Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swedish Delight - Part 2

"Inga's desires for Walter manifest themselves in a delightful way."

7
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
902 words 902 words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this second installment as we follow the developing relationship of Inga and Walter."

Inga arrived home happy about the way the night went. She finally had a chance to have a decent conversation with Walter about something other than work. She was able to enjoy his beautiful smile and sexy voice in a relaxing atmosphere. The fact that he wanted to have lunch with her and learn about her homeland, turned her on more. Inga hopped in the shower with a big smile.

Inga drifted into dreamland with the image of Walter smiling at her. They are sitting at a small table at an outdoor café on a sunny afternoon. The sky-blue dress she is wearing exposes her toned legs and a hint of her shapely thighs.

Walter is wearing a white, short-sleeved cotton shirt and tan khaki shorts. His biceps are bulging. His thighs are muscular and defined. His chocolate brown skin glistens in the sun. They are smiling and laughing.

The scene quickly changes to them lying on a blanket on the grassy hill of a park. The sun is slowly setting and no one is around them as they sneak in a few kisses.

The scene quickly changes again. Now, they are at Inga’s home. They are sitting on the couch. Candles are burning. Music is softly playing. The kissing is more passionate.

The scene changes again. They are now in Inga’s bed. Walter is lying on his back. Inga’s pussy is enjoying Walter’s tongue. Her hands clinch the headboard as her hips rotate to the pattern of his tongue licking the walls of her pussy.

Another quick scene change. This time Inga is sitting on top of Walter with her back facing him. She is slowly sliding up and down his thick shaft. Her eyes are closed, and her face is intense as she enjoys the sensation the tip of his cock brings as it enters and exits her soaking wet pussy.

The scene quickly changes. They are on their sides with Walter entering Inga from behind. She enjoys this position because it feels so tight and snug sliding in and out of her. Inga’s hand covers Walter’s hand as it massages and squeezes her breast. She smiles and wiggles her hips to his thrust.

The scene changes. Inga is on her stomach. Walter is on top of her with her legs sandwiched between his. Inga is moaning and calling out his name with each deep thrust. She bites her pillow as she enjoys feeling trapped under Walter and his cock repeatedly hits her sweet spot. Her mind is spinning because she cannot tell if his cock is growing thicker inside her, or if her pussy is tightening its grip around his hardness. Either way, her eyes are watering from the pleasure she is feeling.

NahomiAndrewss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NahomiAndrewss

Another quick scene change. Inga is on her back. Her legs are up on Walter’s shoulders. Her hands reach up to rub his chest. They look at each other with childish smiles until Inga feels another wave of orgasms. Her eyes close and her fingernails dig into Walter’s arms. He grimaces for a moment then kisses her forehead.

The last scene changes. Inga is in the embrace of Walter. They are facing each other with Inga’s face buried in Walter’s chest as she tenderly kisses his pecs. Walter’s eyes are closed as he smiles and strokes her hair. Inga’s hand glides up and down his stomach. A few times she lightly brushes his cock and smiles. She suddenly looks up and kisses him passionately.

At that moment, her eyes opened from her dream. She found her hands between her legs with her fingers wet and sticky. She looked under the sheet and then shook her head. Inga grabbed a hand towel she kept on the nightstand next to her bed and wiped her hands. Inga stared at the ceiling contemplating the dream. After a minute or two, she sighed, rolled onto her side, and fell asleep with her hand back between her legs.

Inga arrived at work Monday morning trying to not think about the dream, but images of Walter between her legs kept crossing her mind. She spent most of the day avoiding places Walter would be. Fortunately for her, Walter spent the bulk of his day in his office on the phone. He came out a couple of times to get a drink or snack from the breakroom, but he never walked by her cubicle. During lunchtime, Inga quickly went to her car and drove to a nearby small park. Walter had lunch delivered to the office. Another break for Inga.

Inga felt like she would make it through the day without crossing paths with Walter. As she exited the restroom and walked back to her cubicle to pack up and leave, Walter headed towards her with a smile.

“Hey, Inga. How are you? Sorry, we didn’t do lunch today. I have been on the phone all day resolving issues. How was your weekend?”

Inga smiled but her face felt flushed.

“My weekend was good. I stayed home. Not really go anywhere. How was your weekend?”

“About the same. I really want us to do lunch soon so you can tell me about Sweden. Right now, though, I have to go to the restroom before I leave a puddle on this floor.”

They both laughed as Walter waved and walked away.

Published 
Written by scorpiopassion67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments