Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Stories

First time sex stories relate to virgins losing their cherry.

They are typically stories of teenagers making love for the first time, and the excitement and buzz that comes from that initial experimentation.

Another favorite theme in this section are young men or women, losing their virginity to an older woman (the 'milf' syndrome) or older man - the more experienced partner educating their younger partner in the art of sex.

Popular Stories

How Mrs. D. Took Her Neighbor From Dud To Stud

A young widow finds the sexual release she needs in her young neighbor.

When I was a high school senior I was a skinny, shy kid. Although I didn't have a problem talking and communicating with my guy friends, I clammed up when talking to the girls. As you can guess, it was frustrating when my friends started hitting on and da...

All Stories

Oral Apprentice: A Dental Intern Provides Servitude

A dominant curvy dentist makes her new apprentice service her every need. She makes his tongue work overtime.

The first day of my work experience at a dental office. I am nervous, of course, but there is something else in the air - a tangible energy that makes my heart race and my palms sweat. Perhaps it is the anticipation of meeting the attractive dentist who w...

How Mrs. D. Took Her Neighbor From Dud To Stud

A young widow finds the sexual release she needs in her young neighbor.

When I was a high school senior I was a skinny, shy kid. Although I didn't have a problem talking and communicating with my guy friends, I clammed up when talking to the girls. As you can guess, it was frustrating when my friends started hitting on and da...

Fallen For Lucifer - Part 1

Fallen and exiled angel, Valeria, discovers true freedom when she meets L.

Valeria was a fallen angel exiled to earth after disobeying the commands of God. She was kind, and meek, and always tried to fulfill her duties as an angel. However, God believed her to be disobedient and banished her to earth to reflect on her imperfecti...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Tale Of Danny Collins - Chapter 5

Once Danny had turned on Gloria’s motor, there was turning back.

On Monday, during the lunch break, Gloria came to Danny's table and sat beside him. He smiled at her, saying, "How you doin', beautiful?" "I'm good," she replied with a sweet smile. "I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful time I had with you on Friday...

Cindy and I have been friends since the eighth grade. I first saw her sitting alone during lunch, and it looked like she was crying. I approached and immediately felt drawn to her. I didn't even ask and just sat down next to her. She was sobbing, so I put...

Reflections Of A Lover

Gentle reflection in advance of an afternoon shower.

Miguel found the afternoon to be a lazy one. It was one of those summer afternoons when the heat of the midday drove the thunderstorm of the afternoon. The clouds were building in the sky overhead. Huge voluminous clouds were rising maybe 30,000 feet into...

Score 8 8
1
968 Views 968
1.5k words 1.5k words

Kelly's Freshman Year

Kelly meets Jason at college leading to an amazing freshman year

Kelly was excited to be unpacking in her new dorm room. She had looked forward to going to college, making new friends, and being on her own for the first time. She talked with her new roommate, Jan, and felt they would hit it off together. As they unpack...

Keeping My Babysitter's Secret

I caught my babysitter cheating on her husband with my volleyball coach, and she gives me my first lesbian experience to keep me quiet.

As soon as the coach left, my heart began to flutter with each step Mrs. Jones took up the stairs. Even though she has no idea I was spying on them through the keyhole and masturbating while they were having sex on my parents' bed, she knows I heard them...