Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Riding Hood

"Where Dave and Charmaine prevent a prince from being chopped up, and commit to orgasmic events."

17
6 Comments 6
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of a series of fairy tales. For clarity and the making of sense, I advise to first read "Sexy Fairies" (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/sexy-fairies). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Otherwise the time periods and characters can be confusing, as these stories play out in 'our world' and in the later medieval period of most fairy tales."

Charmaine and I sat on the couch. It was evening, there was nothing fascinating on TV. My hand was between her legs, and her hand was slowly moving up and down my cock. It was a way we sometimes spent time, and it was great foreplay too.

Suddenly she sat up, squeezing my cock. Always a pleasure, that, but I knew something was about to happen. Something involving Fairy Land, where she was the Fairy Queen.

"Do we go and have sex with fairies?" I asked, trying to look innocent.

"No. We have to go and investigate something." She looked at my hard member, leaned over and sucked me a few times. "Sorry, but this is important."

I agreed with her. I meant her sucking. She meant something else, and she always won, so we left the house after putting some clothes on.

"Where do we go?" I asked, as she led me down the street. Usually, we'd get the car and drive to the woods, an almost standard way to slip into Fairy Land.

"Down that alley," she pointed. "It's dark. No one will see us vanish..."

*

We got out of the alley. Well, a different alley, as we've gone from one into the next. The houses had changed to the medieval style I recognized well by now. The evening air was filled with the smell of wood fires inside, and the sound of small night creatures and lots of music and laughter.

"We're dressed wrong," I reminded Charmaine, but she didn't seem to care.

"She's gone already," she said instead. "Come."

We made our way through the village. It was a nice evening, yet no one was out in the few streets.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"In there." Charmaine pointed at a barn, which had its doors wide open. We were about to pass it, so I walked a bit slower and looked in.

There was quite a crowd inside. The weird part consisted of two men without trousers. They had hard cocks and tried to slap their own cock against that of the other man. Four nude women, two on either side of each man, sat on their knees. Every so often, the two men walked to the women, had their hard members sucked for a few seconds, and started their odd slapping again.

"What's that?" I wondered.

"Their version of a cock fight," Charmaine explained. "Much better this way, as it's not so bloody and gruesome."

I agreed, and wondered how that would feel. I didn't get a chance to ask.

"Now we have to move." She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me along.

We went into the forest, following a trail. This being Fairy Land, there was a convenient, huge moon overhead, which lit up the area just fine. After some time, we saw a cloaked shape walking ahead.

Charmaine made us walk faster, and soon we saw more of the person. The red cloak and hood told me something. As if she picked up my thoughts, Charmaine confirmed that was Little Red Riding Hood. "But she's not little anymore, though."

Her voice carried far. Not-so-little Red Riding Hood stopped and turned. Now I saw she was carrying a huge ax, and the way she swung it, made it clear she'd practiced a lot with it. "Who goes there?" she asked.

"Calm down, woman," Charmaine said. "We're here to help."

"I don't need help." Red planted the ax next to her feet. I admired the long legs going up to her short, red skirt, and the well-filled bustier. "What are you looking at?" Red asked me.

"You. You're a looker," I said.

"I'm a danger," she said, patting the ax blade with her free hand. "And I'm not afraid to prove it. Now leave me alone, I have a wolf to deal with."

"No, you don't," Charmaine said. "Something went wrong with a witch's spell. She turned a prince into a wolf and set him free here, as she doesn't know how to undo that spell. I do, and I need you to stop playing wolf-whacker for one evening."

"I'm not playing," Red said. I couldn't stop looking at her bosom section, and wanted to get my hands on it.

"We're coming with you," Charmaine said.

"Fine. Just don't get in the way." Red turned and walked further down the trail. "Or you might get hurt."

We followed. Her boobs and a wolf were on my mind. I'd rather deal with the former...

*

A small cabin along the trail was our destination. In front of it sat a wolf. It was clear this was a weird wolf. It sat in an odd way. This had to be the prince, and he looked seriously confused. Well, as far as I could imagine a wolf looking confused.

During the walk, Charmaine had whispered to me I'd have to handle Red, while she'd deal with the wolf. I liked that division of tasks.

"There you are..." Red stopped and got out of her clothes. It surprised and delighted me, and I stripped too. My cock was glad about that. I'd looked at her legs and swaying behind long enough.

Charmaine was nude in an instant and ran towards the wolf.

Red bent over to pick up her ax, but I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me with one arm.

"Hey," she said, trying to wiggle herself free, but I was already holding one of her breasts and found the nipple. It seemed to pop up as my fingers touched it. "Oh… That's not fair."

I didn't care about fair, though.

Red reached for my other hand and moved that to her unattended breast, as she stood up straight, leaning against me. "This is nice."

"I know," I said, squeezing the other breast. I ran a hand down her body and brushed it over her pubic hair.

"Ohhh, that's even nicer!" Red pressed herself into my hand. She got wet as my fingers probed between her legs, and she moaned.

I told her I knew something even nicer than this. "You have to lie down for that, and spread your legs."

"But the wolf...," she said.

"We'll deal with that later," I promised, gently pressing her down on her clothes. As I did so, she noticed my hard cock, and reached for it.

"That's like the men with the cock fight," she said, sitting on her knees. "I helped one of them once. Like this." She demonstrated her skills by putting her lips around me and gently started sucking.

I wasn't sure if she'd only done that once. If that was true, she was a natural; she almost got me off with her tongue playing around the head.

She looked up at me, letting my cock slip. "Now you." She lay down and spread her legs wide. I knelt between them and dove straight to her pussy. My tongue brushed the thin layer of hair aside, as I slid a finger inside her.

A wolf howled. Red jerked and said she had to get it, but my tongue hit her clit and she shuddered, changing her mind instantly. After a few good strokes, I moved over her and slowly pushed my cock inside her. It was an amazing way to distract her from the wolf.

I fucked her. Her eyes were bright in the moonlight, and her nipples were hard, so I leaned down to lick and suck them.

A wolf howl changed into a whine and someone calling out in pain. "Ouch, fuck, that hurts!"

"What's happening?" Red asked, twisting her head to get a glimpse.

AniyaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AniyaJoy

"I'm fucking you, that's what's happening," I told her, and pounded a bit harder. Her breasts bounced, her breath grew ragged, and she wrapped her legs around me to get the most from each push.

"Fuck me more," she begged. "This is better than the ax handle."

Between poundings, I asked if she'd fucked her ax more often.

"At least twice a day," she admitted. "The men in the village are scared of me. Well, of the ax."

I banged into her pussy a few more times and then she got off. Her arms and legs around me, her pussy felt like a clamp around my cock as she shook, going from wave to wave.

Even before she was entirely done, she told me she wanted more. I told her to get on all fours, and I slipped into her again, this time from behind. She was wet and willing, and her hips gave me a great hold. Near the cabin, I saw Charmaine and another woman occupying themselves with a young man. The other woman, probably living inside the cabin, was naked, and rode the young man's cock wildly.

"That's so great so see," Red said as I pounded into her again. "But what you're doing is better."

She caught the rhythm of my strokes and pushed back each time I went in. "Yes... yes... yes...," she chanted, "I... want... this..."

I warned her I would get off myself soon.

"Oh, I want that too," she said. To my surprise, she moved forward to let my cock flop out of her, and she turned around. "Girls at the barn do this!"

She held her face close to my cock as I jacked off the last few strokes, and she opened her mouth at the right moment. My load landed on her face and tongue, and a few moments later, her mouth was around my hard head. She slowly licked and sucked, moving her head back and forth, teasing every last drop out of me. My knees buckled a bit. This girl was a natural sex machine.

When I was done, she got up and pressed herself against me. "Want to see what I usually do with the ax?" She grinned.

"Show me." I was curious.

Red picked up the ax and put the blade on the ground. She rubbed the end of the handle against her pussy for a few seconds, then slipped it inside her. "See?"

"I see," I said, kneeling down to watch it up close. The moonlight in this part of the forest was amazing; it was like daytime. As she worked her vagina, I licked her pussy again, and soon she got off one more time. Warm fluids trickled down the ax.

"Oh!" She stepped back and laid down the ax. "I don't want the blade to get wet."

"I understand," I said. "You getting wet is enough."

She grinned. "Let's go to the other people and see what they're doing." Red Riding Hood hoisted the big blade over her shoulder and started walking. I picked up our clothes and followed her, curious about the others as well.

Charmaine was sitting on the princely face, while the woman from the cabin was still (or again) riding his cock. It was a most exciting thing to witness.

As we stood there, watching them, the woman looked up and asked if Red wanted to have a go.

"Yes! I want to fuck a prince!" The girl dropped her ax without a moment's thought.

The woman got up and made room for her, then spotted me. "You look like a good one too." With a few steps, she was close to me and bent over, licking my cock into stiffness again. "Yum. Young-woman scent," the woman said, and swallowed my cock almost entirely.

I let her suck me for a while, seeing how Charmaine enjoyed the view. Red Riding Hood, in that time, had lowered herself on the erect, princely penis, and was riding its hood like a maniac.

The woman, who still was nameless to me, let my cock slip. "Care to fuck me?"

"Always," I said. "From behind? Or on your back?"

She sucked a finger for a moment, her free hand fondling her pussy. Then she pointed at the bench in front of the cabin. "You sit there and I'll sit on you."

I was game for that. It didn't take long for us to get into position. She sat with her back to me, so she could keep an eye on Red's antics on the prince. The bench was positioned perfectly, I could see them too.

The girl was humping him frantically, squeezing her breasts, moaning like some creature of the night in heat. Had she not held her breasts, they would have flopped all over the place. The mere thought was just too exciting, so I grabbed the woman's hips and made her go up and down even harder.

"Oh oh oh..." the woman said after a while. "I'm going to..." She didn't get to end her sentence. Instead, she fell back against me as her pussy clamped down on my cock, and waves of delight surged through her. I felt how her juice soaked my cock and legs.

I held on to her breasts, and then I got off as well... In the distance, enjoying my own orgasm, I heard Charmaine hitting hers.

*

It took some time for everyone to calm down and breathe normally again.

The woman peeled herself off me, and invited everyone inside for tea and some cookies she'd made that day. Her name, I now found out, was Jody.

I had to admit, her cookies were great, the more as she'd fashioned in the shape of breasts with erect nipples, and cocks in many shapes.

The prince looked at everyone. "Thank you for coming to my rescue," he said. "A witch changed me into that wolf, and that hasn't been a pleasure cruise. Wolves have such a bad name around here."

Charmaine said it had been our pleasure. "We're glad we got here in time, before little Red here had chopped off some crucial parts."

Red Riding Hood giggled and reached out to the prince's cock. That was an easy target, as we hadn't put any clothes on yet. "Next time I'll be more careful," she said.

"No need if you're going to sit on me again," the prince said, pinching one of her nipples. "You were careful enough. And a good fit." He looked down at his erection, which she was still fueling with a hand. "And if you don't believe me, I would love to prove it to you."

Red looked happy. "Really?"

"Let's do this," said Jody, removing things from the table. "Hop on, girl, and let the prince do his, ehm, proofing."

And so, soon the prince was fucking Red Riding Hood, in the cabin, on the table.

Seeing that made me hard, which didn't go unnoticed by Charmaine and Jody, who both felt they deserved some action as well, so I invited them to kneel down near the fire and offer me their asses.

As the prince kept going on with the ax-swinging village girl, I fucked the life out of my Fairy Queen and Jody, until we were all tired and spent.

Charmaine looked at me, as the others had fallen asleep. "We should pack up and go home."

I looked at Jody. She was a great recipient of fucking. "Yeah."

Char squeezed my cock. "Maybe we can come back here someday and have another party with her. Now let's go."

We put on our clothes and left the cabin...

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments