Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a couple asked you into a threesome, would you do it?

last reply
667 replies
76.5k views
1 watcher
6 likes
My boyfriend and I have joked recently about adding a girl into the mix for a night. If a couple asked you, would you do it? If yes, what would be your limitations (if any)?

This question goes out to all the ladies: single, dating, bi, lesbian, whatever. I'm just curious to see what the responses are.
yes.. if I liked the couple .. but the couple meaning two ladies giggles...
threesomes r fun..
I would if I was attracted to them! As far as limitations I wouldn't do anything illegal haha smile good luck to you!! :)
Depends on the couple. Attraction is important, but even more than that they must feel right. Nothing worse than one of them freaking out during.
yes.....whos askin'?
if i was attracted to the girl and the guy was decent looking i would. my main point of focus would be if i was attracted to the girl.
I actually think I would, because I want to experience a theesome anyway, so why not!
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
fmf, mfm, mmf, mfmf done them all and it's all great with the right people!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
If a couple asked me for a three-way, i would suggest adding my bf in there for some four-way fun. I wouldn't places any limitations; i find the thought of my bf fucking an other girl while i watch erotic and vice versa for him. I am bisexual so some girl on girl action would be a must as well. Group sex is about loving sex and worshiping the human body. Relax and release your inner sex goddess!
Check out my profile & add me as a friend!

Heat up your day with my erotic stories:
My Opportunistic Neighbor,The Dorm Room Diaries: Tempting Terrell,
Claiming the Rear Entrance

No! I'd prefer a mfm situation
no thanks
doing my best to be good..
Hell ya I would in a secound
I've done MFF more times than I can count. But I am not the least bit interested in MMF. Guys poking into each other's cum is just a little too gay for my tastes...and, yes, that's totally a double standard and I don't give a shit!
would, and have. depending, of course, upon the couple. limitations would be same as with a single guy or gal -- things i don't like, i don't like.

but i do have two rules i always stipulate and get them to acknowledge before i agree:

1. kissing has to be allowed.

2. jealousy has to be left at the door. i don't want to be caught in the middle of drama while caught in the middle of boinking.
Quote by Christie
I've done MFF more times than I can count. But I am not the least bit interested in MMF. Guys poking into each other's cum is just a little too gay for my tastes...and, yes, that's totally a double standard and I don't give a shit!

This has happened to me a few times and I've loved it
Depends on who. If they were close friends, I don't think so.

Depending on the couple I would be open to it
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
probably. It depends on who's asking though
Quote by honeybabie123
I would if I was attracted to them! As far as limitations I wouldn't do anything illegal haha smile good luck to you!! :)

you sound dirty as fuck!id love a threesome with you!
yep, and no limitations smile
Of course I would do it. Who would ever say no to that?!
Jessica Alba, Charise Thelon and me - maybe.7VAeOHA2hFFfEeND
Yes. and YES!!!
But I should qualify that I am selective of those I play with and have standards...

Kisses!

Steph
If there was Chemistry HELL YES !!!!!!
Quote by _divorced_slut
If there was Chemistry HELL YES !!!!!!

With our chemistry, we may start a fire that can't be cooled down!

Kisses!

Steph