Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interracial Stories

Interracial erotic stories feature sexual relationships between different ethnicities or races.

Although some stories fit the "porn" stereotype of a black male / white female, Interracial sex stories can refer to mixed race sex between any differing races or nationalities whatsoever, whether they be African, Asian, Black, Caucasian, Indian or others.

Swedish Delight - Part 2

Inga's desires for Walter manifest themselves in a delightful way.

Inga arrived home happy about the way the night went. She finally had a chance to have a decent conversation with Walter about something other than work. She was able to enjoy his beautiful smile and sexy voice in a relaxing atmosphere. The fact that he w...

Rachel. Part 3: Sinning In Color.

Rachel and Jenny has a plan to find a well hung man.

Three weeks passed before Rachel and Jenny could meet up for drinks after work. Rachel and been working on a big trial with her coworkers and Jenny had been on a business trip to Hong Kong. They met up at a bar with a large terrace that offered a two-for-...

The Nigerian Tease - Another Mature Lover - Night Two.

A second night of sex for twenty-eight-year-old Nigerian Chika and sixty-five-year-old white man Patrick.

"You look tired this morning, Patrick," said Simon when they met before the start of day two of the conference. "Do I?" responded Patrick. "And you, my dear, look radiant," said Simon to twenty-eight-year-old Chika Etomi. The fact was that sixty-five-year...

The Nigerian Tease - Another Mature Lover

A twenty-something Nigerian woman meets a much older white man at a conference. Just her type.

Chika Etomi is a married Nigerian lady aged twenty-eight, but she has a thing for white men much older than herself. Her job has her moving in circles that include mature and sophisticated white men, and on occasions, she takes a liking to one and determi...

Swedish Delight - Part One

Can a casual conversation during an office party ignite a flame?

Office parties are usually dull. Until the office slut misbehaves. Chrissy did not disappoint. The 5’2” blonde floozy flirted with every guy during the four-hour party. Her red mini dress, with a deep revealing neckline, helped her stand out in more ways...

Aleza - First BBC

Her sister introduces Aleza to Big Al for her first BBC experience as Kata and CeeCee make lesbian love in the other room.

It was quite unlike anything Aleza had ever felt before. She was being ruthlessly impaled by a big, black, cock from behind. The Afrikanic was giving her no mercy. He was ramming her cunt hard and fast, and the sound of his muscular body colliding with he...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Adventures Of Bob - Part Six - Mary Of Mombasa

Bob in Africa meets Mary on Bamburi Beach

Bob had been in Africa for several months. Travelling by land in Africa is hard and takes it out of you in spades; he was tired and jaded. And Bob was also fucking horny. He hadn't had a sniff of a woman for over two months and had almost forgotten how go...

Mail Order Spy: Snowfall

The US vs China cold war heats up

Although December was a cold and wet month for San Francisco, the days were still warm enough and roads never had to be shoveled; Chinese Ministry of State Security (MSS) secret agent Amanda Xu had become too accustomed to this California climate. Origina...

Swinging Into Christmas

Steve gets a little more than expected...

It almost haunted me… Like every day, I looked across the street and there it was: Club Eden. Since we moved here, almost nine months ago, I have stared at the little red sign. Almost invisible to all those who just passed as they went about their everyda...