Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have u ever fallen in love with other members of this site?

last reply
39 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Too paint a clear picture, I have only ever been in two relationship. One was for 6 years and currently I have been married for 5 years. I love my husband, and I loved my ex! I also have children who I obviously love with all my heart...

I have without a doubt fallen in love with someone on lush, it's not lust, it's not a crush! If I know what love is and I'm pretty sure I do, then YES...

For me the hard part is, can you really truly be in love with two people?

I am still married and feel no differently towards my husband, and yet I am in love with someone else...? Sooooooooooooo I either have never known real love or yes I am in love with a Lushie....

Either way it's fucking confusing the hell out of me and I am OUT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In Love................No, In absolute Lust........................OMG YES!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
In Love................No, In absolute Lust........................OMG YES!!

You mean you've been lying to me for 3 years now?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have
Lurker
0 likes
crazy but the answer is YES
Lurker
0 likes
Truly, Madly, Deeply.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Just a bit ;)

You've always told it like it is! Lmao!!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Yup.
Lurker
0 likes
I have people that I have strong caring feelings for and I do love them in a friendly way. The same love as I for my real life spouse? Not even close. But I care about them as people.

(edited for clarification)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Yes, once, never again...
Troublemaker
0 likes
yes but only because she promised me food and to respect my virginity
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have fallen in love with someone from another site, haven't met anyone from here thats caught my eye, and I guess I'm not really looking for that, since I got hurt so bad with the guy from the other site, now I'm here to chat and have fun and thats it...
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
yes but only because she promised me food and to respect my virginity

WHAT OMG you told me that you were the God of Love WTF ur a virgin, im thinking of calling the engagement off Buz, you said no sex b4 marriage due to ur faith, u never said ud never done it???
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
I have people that I have very strong feelings for and I do love them. The same love as I for my real life spouse? No.

So am I your Lush boyfriend....hehehe
Lurker
0 likes
Yes a few times and im in love withso meone on here right now;)
Lurker
0 likes
I was, but then I got high.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've often fallen in love with beautiful women on this site, many i've had sex with, but never whilst i've been awake.nRVeAecW16Kxk9OY
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
I was, but then I got high.

You promised me it was true love A. how come you didn't share the with me?
Lurker
0 likes
Deeply
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You promised me it was true love A. how come you didn't share the with me?

I thought I sent you a joint in the post? Get your cute face over here and smoke one with me now then
Lurker
0 likes
My GOD yes! (It made us both daft and beautiful and descended into a maelstrom of snarling hatred... It was fucking WONDERFUL!!!) I can say that NOW!

(But I also have grown to love, that is, not 'in love', with a select few friends that I trust, who I know value me and with whom I talk intimately and honestly. Hand on heart, I've met some true friends here and yes, I love them.)

xx SF

Shall I tell you the difference?

"Love", with its rows and misunderstandings and ups and downs continues regardless.

"In Love", (if you're unfortunate) sometimes doesn't, so you put it in a little box and hide it at the bottom of the wardrobe. (But you CAN'T bring yourself to throw it out...) And then sometimes you find it when you're looking for something else, and you remember, and you laugh and cry a little bit. And then you carry on.

"But you don't just throw out the box????"

"Maybe, some day...."

"No, you won't...."

"Oh shut up!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.. deeply
Story Verifier
0 likes
Were still working on it but, yes, I have.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
hm.... soon!! xD close to falling smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fallen in love? No. Maybe enamored is a better word, even slightly crushed on a few, but never "in love".
I need that human connection before I'd allow myself to do such a thing. I need to have my senses engaged before thinking "it's love!".
I need to see their body language before I'd trust them, but then again, I have some serious trust issues.
I find when people are online (and even on Lush) they're never entirely honest with themselves or others.
But that's just my opinion.
And until her mighty Spriteness ever visits the fruits and vegetable section at a grocery store near me, I'm afraid that's the way it will stay.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Fallen in love? No. Maybe enamored is a better word, even slightly crushed on a few, but never "in love".
I need that human connection before I'd allow myself to do such a thing. I need to have my senses engaged before thinking "it's love!".
I need to see their body language before I'd trust them, but then again, I have some serious trust issues.
I find when people are online (and even on Lush) they're never entirely honest with themselves or others.
But that's just my opinion.
And until her mighty Spriteness ever visits the fruits and vegetable section at a grocery store near me, I'm afraid that's the way it will stay.

In Ireland we have things called Aeroplanes...

*giggles!*

xx SF