Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you ever been part of double penetration?

last reply
149 replies
29.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've done it with my partners and toys. Never two guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite a few times. I like threesomes. Most of the time it's one fucking while I suck the other guy but occasionally I get pussy and anal penetrated at the same time. I have even had three cocks in me a couple of times. Fun but difficult to do right.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I have. It was a fantasy of mine. It was amazing. I wouldn't recommend just doing it with anyone.
Having two men that really care about you and want to please you is best.

Damn! Now I know why your poetry is so erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have a few months ago and it was amazing. I was riding our MMF partner cowgirl and my husband fucked my ass. It took a minute or so to get our movements in stride, but when we did it was wonderfuland we climaxed together.
Next on my sexy bucket list is to try double vaginal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me - I find Anal painful so I dont go there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes with two gorgeous women
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes, many times. I live with two guys, so threesomes are pretty much a regular occurrence around here.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have. Couple of times. Both mmf and 2 girls with strapons
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have, both mfm and fmf...i have also masturbated with two toys at the same time
Prolific Writer
0 likes
No, never did that....

Xo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times,rhythm is everything,,,then as said before a cock helps muffle the screams ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doing it with gals and strapons is AWESOME TO !!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and I loved it!! I still set them up and have the most intense and amazing orgasms. Being penetrated and manhandled by two guys is just a great feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, Myself another Male(s) on insistence of my Female Partner. Many times with different Males. Took turns in doing anal , virginal and oral. My Partner loved it , but some of the guys Semen was very found to be very thick. She preferred ejaculations in her pussy and anus.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have. More than once.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have and it might be my favorite thing to do sexually tbh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[Seems I have already put my 2 cents in. Sorry
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The first time I tried double penetration was with an old boyfriend. We weren't on a mission to tick everything off our sexual bucket list or anything, it just happened when we were experimenting with different things. And it was AMAZING - it felt really deep and the orgasm was nothing short of earth shattering. Now it feels like having really naughty sex – something that gets saved for special occasions, with a guaranteed mind-blowing orgasm at the end.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was on the list with two guys and I was never able to make it happen. Now it's on the list with 2 girls.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No, never.
Lurker
0 likes
Double penetration, and triple penetration, both more than once.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have on more than a few occasions if done right it can be a fuck of a lifetime.
Lurker
0 likes
I have been double penetrated between 5 and 10 times. The first couple of times was painful but once I really got into it I ended up loving it!
Lurker
0 likes
I have been double penetrated between 5 and 10 times. The first couple of times was painful but once I really got into it I ended up loving it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nothing I have tried yet.. but I am open to the possibility
Lurker
0 likes
I took part in my first double penetration when I was 22. I was extremely nervous and timid but I lasted the entire time. Since then I have taken part in a number of double penetrations and have become very much to enjoy every single moment of them from start to finish.