Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachel. Part 3: Sinning In Color.

"Rachel and Jenny has a plan to find a well hung man."

74
10 Comments 10
3.0k Views 3.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Three weeks passed before Rachel and Jenny could meet up for drinks after work. Rachel and been working on a big trial with her coworkers and Jenny had been on a business trip to Hong Kong. They met up at a bar with a large terrace that offered a two-for-one during happy hours.

Jenny was already seated with a drink in front of her when Rachel arrived. She had picked a corner table away from the rest of the crowd who preferred to sit closer to the bar.

“Hey! Finally, we can meet. It’s been such a long time,” said Rachel and kissed her friend on the cheek. She lingered a bit longer breathing in Jenny’s perfume and skin lotion.

“God, yes. How did it go with the trial?”

Rachel sat down. “We won, of course.”

“Humble as always.”

“It was a team effort and it paid off. How was your trip?”

“Good, productive but I ate way too much.”

There was a silence. Neither had spoken much about what had happened in the cabin on the drive back to the city. Jenny had left a couple of days later and by then Rachel was deep into trial preparation.

“So, I was thinking about what we talked about, if you remember,” said Rachel and signaled to the cute waiter that she wanted the same as Jenny.

“You mean the threesome?”

“Yes. Fuck, I haven’t had sex since you and I did and it’s way too long ago.”

Jenny had hoped Rachel would invite her home since she lived close by but that didn’t seem to be what her friend was after.

“Ok, and what’s the plan? Pick some dude off a dating app and fuck?”

“No, I have a better Idea. During the trial, I met a paralegal. His name is Marcus, he is about our age, maybe a bit younger, and black as the night.”

Jenny looked at her with curiosity. “You mean an Afro-American?”

“Yes, a black dude.”

“You think just because he is black, he has a big dong?”

“Ha! You might think that was the case but I heard a couple of secretaries at the court gossip about him. One of the other secretaries had gone on a date with his guy and the next day, she was telling them what a huge cock he had.”

Jenny laughed. “Wow, secretaries do talk a lot.”

“They sure do and now we have our guy.”

Rachel’s drink arrived which gave Jenny a moment to think things through. She had never been with a black man before. The only minority dude she had fucked was a Chinese guy she had met on vacation in San Fransico. Cool guy and all, but the sex wasn’t amazing. She didn’t mind minority guys, but to be honest, in her profession where she met most of the guys she slept with were pretty white.

“Have you been with an Afro-American guy before,” asked Rachel after trying her drink.

“No, I was just thinking about that, I haven’t.”

“Oh, how cool is that? It would be a new experience for both of us.”

“I guess. I mean, a cock is a cock, it doesn’t matter the color of it.”

“True, but I find it exciting thinking about that black thing sliding in and out of my pink pussy.”

After Rachel had been with Tom and lost her virginity, she had taken up to using foul language a lot. Before that, she was all well-spoken, but since then it was pussy, cock, asshole, and so on. It had taken Jenny a while to get used to it.

“Fine, so what’s the plan here?”

Rachel rubbed her palms together and grinned. “I got his number and we talked briefly about meeting for drinks. All I have to do is call him and tell him I’m bringing a friend.”

“And then what? Hey, Marcus, would you like to fuck both of us?”

“Yes, what’s wrong with that?”

“Honey, I know you don’t have much experience mixing work with sex, but let me tell you. This town might be big, but in the circles you, I, and this Marcus dude move in, is quite small. We don’t want to end up being the town sluts. It could ruin our reputation.”

“Shit, I guess you are right. What then?” said Rachel in frustration.

“Can we agree we want a black guy?”

“Sure, I’m down for that.”

“Ok, the other day I had to take some papers over to a client and while I was driven across town, I saw one of those centers for immigrants. You know, where they go to get help with the immigration status, can get signed up for classes and such.”

“Sure, what about it?”

“The one I saw seemed to be for immigrants from Africa.”

A smile grew on Rachel’s face. “You are a smart girl, of course, those guys have no idea who we are, or where we work, and they don’t mix with the people we know. But, what about the language barrier, STD, and whatnot?”

Jenny shrugged her shoulders. “How hard can it be, point at his dick, then at us, and make fucking moves. We will use condoms.”

“C’mon, a fucking condom? How lame is that? When I fuck, I want to feel the dude’s skin against mine, and how his cock begins to jerk, and then that hot cum deep in my pussy.”

Jenny sighed. Again, with the language. She was glad no one heard them. “Look, I care about my pussy and my health. I don’t want to get some STD from some dude who might have stuck his dick in everything from Tanzania to here or wherever he came from. If you want to take that risk, that’s fine with me.”

Rachel sipped on her drink and lit a cigarette. This was something new she had begun to do, smoking. She had never smoked before. Rachel cleared her throat and blew out a couple of smoke rings. “I get it and I agree. We have to be careful. But, are you on or not?”

Jenny thought for a moment. She knew Rachel would do it anyway, it didn’t matter what she said so she might as well go along and get fucked while keeping her friend safe. “I’m on.”

 

A couple of days later Jenny picked up Rachel outside her work in her BMW M3. They had decided over the phone to cruise the area where Jenny had seen the shelter and hopefully come across some guy willing to fuck them. They were both dressed for the occasion and their coworkers had commented on their tight short dresses and heels. Both had said they had a date later that evening.  Rachel was dressed in black while Jenny had a cream-colored dress. Their makeup was heavier than normal and there was plenty of perfume.

“Ok, here we go,” said Rachel as Jenny turned the corner onto a smaller street. It was lined with low-slung buildings, mostly car shops, and a few other businesses. At the next intersection, they saw a sign on a building saying there was a center for immigrants. Jenny slowed down and they rolled passed the main entrance. Outside several men and women loitered, talking, laughing, and going in and out of the building.

“See anyone interesting?” asked Jenny who was concentrating on her driving. It was tough on her left foot since it controlled the heavy clutch of the car and she had to switch from first to second gear often or the car would sound too much.

“What about him? Over there, red shirt, black jeans,” said Rachel.

Jenny looked to the sidewalk where the man was walking towards them. He looked to be in his thirties, with very short-cropped hair and the color of milk chocolate. “Too white.”

“Agree. I want one who is so dark, I can’t see him when the light is turned off,” said Rachel and Jenny laughed.

“I don’t think that comment is very PC and would fly in a more social setting.”

“Fuck that, I’m with you.”

“Oh shit, oh fuck, fuck!”

Rachel turned from watching the sidewalk to her friend who was staring ahead. “What’s going on?”

“You see that red car up ahead, that’s the same car a woman at work drives.”

“So, it could be anyone.”

“Nah, that’s a $250,000 Ferrari, not your average Toyota and she is driving towards us.”

Rachel watched the low-slung sports car as it slowly came towards them. The woman inside was watching the sidewalk on her side just like Jenny and Rachel. She hadn’t noticed them yet and with some luck, she might just drive by. They weren’t that lucky. A second later the woman faced forward and she was now close enough there was no way she wouldn’t see Jenny. The woman in the car was a brunette with white skin and large brown eyes who stared at them.

“Shit, she is slowing down,” said Jenny with panic in her voice.

“Calm down, play it cool. Say we are here to drop off some clothes for the shelter.”

The red Ferrari slowed down even more and when it was alongside them it stopped. Jenny checked her rear-view mirror and sadly there were no cars behind her. She lowered her window.

“Oh my God, it is you, Jenny. I thought I recognized the car.”

“Hey, Alice. How nice to see you. Are you also here to drop things off at the shelter? Those poor people need all the help they can get. Just imagine what they have gone through.”

Rachel was impressed by her friend’s performance and she was sure the other woman would fall for it.

“Oh, is that what you two call it, dropping off clothes? Well, I for one love to drop my clothes for one of these hotties.”

Jenny was completely confused and didn’t know what to say. “What?”

“Oh, c’mon, you two are here for some black cock, right. Shit, I got hooked on that during a vacation in Jamaica last year. I figured it was better to pick someone up here than around work you know, the gossip.”

“Yeah, right, well, best of luck Alice. I’ll see you at work.”

As the Ferrari slowly moved on Jenny breathed out. “Wow, that was a surprise.”

“Who was she?”

“Her name is Alice; she is a senior executive where I work. Two floors above me which explains the car. Anyway, we are safe, if she is fucking men here, she will keep quiet.”

“Cool. Talking about fucking. I’m getting restless and my pussy needs cock. Let’s just pick one and get it on.”

They drove around the block three more times until Rachel called out. “Stop, there, he is just perfect.”

Jenny looked where her friend was pointing and when she saw him, she nodded in agreement. He was dressed in jeans, white tennis shoes, and a blue button-down shirt. A bit better than most of the others. He leaned against a chain-linked fence and was reading a book.

“Hi, do you speak English?” said Rachel very slowly when they had stopped in front of him.

He looked up and smiled. “A little. Are you lost?”

“No, no, as a matter of fact, we would like to ask you something. Come here.”

The man looked around and then came closer. He was a big dude, well over six feet with broad shoulders and a thick neck. “What’s your name?” asked Jenny when he leaned against the car with his hand on the roof.

“It's a long name, you can’t pronounce it, but you can call me John.”

His accent was strong and there was a sexy melody to it thought Rachel. “So, John, this might seem a bit strange but would you like to go on a date with us?”

He looked to the right and then to the left. “Why do you want to date me, you don’t know me?”

Jenny was becoming nervous by now; they had been in the area and her car stuck out like a sore thumb. “Look buddy, all we are asking is if you want to have sex with us?”

John’s smile turned into a grin. “Ah, you white ladies want to try some big African cock, is that it?”

Rachel sighed. “Yeah, that’s right. By the way, do you have a big one?”

John laughed, it was a deep and kind laugh that warmed the two women. “Yes, I do.”

“Sorry to ask, but are you clean, like have you been STD tested?” asked Jenny and received an elbow from Rachel.

“Sorry for my friend, she can be a bit rude sometimes.”

John smiled and his white teeth stood out against the black skin. “In a matter of fact, they do test us here,” he said pointing at the center just a few hundred yards away.

A woman and a man came walking towards them, obviously a couple since they held hands. As they approached, they said something to John in a language the girls didn’t understand. John answered and the couple laughed.

“Sorry, we are from the same village. What do I get out of this?” he said when the couple had walked away.

Jenny turned to Rachel and mouthed the word money and Jenny nodded. Turning back to John Rachel said, “I don’t know, what would you like?” Offering money for sex in their city was illegal so she didn’t want to do it openly.

John sucked on his lower lip and scratched his head. “I have never fucked two white women so that is something I have always wanted to do. Let’s just call it even.”

Rachel sighed with relief; she would have felt terrible having to pay the man. “Great, hop in, and let’s go. We have a hotel room booked.”

 

They drove away from the area and Jenny was glad they did. She hadn’t seen anyone she knew after Alice had left and it was just the three of them now. Her best friend Rachel and a man from Africa who knew nothing about them. She had checked into the hotel before picking up Rachel so when they arrived at the hotel which was on the outskirts of the town she drove right into the garage and parked. From there they took the elevator up to the fifth floor. They walked past an older gentleman who was trying to get his key card into the slot but his hands were trembling with age. Rachel stopped and helped him and he thanked her profusely.

Miss_Carolina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miss_Carolina

The room was large with windows facing the city. There was a living room with a couple of chairs around a square table and a king-sized bed. The bathroom had a shower stall and two wash basins. Rachel opened the minibar and clapped her hands. “Oh goody, they left us champagne. Do you like champagne?” she asked John who stood by the windows admiring the view.

“Not sure, never tried it.”

Rachel opened the bottle and poured the liquid into three glasses. She handed one to each of them and then she raised hers. “To make a new friend and to have great sex, cheers.”

Jenny was nervous. John was a big man and towered over the two of them. Jenny who was slightly taller than Rachel only reached his chest which was broad and looked strong.

Rachel pointed at one of the chairs. “Jenny, have a seat. John, why don’t you take your clothes off.”

He laughed. “I’m not a stripper.”

“No, no that’s not what I meant. Just take them off so we can see what you got to offer.”

He did and when his shorts dropped to the floor both Jenny and Rachel put their hands to their mouths and gasped. Jenny was the first to speak. “Oh my god, that is massive.”

“Holy shit and praise the Lord and all that. Does it work?” said Jenny.

John tilted his head. “What do you mean, does it work?”

Rachel pointed at the long thick cock hanging between his legs. “Can you get it hard? I read somewhere that men with very large dicks can’t always get them hard enough. Has something to do with the blood flow.”

John smiled at her and walked around the chair Jenny was sitting on and when he was standing right in front of Rachel he said. “Go on, try to make it hard.”

Rachel put down her glass on the table and looked over at Jenny who gave her a thumbs up and a supportive nod. “Go for it, girl.”

Rachel took the cock in her right hand and her fingertips didn’t touch as she began to slowly stroke it. It was warm and incredibly soft in her hand. She was fascinated by the black skin against her white hand and when it began to grow in her grip she cooed. “Oh my, oh my, it’s growing, good Lord it’s growing fast.”

Jenny watched as her friend had to use two hands to stroke John’s cock and there were still a few inched left from where her hand finished to the cock head. It didn’t take long before John was fully erect and Jenny became concerned about the welfare of her pussy. At the same time, she was enthralled by the huge dick and wanted to try it. She got off her chair and sat down on the armrest where Rachel was sitting.

“Let me try,” she said eagerly.

Rachel let go and Jenny grabbed the shaft with both hands. “Wow, he is hard, this is amazing.” She leaned in and gave the head a few tentative licks and Jenny noticed how it grew larger under her attention. She also moved in closer and her friend let her lick the cock.

“Go ahead, suck him,” said Rachel.

Jenny opened her mouth as much as she could and began to work the cockhead, but she struggled. She angled the shaft a little and slowly and surely the head slid over her lips and into her mouth. Rachel was dripping wet by now. The huge dick, her friend’s taught lips around it was making her hornier than she had been in a while. She took off her dress and her panties and threw them on the floor before taking off her shoes.

John watched Jenny suck his cock and she was quite good at it, he thought. All women struggled at first to get the head in and many gave up, preferring just to jerk him off. He reached down and caressed Rachel’s boob which looked small in his massive hand even though they were D cups. He loved the firmness of them and the hard pink nipple.

Jenny’s eyes were tearing up as her jaws began to ache from being stretched far beyond what was comfortable. She pulled the cock out and angled it towards Rachel who took the shaft in her hand and began to work the cock into her mouth. Her mouth must have been slightly larger than Jenny’s because the head was inside quickly and she began to bob her head up and down while stroking the shaft with one hand and playing with his balls with the other.

“Yeah, that’s good girl, Rachel. Suck that black cock, suck it good,” said Jenny while stroking her friend's hair and taking off her clothes one-handed.

John loved the way the shorter girl sucked him and he placed a large hand on top of her head and began to fuck her mouth. She looked up at him and her eyes were happy and so horny as he fed her inch after inch of his cock.

Rachel had deepthroated a few guys but this was nothing like it. She was under John’s control and she loved giving in to him. His cock filled her mouth and for every slow thrust, the cock head reached further and further back until her gag reflex kicked in.

“Yes, just like that, take it all, take as much as you can. You still have a good five or even more inches to go, girlfriend,” said Jenny who was now playing with John’s balls. Rachel opened her mouth as much as she could and John gifted her with at least two more inches before she began to waive her hand to make him stop. He kept his cock in there without moving just enjoying how her throat massaged his head while she gagged.

Jenny wanted to be fucked. She was so ready her pussy was dripping juices. She looked down and there was a large wet spot on the armrest. She giggled and got up., She put her hands around John’s waist and gently pulled him away from Rachel. She gasped when the cock slid out of her mouth and then massaged her jaws while breathing deeply a few times. “That was amazing, what a fucking hot cock you have John. Are you ready to fuck us?”

He just smiled and turned. With ease, he lifted Jenny off the floor and carried her to the bed where he sat her down before climbing onto it himself. He lay down on his back and gestured for her to come and sit. He grabbed his cock and angled it upwards so the two girls could take in the size from a different angle.

Jenny moved up so she was straddling his legs just below the cock. Looking down the head reached way past her navel and she was a little concerned.

“Don’t worry, you ride my cock and decide how much you want,” said John who had placed his hands under his head.

“Go for it, Jenny. Get that cock inside you and ride it,” said Rachel while still massaging her jaws.

Her friend scooted forward and gently began to rub her pussy along the massive black shaft. It was so hard and warm against her lips and she loved the sensation of it. She leaned forward a bit more and placed her hands on either side of John’s head. She turned and looked at Rachel over her shoulder. “Be a good friend and help me. Feed my pussy with John’s cock.”

Rachel had been in some sexy situations but this, this was way sexier than she had ever imagined. Her friend lying on top of the large black man with her white ass in the air and her pink pussy dripping juices onto his cock was out of this world.

She moved to din closer and took John in her left hand. She pulled the cock from out under Jenny and placed the head against her pussy. “There you go, I’ll hold him while you back onto it.”

Jenny took a deep breath and then slowly let it out while she began to push back onto John’s cock. Her lips opened and she felt the head against her hole and began to push harder.

“There you go, good girl, keep pushing, you are opening up, keep going.” Encourage Rachel, still holding John by the base of his cock.

To help a little John pushed back and when he did, Jenny moaned deeply as the head slid in. “Are you ok?” he asked.

“Yeah, keep going, baby.”

Rachel watched with fear and excitement as her friend’s pussy began to stretch. John was a gentleman and didn’t hurry things up, but took it nice and slow. When he was about halfway Jenny said, “Hold it, I need to adjust. Fuck it’s big, Jenny.”

“You are doing great; you look so sexy with that black cock in your pink pussy.”

“It doesn’t look gross, then?”

“Not at all, it’s a beautiful sight. Keep going.”

John lay still and let Jenny slowly lower herself more. She then began to ride the cock. Up and down, up and down, and while she did her pussy leaked and it ran down the shaft onto John’s balls.

“Oh, my, oh, fuck, God, it’s amazing, but it's so much cock in there.”

Jenny held the shaft so the cock wouldn’t bend and while she watched, Jenny began to open up even more. Within minutes of slowly fucking, the entire shaft slipped in and Jenny was sitting on the massive black cock.

John clapped his hands and then placed them on Jenny’s hips. “You are an amazing woman, not many can take all of it. Are you ok?”

Jenny was gasping and her eyes were wide in her face and her mouth half open. She turned to Rachel and said, “You have to try this. But I think they are right.”

“What do you mean by that?’

Jenny giggled. “Once to try black, you never go back.”

Jenny laughed. “Nah, not me. I just want to have the experience of black dick, just for the fun of it, but I won’t get hooked on them.”

Jenny began to ride again, faster this time and her nails dug into John’s chest leaving marks in his dark skin. He met her every thrust and Jenny, who had let go of his shaft saw and heard how his balls slapped into her friend.

“Yes, yes, here I come. Oh, lord, it’s so good! Screamed Jenny as her body began to shake. She threw her head back and moaned and groaned loudly.

“My turn!” said Rachel and helped her friend to get off John. Instead of riding him, Rachel wanted to be taken in the missionary position. She switched places with John and when he put her legs over his shoulders and then his cock on her tummy, she did wonder if she was doing the right thing. He was so big but, Jenny had done it and she didn’t want to be a lesser woman.

John slid the cockhead up and down against her slit and it came away wet so he knew she was ready. He placed it against her pussy and began to push in. To his surprise, there was little resistance and with his first thrust, he was almost inside.

“Holy shit, Rachel. Is your pussy magical or what? How did you manage that?” said Jenny in surprise. She was hovering over Rachel’s face so her friend could lick her while being fucked by John.

Rachel was biting her lip and her fingers dug into the mattress when John began to fuck her deeply and a bit faster than he had Jenny. “Oh, John, keep it going, don’t stop, deep and steady,” she moaned before going back to lick her friend. Jenny pushed down on her face ignoring the fact that Rachel hadn’t answered her question.

John loved the tight pink pussy being stretched to its limit in front of him. It was warm, hot and the muscles squeezed his shaft just the right way. His balls began to contract and he fucked her harder. “Where do you want my cum?”

Rachel sighed. “Come over my tummy and Jenny’s face.”

John fucked her a bit longer before pulling out and Jenny grabbed his cock and began to stroke it fast with one hand. The other kept her balanced above Rachel.

“Oh, yes, yes, here it comes ladies, here it comes.”

Jenny was showered in hot cum as John shot several large globs of it and it dribbled down her face onto Rachel. Jenny pushed against her friend's face as she came and when she was done she rolled off her. Rachel lay still breathing deeply and her face was wet from Jenny’s Juices.

John looked unhappy and said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t make you come.”

Rachel reached for his semi-erect dick and stroked it. “Don’t worry, we have all night.”

Jenny who had a keen ear said, "What happened to your accent, John?”

He smiled at her. “I haven’t been quite honest with you ladies. My name is John but I was born and raised here in the city.”

Rachel sat up and let go of his dick. “So, you are not from Africa and you aren’t an immigrant?”

He laughed. “At some point, my ancestors were taken from Africa, but no, I’m not an immigrant. I work at a pizza place and I just love to fuck white women.”

Jenny didn’t know if she should cry or laugh. “You scammed us!”

“I guess, but I’m sure you got what you wanted.”

Rachel laughed. “We sure did, didn’t we Jenny?”

“Fine, yes, we did.”

“Good, so it’s a win-win situation.”

John sat crossed-legged on the bed and his cock was growing hard again. Rachel watched it and her pussy wanted more. She crawled up into his lap, put her legs around him, and then lowered herself onto his cock. It slid in without much effort and this time Jenny insisted. “Rachel, how do you do that, just taking him so easy?”

“I guess I cheated. After the cabin adventure, I began using a big dildo and a vibrator. That way I learned how to relax and take a much bigger cock than normal.”

“You sneaky, bitch!"

 Rachel put her hands on John’s cheeks and looked him in the eye.

“Soon it will be a win-win situation, but first you have to make me come.”

“You go girl, fuck that black cock,” cheered Jenny. 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments