally? Or we're just not good at it?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Orallee69
Ladies, why are so many girls/women on Lush either lesbians or bisexual? I mean, not just curious. Is it because we men don't satisfy you enough orally? Or we're just not good at it?

Yes.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am truly bisexual - for me sex with either male or female is wonderful and different. I have been this way for many years.
My male FWB are probably the most efficient and wonderful men that I have had in my bed. They never fail to please me in any way we play the game. I seem to be able to keep them happy too.
My gf's are just as effective with girl/girl sex. For some reason I do prefer girl sex but only by a small margin. Probably because living with one gives me more opportunities and we understand our needs and desires better.
I enjoy my times with either sex (and with myself too) and could never be monogamous.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Orallee69

Do you really think that a woman's sexuality is based on a man's ability or inability to perform oral sex?

Wanders off nodding head in disbelief >>>>>>>
Lurker
0 likes
I love the intimacy of sex, not the animalism that some prefer. I love being desired and desiring. Just so happens that occasionally it is another woman. Still pretty new for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women just naturally know what turns me on!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Lesbians and bisexual girls know the love of other women, and when it comes to pussy-licking, no one does it better than another girl! But in general, bi-sexual girls and lesbians probably have way more sex than straight girls, so they're more likely to join a sex site.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Lesbians and bisexual girls know the love of other women, and when it comes to pussy-licking, no one does it better than another girl! But in general, bi-sexual girls and lesbians probably have way more sex than straight girls, so they're more likely to join a sex site.

I am inclined to think this (the above) observation is the best explanation. I think it reasonable to assume that bi girls have a lot more sexual opportunities than straight girls, although I am not as sure that holds true of lesbians....I just don't know.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

I am inclined to think this (the above) observation is the best explanation. I think it reasonable to assume that bi girls have a lot more sexual opportunities than straight girls, although I am not as sure that holds true of lesbians....I just don't know.

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I find the question odd and I'm a straight woman!! The explanations above make great sense as to why bi and lesbian women would join a sex site. But again that's nothing whatsoever to do with men. So why ask the question?? *scratches head*
Constant Gardener
0 likes
It's often harder to climb out of some holes than it is to fall into them, huh?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Not sure how to answer this question, being (for better or worse) decidedly heterosexual. How do you figure that there are more "lesbian and bi-sexual" women on this site? That's the first thing I don't understand.

The other thing I don't understand, is your thinking that the reason a woman (or man, presumably) identifies as homosexual or bi-sexual is because s/he made a choice to be homosexual or bi-sexual or whatever. Sexuality is pre-determined by your genotype (genetic makeup), not by some unpleasant or unsatisfying experience with a member of the opposite sex.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
I think gay men are really only gay because they received a few below average blow jobs from girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Yes.

I love you. heart

Please check out my stories. <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm bi and the only man I have ever been with is my husband. Before him I was only with girls. Now that being said, I don't prefer one or the other...I love sex. Period. My husband is amazing in bed and I am totally satisfied with just him. But being the loving wife I am, we sometimes let another woman join us. All in good fun. smile

Please check out my stories. <3
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Not sure how to answer this question, being (for better or worse) decidedly heterosexual. How do you figure that there are more "lesbian and bi-sexual" women on this site? That's the first thing I don't understand.

I actually think that his observation is right, and I even noticed it myself when I first joined here; I actually started a thread about it in the very first week I joined Lush.

I just rapidly checked the sexual orientation of my 30 female friends: 7 are straight, 16 are lesbian/bisexual and 7 didn't answer.

Out of those who have their sexual orientation shown on their profiles, that's 30% straight and 70% lesbian/bisexual... whereas about 3% of the overall population are usually considered gay/bisexual in surveys. And if you also browse random profiles, you'll notice that a lot more women are bisexual/bicurious than straight, much similar to the proportion of my own friends.

To me the explanation is rather simple: the straight/lesbian scale isn't so black and white, and a lot of women actually fantasize or had a few experiences with other women, albeit the fact that it represents a very small percentage of their sexuality in a lot of cases. On a sex website like Lush where people openly talk about their sexuality (and even brag about it a little), people are a lot more prone to 'exaggerate' the reality a little to acknowledge their past sexual experiences.

My own girlfriend had a few sparse adventures with some of her closest female friends. If she joined Lush, she'd probably identify herself as 'bisexual', and yet if she had to answer a serious census (even anonymously), she'd most certainly label herself as 'straight'.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
I'm just sexual. But that wasn't an option.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife discovered her bi-sexuality not because she prefers sex with women but because she found herself turned on by other women. She enjoys the feel and touch and the look of women in sexual encounters as much as with men. If she can have both at the same time then all the better.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
Sexual orientation is a choice. Due to the diversity of the reasons its difficult to know why but right to choose is a privilege! And I agree that lesbian and bisexual girls have more sex, more enjoyment. Just look around you to be a witness to that smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do men seem to think our choice has anything at all to do with them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why does it bother you so. I love men and love to have sex with men just as much as I ever will love sex with a woman.

But it is different and that can never be changed.

I do think more woman give great oral orgasms than men. However this I promise you if you guys want to really please your women orally. Ask her what she likes and just how she would prefer you do it.

And remember that we are not all the same and what Mary likes Jane may not.

It is hard to standup at PTA and proclaim that you are Bi-sexual or Lesbian. But here we think we are safe to say what we are and what we want on Lush
I guess what I was sure to be a truism may not be a true as I think.

I am sure there are a lot more Bi-sexual woman out there in the real world then you think. Maybe just not announced.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Shadowsofsage

#notallmen ;) but indeed!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by Orallee69

*tilts head to the side and squints eyes*

How did you come to identify being heterosexual?

Ahem...Just curious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just like sex. Whether that be with a man or a woman. My preference is definitely towards men but why limit myself?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shadowsofsage

Because men are the centre of the universe!

I really hope people get the sarcasm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shadowsofsage

Uh Ma'm not meaning to be needlessly argumentative here BUT... for bi's it DOESN'T; however just as for gay men for those of you who ARE lesbians, YES it most certainly DOES have to do with "us". AND, while MOST people realize that it DOESN'T have ANYTHING to with a SKILL that can be learned by anyone willing to learn who has a partner intelligent enough to give them SOME directions regarding specific "do's and don'ts, " the difference for those who prefer ONLY their own gender lies in a COMBINATION of YOUR mind and OUR bodies. So, to that extent, YES it DOES "have something to do with us". Just not what was asked.TgT4VKLxTVJc07kH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

Do you really think that a woman's sexuality is based on a man's ability or inability to perform oral sex?

Wanders off nodding head in disbelief >>>>>>>

I'm with Kimasa on this one.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Men smell like chickpeas.

what?! lmfao