Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For girls who like to be choked during sex.

last reply
27 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you actually like being choked or is it more of the idea of being choked? Does it excite you or just intensify your orgasm?
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmhm.. what do you think

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and yes...but not to severly. I like tightness not actual choking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the feel his hands around my throat. Not to the point where I cant breathe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fond of choking.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always assumed it was more of the idea and the feel of someones hands on the neck. But recently i met someone who loves to be choked hard enough to barely breathe during an orgasm. She says its unbelievable how intense the orgasm is.

Quote by elude
Mmmmhm.. what do you think

I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He knows better than to even try - That is not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been choked out in the past. The feelings of fear and helplessness are major turnons for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it because it's both dominating and the physical act of asphyxiation makes you feel giddy and light headed which can improve pleasure. I wouldn't let a one night stand put me in a choke hold but it can be fun with a partner in amongst other rough behaviour.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Although I've never had it done to me...I've choked a few women. Some like it, some don't. But doing it, for me, it's the feeling of being "more" in control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like some others have said here, I like hands around my neck holding tight, but not actual choking. I mainly like it during D/s play when my Dom has me restrained and is spanking/paddling me and he puts a hand around the front of my neck/throat and holds tight with some squeezing. Coupled with whispers in the ear and kisses, it's heaven.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't like it at all! My neck is already long enough. Don't stretch it out any longer, please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love His hands around my neck and He never takes me to a point of fear but for a few seconds He can take my breathe.
Lurker
0 likes
Naked in bed ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like being choked. It's so many things...the fear, the Man's power over me, the way in intensifies the sensations. Everything about it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do love to be choked at certain times with certain partners in a very rough session. As I am sure is true with the other members, it must be forceful enough to instill fear, but not enough to cause damage.

Then the question always is who is really in control.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely No, Never, Ever

Wonder if those same guys would like having their nuts ripped off?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sallytheslut2
Absolutely No, Never, Ever

Wonder if those same guys would like having their nuts ripped off?

Good for you. Pain and intimidation have nothing to do with pleasure IMO. Far too many guys use sex as part of a power trip. How else does even exist? I see a lot of parallels between masochism and codependency. I am a secular humanist, which is completely incompatible with this concept.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I don't like it at all! My neck is already long enough. Don't stretch it out any longer, please!

Bethany,

You and I have talked about this before and we pretty much see eye to eye on this. The only things I want to do to your neck results in smiles and moans of pleasure. My philosophy is "No pain, no pain".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not keen on the idea and when tying Shibari still stay away from the throat, just too risky and easy to get it so wrong. Bondage and dominance yes,but not to harm. Am I just old school or does that still make sense may be I am just losing it lol.
If you enjoy fine but not here thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i can tell you, from my experience, that having my gf hold her breath gave her most of her stronger orgasms of her life..
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've never been actually choked during sex, but i do like the feeling of his hand wrapped around my neck. the sensation of his fingers gripping my flesh and applying pressure is very arousing indeed.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
i like my gf doing it to me,,but not to the point of asphyixiation
Convict
0 likes
Quote by getnakedwithme
I always assumed it was more of the idea and the feel of someones hands on the neck. But recently i met someone who loves to be choked hard enough to barely breathe during an orgasm. She says its unbelievable how intense the orgasm is.

Sorry for stating the obvious but I have to say it. If you're new to the choking thing I'd be REALLY careful with that if I were you. If she's at the point where she can hardly breathe she's probably not far from not being able to utter a safe word and wouldnt take much more for her to pass out. Then you don't know what you've done to her until/unless she comes to.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it
Lurker
0 likes
I have not had the opportunity to have it done, however I very much want to.

As with most things it needs to be done in a passionate way, not an angry, demeaning way. More as an add on to the lust, being taken by a strong dominate man.
Lurker
0 likes
From a guy's perspective - I am by no means a tough guy, however I have been with women who very much enjoy having my hand at their throats. I never make any attempt to apply any significant pressure ( so no real choking) but the sensation/fantasy of strength or dominance to that part of the anatomy is a real turn on for me if it turns out it's a turn on for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the feelings of his hand around my throat and the pressure, not the actual can't beathe part lol. Make me feel it, but don't hurt me.