2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So girls how do you like to be kissed?
Lurker
0 likes
When a Man kisses me.. I like the kiss soft.. that turns into a deeper kiss...Then the grabbing of each others bodies while tongue gets sneaked in and the breathing grows stronger.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Thex3girls
When a Man kisses me.. I like the kiss soft.. that turns into a deeper kiss...Then the grabbing of each others bodies while tongue gets sneaked in and the breathing grows stronger.

Same here.
Lurker
0 likes
By a man - Roughly, lustily and passionately with his hands all over me.

By a woman - Roughly, lustily and passionately with her hands all over me.

Mmmm I think I can see a pattern developing here!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Softly, tenderly, building in intensity and passion.

Or that kiss - after spending so much time teasing each other, needing each other, lips finally meeting - a hungry, passionate, bruising kiss that leaves you breathless.

Then there are the ones that are just sweet and tender, and so very, very lovely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Start out soft and build to more sensuous and erotic!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do I like to be kissed ?

Well, the best kisses are always those shared to say 'hello.' With them comes the excitement of spending time with someone you care enough about to kiss in the first place. The worst kisses are those to say goodbye, for the opposite reason - I hate goodbyes, always have and always will !
Lurker
0 likes
I love what Swollen said .... perfect!

now .... In my opinion, all kisses should have a few necessary ingredients (ratios depending on kissing for what end):

passion
love
wonder
adventure
desire
caring
nurturing
breathlessness
tasty
lusty
and the low sound of a hmmmmmm

“A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.” ~ Ingrid Bergman (1915-1982), Swedish actress

Lurker
0 likes
I like to be kissed with desired anticipation. Gently, warmly, lips mixing perfectly with each other as it heightens with ecstasy. The people partaking in it melt around each other in lust and love while the the kiss gets firmer, hands exploring bodies until the restraint breaks and the next step is discovered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A truly great kiss is a combination of many things
I think its where you lose your breath as they move in...
A light parting of lips... A flick of tongue...
Hands holding your head and chin like they don't want to lose you or they need to stay grounded
A total possession of your senses and your only focus is how you feel at that moment
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not all kisses are the same they depend a lot on the situation.

But if i have to choose which of all those kisses i like the most it has to be the passionate ones, where you fill you are never going to have enough, when you need to kiss him till you run out of lips, when your whole body mind and soul comes together and the only thing they can think of is that moment and making it last as long as you can. (yes yes i admit it i LOVE kissing)

i also love when the guy grabs my face or the back of my neck to pull me closer
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy
Not all kisses are the same they depend a lot on the situation.

But if i have to choose which of all those kisses i like the most it has to be the passionate ones, where you fill you are never going to have enough, when you need to kiss him till you run out of lips, when your whole body mind and soul comes together and the only thing they can think of is that moment and making it last as long as you can. (yes yes i admit it i LOVE kissing)

i also love when the guy grabs my face or the back of my neck to pull me closer

Wow. I just imagined that and it made my head light. I know this is for the girls but I'd have to agree with latinfoxy here. I also like teasing - I love sucking on a woman's lower lip, nibbling, love it when she plays with my tongue, sucking it into her pursed lips. Kisses that end in smiles and eyes that have gone all starry...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
kissing.... Nothing better than a man holding the back of my head as he leans in to kiss me, always makes me feel like he wants me more when he does that..I get lost in a good kiss one that involves tasting, lips gently touching, tongues just touching and moving along a bottom lip. Teeth grazing as he sucks my bottom lip. That bolt of lust that shoots through my body when his mouth gets firmer and the kiss deeper. When nothing else exists but the feeling of lips touching, breath rushing from one mouth to the other and heat, lots and lots of heat
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
By a man - Roughly, lustily and passionately with his hands all over me.

By a woman - Roughly, lustily and passionately with her hands all over me.

Mmmm I think I can see a pattern developing here!!!

In support of Kimasa, on the mark. but don't forget all over and everywhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The best kiss is one where you can fel the longing for you from the other person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm coming from a less psychological position as that has been fairly well covered. I enjoy quick kisses on the lips all the time. I like to be kissed when ever we pause close to one another and our eyes connect. Honestly I don't really care much for very deep kisses. I prefer kisses that focus on the lips, even my quick kisses often involve a nibble of the lips. Sucking, nibbling, pulling and biting of the lips are all expected when I kiss for more than a moment. The periodic tangling of our tongues is good, but I don't like that to be the focus of the kiss. I rarely enjoy having a tongue shoved into my mouth. I wouldn't recommend kissing me just before, during or after an orgasm if you don't like to bite or be bitten. I rarely draw blood, but it does happen occasionally.
Lurker
0 likes
I like all of the above, but do you know what I like too?

When you're kissing someone and you're kind of talking at the same time?

You know:

*mmmm* Oh god I've wanted to do that for so long *mmmmm* Man, you're so sexy *mmmm* god, I just want to rip your clothes off right now *mmmmm*

Do you know the sort of kiss I mean? Or if you're talking and someone shuts you up with a kiss? Man, I love that, it's so erotic!! (I'm sure there's a really good movie scene where that happens, but I can't remember it! Curses!)

Also, I like the kind of kisses where you bite their bottom lip, suck it into your mouth - or they do that to you....
Damn, I wish I had someone to kiss right now! hahahahaah

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheScottishGal

You know:

*mmmm* Oh god I've wanted to do that for so long *mmmmm* Man, you're so sexy *mmmm* god, I just want to rip your clothes off right now *mmmmm*

Do you know the sort of kiss I mean? Or if you're talking and someone shuts you up with a kiss? Man, I love that, it's so erotic!! (I'm sure there's a really good movie scene where that happens, but I can't remember it! Curses!)

Also, I like the kind of kisses where you bite their bottom lip, suck it into your mouth - or they do that to you....

Well said SG, I had just that pic in mind to start with followed by some passionate kissing were talking & laughing slowly emerge into moans & a hot passionate kiss... Tearing each other clothes off is the next logical step...

On 2nd thought depending on the mood a slow sweet sensual kiss can emerge in the same event as well! Either way the kiss says it all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kiki28
Quote by TheScottishGal

You know:

Well said SG, I had just that pic in mind to start with followed by some passionate kissing were talking & laughing slowly emerge into moans & a hot passionate kiss... Tearing each other clothes off is the next logical step... the kiss says it all!

I'm just here as an agree-er to ScottishGal and Kiki both.
Actually to most every ones idea's..
On this gloomy day, I'd just like to be sun kissed
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
I love what Swollen said .... perfect!

now .... In my opinion, all kisses should have a few necessary ingredients (ratios depending on kissing for what end):

passion
love
wonder
adventure
desire
caring
nurturing
breathlessness
tasty
lusty
and the low sound of a hmmmmmm

“A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous.” ~ Ingrid Bergman (1915-1982), Swedish actress

In addition when they grab you unexpectedly and it's all lips & tongues right from the start. And oh, I love when my man runs his tongue over my teeth. Weird I know but I love that...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
by a man never

by a woman very passionatly
When the shoe is fit the feet are forgoten :Osho
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pet-player
by a man never

by a woman very passionatly

I think we all assume the kiss would be from the persons/gender that you desire. No need to be snippy.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
On the lips.
Then he or she can come up and kiss me on the mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my neck to be kissed while he squeezes my ass..
VIOLENT FOREPLAY