Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, did you had an orgasm when the very first time you had sex?

last reply
66 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Share your experience.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
Nope. It was pleasant and interesting but far from, for a lack of better term, mind-fucking (excuse my French) orgasmic. Actually, painful and I bleeded for a week. They made it sound so much...nicer in those romance novels that I used to like so much. My partner was patient, experienced and considerate and at the time - as if he knew the entire Kama Sutra by heart but still - like watching tennis...
Active Ink Slinger
Not even close. I am not sure I knew what an orgasm was when I had sex the first time.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
Nope - overweight son of a bitch.

Saw him last month. Kicked him in the nuts.
Active Ink Slinger
No, I certainly didn't. The whole thing only lasted about 10 seconds!
Active Ink Slinger
No! Took a long time to find a man decent enough to make sure I was pleasured first!
[
Active Ink Slinger
nope. no way. not even in the ballpark.
Yes. I'd been dating him for a couple years and was dying to finally have him. I'd been orgasaming through my clothes while making out with him, from early on in the relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
Nope. He was not very expierenced and not very good at holding back.
Active Ink Slinger
No. Aside from the pain and the mess,
when it was over I said to myself, "THIS is what everyone is talking about?"
It's impossible to make love ALL night ... unless you start as dusk.
Active Ink Slinger
Hell. To the fuck. No.

Blood. Lots of blood.
Advanced Wordsmith
actually i did, several times.. my boyfriend kinda had fun with my body and he had a foreplay that got me crazy.. i was very very very horny and ready for it..
Lurker
Not during the act but I did when he went down on me.
Active Ink Slinger
Nope, we were both inexperienced.
Lurker
No, nor the second or third time. I wasn't counting but probably not even during the first ten times
Active Ink Slinger
I seriously doubt that many had an orgasm the first or second or even more. I see some of our Lush Friends say they did and I believe them.

I liked the feeling and the control it gave me and I had no inclination to quit. Yes there was some pain and it was messy.

It took me a while but I sure am glad I continued to work at this pleasure like no other.
Active Ink Slinger
He ate my pussy before he fucked me and I came then
Lurker
No, not for years actually.
Active Ink Slinger
My first lover was older and he really knew what he was doing so not only did I have one but several orgasms!
Active Ink Slinger
No; not that he wasn't good he was awesome, but it was just too painful the first time.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
I actually did have an orgasm my first time but then again I had a great partner
Active Ink Slinger
no I didn't my first 3 or 4 times. My bf at the time was also a virgin and it took him a while to realize I wasn't due to his hastily conclusions. After that he would please me orally or during foreplay. It was a couple years later that I had my first orgasm from the actual act of sex.
Active Ink Slinger
No. Took a while to achieve orgasm
Lurker
No - but still had a damned good time. smile No regrets. I even think I remember his name but I'm not sure.
Active Ink Slinger
No. It was painful and quick. At the time I thought..is that all?
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
With a girl, yes, with a guy, no.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex