Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aleza - First BBC

"Her sister introduces Aleza to Big Al for her first BBC experience as Kata and CeeCee make lesbian love in the other room."

26
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 8 of the Vukovic Sex Chronicles. A cross-over with the Robinson Family Sex Chronicles. <p> [ADVERT] </p>See my ”Aleza” media album for pics of the woman she is based on."

It was quite unlike anything Aleza had ever felt before. She was being ruthlessly impaled by a big, black, cock from behind. The Afrikanic was giving her no mercy. He was ramming her cunt hard and fast, and the sound of his muscular body colliding with her soft, glutinous ass filled the air with the slapping noise.

He was physical and rough, spanking her exposed ass with his giant palm, while his cock penetrated her deeper than she thought possible. Its girth alone set her clit on fire. At fifty years old, Aleza thought she had experienced it all. Her, now-menopausal, vagina had been stretched out by many a cock, not to mention a few dildos. But Big Al’s massive member made her pussy feel like it was virginally tight.

“Fuck me, you Balkan bitch!” he growled in almost a frightening way.

Overwhelmed by his sexual presence, Aleza obeyed. She was both awed and excited by the intensity of this fuck. On one hand, it kind of freaked her out, but on the other, she was craving more. Much more!

Titties bouncing wildly under her, Aleza cried out her own desires, slipping occasionally into her native tongue, “Fuck my picku! Jebe ga! Fuck it! Fuck me like a whore!”

“Here it comes, baby! Big fuckin’ Daddy’s gonna fill your fuckin’ white cunt with his African sperm! Ride my cock, bitch! Mmm…like that baby, like that.”

In the adjoining bedroom, Kata could hear her sister getting the fucking of her life. And so could CeeCee Price. She was well aware of her husband’s larger-than-life bedroom presence and how that woman felt at this moment. She wasn’t sure she had ever gotten entirely used to it herself!

Raising her face from sucking Kata’s tit, CeeCee opined, “Your big sister is getting it now. We both know what that is like.”

“Mmm…yes we do. That is why I suggested that we get together with you two. She has never had BBC in her life, and she seemed like she needed something special,” Kata replied, before returning to lick around CeeCee’s erect, dark, nipple.

The fact that the bedroom door was open was no surprise. Kata and her husband, Nick Vukovic, often swung with Big Al and CeeCee Price. There were not only no secrets, but it was a given that they liked to hear, and sometimes watch, their significant other having sex. Aleza didn’t seem to object, so the doors remained open so anyone could hear or walk in. At this point, she didn’t care and took some comfort that if things got out of hand she could call for her sister.

“I’m glad that you wanted to fuck me instead of my husband,” CeeCee confessed as she fingered Kata’s bald forty-six-year-old pussy.

“No, I’m letting Aleza have him all. I can fuck him anytime, but what I wanted was some tender girl-loving. And nobody is better than you for that,” Kata told her ebony lover.

“Cathy Jones is just as good as me, but I’m flattered that you want my sweet, black ass,” CeeCee told her.

“I love your sweet, black ass! I wish my ass looked like yours! And I love your sweet, pink pussy and your sweet, big, dark nipples, and your sweet, full, lips. Especially your lips and tongue,” Kata cooed as she scooted up and kissed CeeCee tenderly on the lips. Her small breasts brushed CeeCee’s larger, perfectly-formed, boobs, their nipples touching erotically.

CeeCee kissed the older woman more fiercely now, her tongue going into Kata’s mouth. Her hand traced down Kata’s bare back until she began to fondle Kata’s ass. In unspoken agreement, Kata began to rub her pussy against CeeCee’s bald snatch.

The two women were a beautiful sight naked together. Tall, thin, and brunette, Kata had her long legs wrapped around the shorter, curvy, chocolate-colored body of CeeCee Price. Kata’s pink nipples and small aureoles contrasted with CeeCee’s large, dark brown aureole. White and dark, intermingled in positions of pleasure, a wonderful tableau.

Aleza wondered about her younger sister, momentarily, as her clit sang songs of euphoria. She really couldn’t hear much from the other room, but she could imagine Kata and the beautiful black woman licking each other’s pussies. When Kata suggested that she try “BBC” as she called it in that oh-so-American way, she never could visualize this moment.

It had been just a random suggestion, one that Aleza thought was unlikely as she thought back to the moment when Kata had popped the question.

“If you are tired of just fucking Peter, I have an idea,” Kata innocently suggested.

“I am not tired of that young cock yet, sister, but tell me your idea anyway,” said Aleza, drawn into the net.

“There is a couple that Nikola and I swing with occasionally. A black couple, you know, crni afrikanac. He has a very big penis. Very big. It is an experience you won’t forget after you’ve been fucked by that snake! I’m telling you, sister, you need to try it!” Kata told her sibling.

“And what will you do, my sister? What will you do while I copulate with this black man and his big kurac? What about his wife?” Aleza asked, doubtful of the wisdom of the situation.

“Don’t worry, Aleza, I’ll be having sex with his wife. She is very good. I know you are tired of that sort of thing, but she doesn’t care and he will be more than happy to screw a beautiful woman like you,” Kata assured her big sister.

Aleza was getting somewhat tired of just having lesbian sex. She had divorced ten years ago and had enjoyed male lovers, but for the last three years, she had lived with another woman, Marta. A woman ten years younger than herself. They were both bisexual and had enjoyed each other when there was no man in their lives, but Marta was now bitter toward men after some bad experiences. Lately, she only wanted sex with Aleza. In conjunction with this, Marta wanted Aleza to give up men entirely and pursue a lesbian lifestyle with her. Marta was younger and had romantic notions of marriage to another woman.

Aleza was older and more conservative in her outlook. If she were to marry, it would be to a man again. She had nothing against lesbian sex, or sex partners, but it wasn’t who she was. But it was what her partner had become. Aleza insisted on separate bedrooms and that angered her girlfriend. Aleza spent three or four nights a week in bed with Marta but was getting tired of the sex. She craved cock. And not just any cock, younger cock.

Finally, she met a man in his twenties in a bar. They hit it off as alcohol and lust stoked their passion. Soon they were behind the bar, in the alley, Aleza up against the stone wall, her knickers around her ankles and high heels and her short skirt up to her waist. The young man was pounding his cock up into her fuck hole, making them both cum. Hastily, they re-dressed and made their way to his flat. He fucked her all night long. Aleza had forgotten the stamina of young men. Her craving for cock had returned with a vengeance!

And here she was in America, her lesbian roommate forgotten. First, she enjoyed sex with another young man, Peter, and now this opportunity. Kata assured her that Big Al (Americans had such crazy nicknames!), though in his early forties, was very virile and that his big penis was all a woman could take.

“Oh fuck me! I’m a kurvo, a whore! What are you doing to me? What are you doing to my picku…I mean, my pussy? Oh god! It is too much!” Aleza moaned in a high-pitched voice.

“That’s right, bitch, you’re my whore now. Daddy’s python is gonna fuck your little white cunt and fill it full of my cum. You’re gonna have some black babies now, you fuckin’ slut!” Al grunted as he pounded her sexy ass, making it quiver.

Aleza turned her head sideways to look in the mirror on the dresser. What she saw was a woman she hardly recognized as herself. A woman who stared back at her, slack-jawed and with her face contorted and eye makeup running—making her look like she had a black eye. A woman whose hair was a disheveled mess around her face. A middle-aged woman whose tits were not only dangling below her, but bouncing around like crazy with each thrust of the man’s cock. Her whole body moved and jiggled with each impact as he jackhammered his big prick into her fuck hole. She hardly recognized herself. She looked like a wild, debauched, slut.

And the man fucking her was big, dominating her in size as he loomed over her from behind. He was muscular and a nice shade of chocolate which emphasized the gold chains hanging from his neck. She could see his muscles working. Even the muscles in his ass as he tried to shove his penis up into her throat from behind. Or at least that is what it felt like.

Then he whacked her ass with the palm of his hand. Aleza had been spanked before as she was getting banged, but this slap stung. Strangely, it felt good too.

Oh! Ouch! Oh god, oh god!” was all she could say as Big Al spanked her butt.

The loud slaps and Aleza’s response were heard in the other room by Kata and CeeCee.

“My husband is really giving it to your sister now. We both know how that goes!” CeeCee said, grinning.

Kata replied, “Aleza is getting the rough fuck of her life in there. But I’m ready to eat your delicious pussy.”

“Mmm…I like that! Oh yes…you are so good at making my horny little kitty purr,” CeeCee cooed.

Kata didn’t reply, just made a contented humming sound as she licked CeeCee’s honey pot. In return, CeeCee raised and spread her knees more, allowing greater access to her kitty. Kata deftly worked her tongue in and out, circling her clit, teasing her. Then she slipped two fingers in as well. CeeCee moaned her delight, writhing and grabbing Kata’s head.

“Shit, girl, I’m telling you, nobody eats pussy as good as a white girl,” she moaned.

Kata doubted that but took it as a compliment. CeeCee had a beautiful body with a sexy ass that put Kata’s to shame, as well as wonderful, perfect, nice-sized tits. She loved sucking her dark nipples and looking at her dark aureoles. Kata felt they were much sexier than her little pink ones. Her dark pussy lips, when spread, showed her luscious, pink cunt. It was deliciously erotic. Maybe she should have Aleza try black pussy as well as black cock. Kata knew that of all the women in their little sex club, she liked doing it with CeeCee best.

Knowing what CeeCee liked, Kata worked a finger into her asshole. CeeCee was very anally sensitive. She loved getting fucked in the ass by the men. Kata knew that CeeCee was a favorite sex partner of her husband because of this kink. Kata had to be in the mood, but CeeCee was always in the mood for anal.

“That’s it, girl. Fuck my black ass with that little finger cock of yours,” CeeCee cried out.

“Oh shit, yeah, girl. Oh fuck yes! Stick it in deeper…like that…oh god, right there, girl. Eat momma’s cunt, baby. Lick it, baby, lick it!” she called out.

Kata was giving full effort into making her Afrikanic lesbian lover cum. CeeCee’s juices were flowing like a river now as Kata licked and fingered her pussy while she also finger-fucked her ass. It was obvious that CeeCee was nearing climax, and sure enough, she began to shudder and shake, pulling Kata’s face in hard to her overstimulated cunt.

“Oh, you beautiful, fucking bitch! OH, YOU HOT, FUCKING BITCH! MOMMA’S CUMMING!” CeeCee cried out.

“Hear that, baby? Your skinny little sister just made my bitch cum! She loves cumming like a lesbian. A real rug-muncher. Do you like cumming like a lesbian too?” Al called out as he hammered his manhood into Aleza.

Aleza was almost too far gone to answer but she finally whispered, “I like it too.”

“Well, Daddy is going to cock-fuck you first and make you his bitch. Then you can go eat my wife’s black cunt and be her fuck sister,” Big Al growled.

Then he grabbed Aleza by the hair and pulled her head up and back.

It was too much for Aleza. She felt her pussy contracting around his enormous cock as she orgasmed.

“Ah, ah, ah, AH, AH, JEBU GA (fuck it)! she cried out, shaking in the mother of all orgasms.

In the other room, CeeCee was sucking Kata’s nipples and starting to finger her snatch when she heard Aleza yell out.

“What did your sister say?” she asked Kata.

“She said ‘fuck it’,” Kata informed her.

Continuing, Kata said with a sexy, accented, voice, “And that is what I want you to do to my picku, my pussy, my sexy, black lover. Fuck it with your tongue.”

“You know how much I like white pussy, girl. And, mmm, your titties are nice tasting too,” CeeCee hummed as she sucked the pink nipple on Kata’s small and slightly saggy breast.

“Oh god, CeeCee, you are magnificent! Mmm…your finger feels so nice inside of me…oh shit, are you giving my titty a hickey?” Kata burbled as CeeCee sucked hard on her breast and slid her fingers up her wet, juicy cunt.

CeeCee sat up, still finger-fucking Kata, and said, “Marking my territory, honey. Showing your husband that you be mine!”

“I’m all yours, CeeCee, do what you please with me. Anything. Anything at all,” Kata cooed, already climbing to an orgasm even before CeeCee put a tongue in her slit.

“Are you in the mood for a toy?” CeeCee asked the tall, skinny, brunette.

“Tongue first, then the vibrator, my love,” was Kata’s response.

Slowly and erotically, CeeCee kissed Kata from her mouth lips to her pussy lips, with several stops. Then, oh so deliberately, the black woman ran her tongue up and down Kata’s slit, making her protruding lips tingle with pleasure. Kata raised her knees and spread them wide, opening her slit further. Not satisfied, Kata reached down with both hands and pulled them further apart, opening her pink love hole wide.

CeeCee looked up and smiled, then went in for the kill. “Killing me softly with her tongue” was what went through Kata’s head, twisting the words from the Roberta Flack song. With CeeCee’s face buried between her legs, Kata admired the erotic way her back curved upward to her wide hips, as CeeCee knelt, leaning down, terminating in her round, sexy ass. Beautiful chocolate skin as smooth as a baby’s, that contrasted with Kata’s white skin in such a wonderful way.

As she worked Kata’s mature kitty, CeeCee’s butt would sway ever so sexily. No wonder all the men wanted to fuck CeeCee in the ass! Perhaps she should arrange for Nick to join them some time as they did the same thing—only have him fuck CeeCee in the ass as she ate her. It would be wonderful to see his face as he screwed the black Minx in the butt, and orgasmed inside her.

Kata couldn’t understand why people were so hung up on sex with other willing partners. She had lived through war and terror. Had seen people killed and had killed herself. Life was too short and sex too beautiful to restrict unnecessarily. There was such a wonderful variety of people to be enjoyed. Like tonight, with her sister enjoying Al and her enjoying CeeCee. There was no reason that her husband shouldn’t enjoy her too. Just listening to Al and Aleza in the next room enjoying each other with wild abandon made her happy.

After climaxing, Aleza collapsed, panting with the effort. But Big Al would have none of that. He pulled his, still-hard, cock out of her cunt, flipped Aleza over with surprising ease, and straddled her face, sticking his prick in front of her mouth.

“Now suck Big Daddy’s dick before I fuck you again,” Al commanded the fifty-year-old foreigner in his bed.

Aleza looked at him with wide, brown eyes and commenced to blow his schlong. It was so big, that, as experienced as she was, she couldn’t get even half of it in her mouth. It tasted of pre-cum and her pussy juice. An exotic and heady mixture of flavors.

Al's face fucked her, making her gag at times. Aleza’s mouth was full of cock meat and she could hardly make a sound. What sound she made sounded like humming, making Albert smile.

“That’s right, bitch. Give Big Daddy a hummer. Show me what a white bitch can do,” he growled.

Aleza took the challenge that Big Al gave her and started to work his cock hard in her mouth. And a challenge it was because of its girth and length. But quickly, Al saw the change in Aleza’s eyes, as she lost the overwhelmed look and began to look him in the eye as if seeking approval for her oral skills. Al had to admit that this woman could suck dick!

Just as Aleza brought him to the edge, Al pulled his rod out of her mouth and told her, “Big Daddy is ready to fuck. I want you to ride me like a mother-fucking cowgirl, bitch!”

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

Now the ball was back in Aleza’s court, and she ran with it. Climbing atop Al’s big, muscular body, she straddled him, grabbed his prick, and lowered her pussy onto it. Having already been screwed by his monster once, she was prepared this time and lowered herself fully onto it with greater ease than before.

Towering over his body now, his penis deep inside her love canal, Kata said, “You like whore? Now I show you how a real whore fucks your black prick!”

Taking charge, Aleza began to bounce up and down on Al’s Mandingo dick, fucking him with a passion. Al laid back with a grin, enjoying both the feeling and the show this mature Euro-slut was giving him. Her saggy, peach-size tits were bouncing around with gusto, topped by hard, pink nipples. Her mouth was open as she rode him, and occasionally her tongue would flick out and touch her upper lip. Her eyes never left his. In essence, she was fucking him as much with her eyes as she was with her body.

“You like my cunt, do you? My cunt that is fucking your black cock?” Aleza hissed as she impaled herself on his rod.

“Bitch has got a real fuckin’ hot cunt. A real fuckin’ momma cunt, baby. And Daddy likes a real fuckin’ momma cunt! Al growled between clenched teeth.

As if to punctuate his point, he reached behind her and slapped her ass every time she raised it.

“Mmm…spank my ass, you sexy black bastard! Spank my white ass!” Aleza gasped, nearing climax.

Meanwhile, back in the guest bedroom, Kata, like her sister, was nearing orgasm as well. CeeCee was fucking her with an impressive purple vibrator and the vibration setting was turned well up. That, combined with CeeCee sucking and nibbling on her nipples sent massive waves of pleasure through her body. On top of her physical pleasure, there was also the erotic thrill of seeing CeeCee’s sinuous body with its delicious curves, on top of her. Her ripe titties and nice, round, chocolate ass.

The feeling of ecstasy increased throughout her body beyond what was possible to withstand, and, with the muted sound her her sister moaning and being spanked in the background, Kata exploded in delightful orgasm. Her cunny contracted on the vibrator as it thrilled her clit, and she bucked hard on the bed under the ebony love goddess that was driving her to indescribable rapture.

“CeeCee! CEECEE! OH GOD, CEECEE! OHHH!” she cried out, like a wild animal, calling out the name of her lover.

CeeCee pulled the vibrator out of Kata’s engorged, bald, gash and caressing her body, kissed her passionately. Kata responded in kind, her tongue playing with CeeCee’s. Her naked white skin was on fire where it touched CeeCee’s dark skin. At that moment it was more than sex. She loved CeeCee more than any other woman in the world. She knew this feeling would fade, but right now she would do anything for this sexy woman of color.

Big Al was feeling a similar high. No doubt about it, this hot Euro-bitch was energetically fucking his brains out like a true slut. Her face was flushed, her eyes shone, and her tits bounced like crazy as she impaled herself again and again, faster and faster on his rigid cock. Moments after he heard his wife’s name called out, he exploded.

“OH FUCK YEAH, BABY! OH FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH, I’M CUMMING!” he growled hoarsely as Aleza stared him down, willing him to cum with her eyes.

Unseen, inside of Aleza’s pink quim, great quantities of his cum was spurting deep into her womb as his massive cock contracted and his balls emptied their load. He thrust his pelvis up, then froze, his cock against her cervix, as he came. Aleza felt as if she was sitting on top of a flag pole. A very thick flag pole.

As his cock throbbed inside her, her cunt also contracted as she was hit with another orgasm. She remained frozen on his flag pole as she sat upright, her mouth agape, moaning senselessly. Then, knowing a bigger climax was yet to come (cum?), Aleza twerked her ass like a mad woman, maximizing the friction of his prick against her clit. The big one hit just as the initial orgasm began to wan. Her scream was loud as she shook with euphoria.

“OH FUCK ME! OH, YOUR COCK! YOUR FUCKING BIG COCK!” she wailed, loud enough to be heard in the next room.

What happened next surprised Big Al. Aleza didn’t climb off of his rod, but once again started bouncing and twerking on it! This woman hadn’t had enough of his big, black, cock!

“Oh yeah, baby! Fuck it! Fuck Daddy’s big cock again. Your pussy be spoiled now for black cock!” Al chortled.

Wordlessly, with only gasps and moans, Aleza rode him hard. Al reached up to tweak her hard nipples, holding both of them in his big hands as she bounced.

Sure enough, only a minute or two later, Aleza came hard again, this time leaning forward as he twisted her nipples hard.

With a wild look in her eyes, she spat out, “YOU FUCKING BLACK BASTARD! YOU PRICK!”

Shaking hard for what seemed like an eternity, Aleza finally collapsed on him as his manhood softened inside her.

When they heard CeeCee’s husband yelling as he came, Kata and CeeCee stopped kissing and listened, both turned on by the sound. When they heard Aleza screaming like a banshee as she came, CeeCee rolled off of Kata and onto her side. As that subsided, Kata turned on her side to face CeeCee—her hands on CeeCee’s nice breasts. Just as she went to kiss her again, they once again heard Aleza cum loudly.

“Holy shit! Does your sister ever stop cumming?” CeeCee asked, eyes wide.

“Evidently, she likes your husband’s big, black cock,” Kata replied drolly.

“Well, I’m glad she is having a good time. I know I am with you!” CeeCee commented.

Then Kata asked a question, “Do you think you would like to fuck Aleza? She likes lesbian sex and is probably better at it than me. She has a girlfriend.”

“Don’t be silly, Kata. You are wonderful! But if she’s up for it, I’m game,” CeeCee replied.

It was the finale for Al and Aleza. She finally got up and went into the ensuite to attempt to fix her makeup issues and messy, sex hair. Al went in and took a piss, not the least bit fazed by peeing in front of the naked stranger sharing the bathroom with him.

Meanwhile, CeeCee and Kata had also arisen and had gone into the living room where they poured themselves a glass of wine. Neither had bothered to dress. CeeCee sprawled over an overstuffed chair, one sexy leg over the arm, her pussy well in view. Soon, Al escorted Aleza into the room as well. Both were still nude as well. All were comfortable in their skin. This was the first time that Aleza and CeeCee had seen each other naked, as they had previously disrobed in their respective bedrooms.

Aleza’s eyes immediately went to the naked Afrikanic goddess sprawled so casually in the chair. She took in her nice breasts and dark aureoles and nipples and the waxed, dark-lipped, pussy. Aleza immediately felt a desire for her.

Kata could see the “I’ve been fucked hard” look in her sister’s eyes, which probably mirrored the look in her own, and said, “Well, was it as good as I told you it would be?”

Grabbing Al’s arm and looking up at his face, she replied, “Oh my god, yes! It was amazing! I thought I’d never stop cumming!”

“I told you so! Once you’ve gone black…they say,” Kata said, grinning.

“That’s right, bitch…you’ll never go back. Now listen to what your sister is saying, girl,” Al said, grinning as well.

“Does that go for black women too?” Aleza asked, obviously eyeing CeeCee with lust.

Kata replied to this one, “Yes it does. CeeCee is amazing in bed. You’d love her. And her body is so damn sexy!”

“Does this mean—“ Aleza asked but was cut off.

“—Yes. It means that after we finish our drinks, you are going to go with CeeCee, and I’m going to see if Big Al here can get it up one more time,” Kata told her.

Sensuously, CeeCee arose and went over to Aleza, holding her wine glass.

Putting her free arm around Aleza’s waist, breasts touching, she held up her wine glass and said, “Here’s to us. I want to see what made my husband feel so good.”

Then both women clinked their glasses together and kissed. As they did, Aleza could feel the cum from CeeCee’s husband oozing down her thigh.

“Holy shit! That is so fucking hot!” Big Al gasped, “Fuck, baby, my cock is already getting hard again!”

Kata pulled him down to sit by her and in doing so reached for his shaft.

“It had better be hard, Al. I wouldn’t want it any other way,” Kata told him in a sexy voice.

Nuzzling and kissing each other, the new partners finished off their drinks, letting the sexual tension build. Aleza and CeeCee were now on the loveseat, their tongues down each other’s throats. Big Al was playing with Kata’s little saggy boobs as he kissed her neck.

“Do you like my little titties?” Kata whispered.

“Hell yeah, girl! Just like on a little, virgin bitch!” Al assured her.

Then forty-six-year-old Kata whispered back, “Then why don’t you take this little, virgin bitch to your bed and show her just exactly how you would fuck her?”

Excited by Kata’s naughty age-gap-kinky wordplay, Big Al scooped up the tall, skinny, woman into his huge arms and carried her back to the master bedroom as she giggled like a schoolgirl.

Putting her hand between Aleza’s thighs, CeeCee asked, “How about you? Are you ready for some girl fun? Because I know this black bitch is!”

“I have never had a black woman before. I am very excited. You are very sexy!” Aleza cooed, getting wet already.

CeeCee replied, “Like I told your sis, I love white pussy, so I know I’m gonna love yours!”

With that, both arose and went into the guest bedroom. On the bed lay the vibrator that CeeCee had used on Kata. Aleza picked it up and studied it.

“Nice! You or my sister or both?” she asked.

“Kata. She really got off when I used that on her,” CeeCee explained.

“Mmm…my kind of lady you are. And so sexy!” Aleza cooed with her sexy foreign accent, lying down on the bed on her side.

CeeCee laid down next to her and took her in her arms. Then she kissed her. Like in the living room, the kiss went on and on. As they kissed, they ran their hands over each other’s bodies.

Stopping the kissing, but continuing feeling Aleza up, CeeCee asked, “Did you like my husband fucking you? He is rough and crude, and of course, big, but also fabulous.”

“Oh my god! I’ve never been fucked like that in my life! Thank you for letting him do that with me. But I’ll admit that right now, I need some gentler loving. Not too gentle, of course, but I need a break,” Aleza admitted.

“You're welcome. But, yeah, I get it. Most of the time he’s too much for me. That is why I enjoy screwing other men. And women,” CeeCee admitted.

Changing subjects, she asked Aleza, “Have you ever tried a butt plug?”

Aleza admitted she hadn’t. Straightway, CeeCee got up and rummaged in a drawer, pulling out two butt plugs, flared and jeweled on the outer end. Selecting the smaller diameter of the pair, she handed it to Aleza and got out the lube.

Gamely, Aleza got on all four and stuck her ass up in the air, and asked, “Will you do the me honor?”

CeeCee spread a generous amount of lube on her fingers and the plug shaft and began to work Aleza’s asshole. As she did, she took the time to rub her pussy on occasion as well. Deftly, she slipped it in. Aleza let out a small gasp and admitted it felt strange but good.

“Oh, it will feel really good later, when we are getting it on, honey,” CeeCee assured her.

Then, the black woman readied her own ass and slipped her plug in as well.

She gasped and moaned, saying, “Oh hell yeah! Mmm…they don’t call me the Queen of Ass for nothing!”

Pulling CeeCee’s tit to her mouth, Aleza asked, “Where do you want to start?”

“I’m going to suck this nice titty of yours after you get done sucking mine, then I want some pussy! How about a sixty-nine?” CeeCee told her mature lover.

After getting acquainted with some titty sucking and pussy rubbing, Aleza laid flat on the bed and CeeCee took her position on top, facing the other way. Aleza’s tasty pink pussy was in her face and soon against her mouth. The older woman has a pleasant-tasting slit that was quite juicy. Soon CeeCee found her love button and was using her expert skills on it. In return, Aleza was mumbling and shoving her snatch upward into CeeCee’s mouth.

Her clit was already super-heated from the previous events of the evening, and when CeeCee hit it with her mouth, Aleza knew she couldn’t last long.

The black woman knew every trick and her tongue made Aleza’s pink little nub sing with joy. The feel of CeeCee’s hot ebon skin against hers, the way her girls felt rubbing her, the stimulation of her inner ass, and the general exoticness of sex with an Afrikanic, combined to send her into orbit.

Pausing in her enjoyment of CeeCee’s dark lips and pink hole, she called out, “MMM…OH MY PICKU! MY PUSSY!” as she shook under the black woman’s body.

Aleza had cum so hard and so quickly it almost stunned her. The butt plug did add spice to the already potent mix of a sexy, exotic partner and clitoral stimulation! CeeCee spun around and quickly moved to sit on Aleza’s face, lowering her twat until it covered the Balkan beauty’s mouth.

Under the spell of this magical black tigress, Aleza greedily licked CeeCee’s sopping wet cunt. Her tongue worked hard and fast, paying special attention to the large, swollen pink finger at the top of her fuck hole.

For her part, CeeCee held onto the headboard and worked her snatch on Aleza’s mouth, bent over and looking down into Aleza’s sex-crazed eyes. As she fucked Aleza’s tongue, her tits bounced above the white woman, chocolate globes tipped with dark, hard, protuberant delicacies.

Eyes wide, the white woman worked her cunt with what was almost desperation, sending sparks flying through CeeCee’s body. Letting go of the headboard with one hand as she balanced with the other, CeeCee pinched and rolled her nipple, adding the fire building in her body.

CeeCee was having one of those “mistress” moments. A moment where she, the African Princess, was fucking her slave woman whose only purpose was to serve her immense sexual needs.

“That’s right, fuck me, woman! Fuck your Mistress with your tongue! Your Mistress wants to cum on your tongue, bitch! Do you understand?” CeeCee growled.

Aleza widened her eyes and moved her head slightly up and down to signal that she understood.

“Oh fuck, girl…it ain’t gonna be long now…oh yes!” CeeCee continued.

Lost in their sexual frenzy, neither woman paid attention to the moans, grunts, and slaps coming from the other bedroom. Big Al was behind Kata, fucking her like a stallion breeding a mare. His slaps on her exposed, bare ass were hard and cruel. He would wring her little saggy titties like he was milking her as he rode her bareback.

And most of all, there was his cock. His big, black, Mandingo cock. It hammered away in her pussy relentlessly, smashing against her cervix, determined to fill her womb with its black seed.  Like her sister before her, Kata had lost her mind under the onslaught of his massive dick. Her whole world was centered on the sensations coming from her cunt. He made her feel taken, used, and like a whore whose only purpose was to fulfill the sexual needs of the man that owned her. She was helpless.

Strangely, it was just the trip to oblivion she needed. To surrender her will to a stranger at the same time as she felt the most exquisite euphoria. To be willingly used like a cheap whore by a giant prick. It felt like heaven!

“Fuck me, you fucking bitch! Big Daddy loves fucking whores! Gimme that cunt, bitch, or I’ll fuck you in the ass!” Big Al growled as he spanked her hard, feeling his balls tighten and on the edge of climax.

But Kata beat him to it, shrieking loudly “OH GOD! OH! OH! FUCK ME!”

Her throbbing cunt constricted on his pole and her whole, skinny body trembled, sending him into orbit.

“OH, YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU WHITE FUCKING CUNT! FUCKING CUNT!”

Kata’s wild shrieks and Al’s guttural yells hit Aleza and CeeCee like a sonic wave. Hearing Kata’s screams as her husband fucked her into nirvana, and then her husband’s loud cries as he climaxed with his cock in the cunt of a woman he wasn’t married to, sent CeeCee off.

“OH SHIT! YOU FUCKING BITCH!” CeeCee cried, echoing the words of her husband, “YOU FUCKING WHITE CUNT! I’M CUMMING!”

Pussy juice squirted out of CeeCee’s overheated cunt hole drowning Aleza with its hedonistic taste and smell.

All was well with the world. The licentious black couple and the debauched white Slavic sisters had momentarily satisfied their inner lusts and desires. But only momentarily…

  

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments