Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you actually feel comfortable fingering your own ass during sex?

last reply
13 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
i do not have inhibitions where sex is involved and doing things like fi fingering and masturbating is not a thing for me, so i feel comfortable very very comfortable. Clearly i prefer to have some one do it to me rather than myself but that is because i find it very sexy. so my finger is better than no finger lol see what i said there lol lol lol lol xxxxx
I thought that was my partners job?
I feel comfortable If it turns my man on to see me play with myself
I have to be in the mood and y'know, clean. It's rarely a spur of the moment thing, I'm a bit of a clean freak. I'm all, "eeiw, icky germs" and it kinda ruins the mood.
I started fingering my ass a few months ago while fucking my partner, it is a great feeling.
The idea of it doesn't make me uncomfortable...but my partner's there for a reason.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Usually my hands are busy elsewhere.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
I would feel comfortable asking my partner to do it, but I would feel equally comfortable to do it myself. If I want something during sex I'm pretty comfortable doing it!
I agree that it might be a little difficult to co-ordinate doing it yourself!
I feel very comfortable fingering my ass during sex.
Never done my own ass during sex. Usually too busy with other things! But, I certainly have during masturbating, and I certainly enjoy my partner fingering my ass.
I've never attempted this before, and don't plan on it. But I don't doubt that it may feel really good!
I feel absolutely fine with it. I enjoy being face down and ass up, and as he looks down at himself fucking me, why not turn him on even more and pleasure myself with that extra touch??? They never complain.....only CUM!