Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A wonderland encounter, with a girl called Alice

"Would you fall down the same rabbit hole twice?"

30
5 Comments 5
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Somehow, Charmaine always seemed to know when I wasn't doing much.

"Dave. Can you come over?"

"To your place?"

"Of course, dumb dumb." She hung up.

It only took me twenty minutes to get to her tiny house at the edge of town. I never understood how she managed to get that place. Being a Fairy Queen probably had something to do with it.

"Hey, I'm glad you could come so quickly. We have a bit of a situation again." She looked serious.

"Like with Snow White?" I asked, the memory etched in my mind.

"Something like it, but weirder." Charmaine looked at me for a moment, then made me take off my clothes.

We sat down on the two-seater couch in the small living room. It was more than nice, feeling her thigh against mine. She grabbed two items off the coffee table. An image and a looking glass.

"It's Alice."

"Alice. As in... Wonderland." By now I was pretty good at connecting her words to fairy tales and other fantastic stories.

"Yes. We need to go there now and get her on the right path." Charmaine held up the image, which showed a scene from Alice in Wonderland, where she was inside the house with the potions. "Put your arm around me," she said.

I had no problems with that.

"Now look at the image with me. Through the looking glass..."

*

The world around me stopped turning but left me dizzy for a while. I was aware of Charmaine lying on top of me, apparently unaffected by this.

"Are you feeling alright?" she asked as she sat up, sitting on my thighs. Her hands reached for my cock and worked it up to stiffness. "Yes, you're alright." Almost as a matter of fact, she rose up a bit, moved, and lowered herself onto my cock. She wasn't very wet, but that didn't seem to matter to her. It also made the sensation of feeling her slide over me even better.

"Oh yes, you're all fine." She sat down on me, taking me all the way in, and wiggled her hips a bit. "Too bad we have an Alice to save. Just for you, don't be confused. She's in her early twenties here, not a kid. She fell for the rabbit again."

"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" we then heard. We both turned our heads and saw a white rabbit in a costume running past.

"Damn it." It was the first time I'd heard Charmaine curse. "There he goes." She got up and looked at my cock. "We'll make up for this."

I got up too. She took my hand, and we went in pursuit of the rabbit.

It's weird, running with a hard cock.

The rabbit's speed was incredible. We saw it, but it was so much faster. In less than half a minute, it was out of view, but Charmaine kept running until we reached a weird house. It wasn't like anything I recalled from the Alice in Wonderland movies.

The door was wide open.

"You have to go in," Charmaine said.

"And you?"

"I can't. I'll wait here."

I asked her what I was supposed to do. She said I'd figure it out once I was in there.

"Just make sure you get her out again."

*

I went into the odd house. The corridor was narrow and high, and had more turns than should be possible. There were candles on tiny shelves all along one of the dark walls, so I could find my way easily. At the end of the corridor was another door, closed this time. I pushed against it.

"What is your business?" I heard someone say. The someone turned out to be the lock in the door. For some reason it was in the center of the door, not left or right like an ordinary one. But then, this was no ordinary house.

"I need to get in there," I said, feeling odd talking to a lock.

"No one gets in here without a tribute," the lock said as it morphed into a hole. "Place your tribute here and satisfy me." The lock changed a bit more until it looked like a pussy.

I hope you'll never have to fuck a door. It's awkward. Luckily, it let me in after just a few strokes. As it opened, I wondered what tribute Alice had given it.

The room behind the door was insanely large. Much larger than would ever fit into the house we'd seen. There were lots of tables, oddly shaped chairs and couches, and... a blond girl, indeed in her twenties, in a blue dress. She was standing in the middle of a chess board with enormous pieces, which looked entirely out of place if this weren't Fairy Land. Between her legs was one of the pieces, a knight, and its top disappeared under her skirt. Was she having some fun with it? The mere thought excited me.

"Alice?"

"Oh, hi. Yes. I'm Alice. And who are you? Have you seen a white rabbit? This is the second time it lured me away, and stupid me fell down that same rabbit hole again." She walked up to me, her eyes large and focusing on my cock. Some of the chess pieces followed her but didn't make it off their board.

"Are you always naked? Ever since I came in, I'm feeling... strange..." She reached up and pulled the front of her dress down, exposing her magnificent breasts to me. Why did all the girls and women here have such great boobs? "Is it strange to do this? To feel this way?"

Her nipples were getting hard. They were pink and looked suckable.

"This house does that to you," I told her. "And to me." I took her hand and guided it to my cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and, as I got hard, she smiled.

"Yes, it's the house. It's so strange, isn't it?" She sighed, pressing a hand against her pussy, without lifting her skirt.

"Very much so." I reached out and pulled her dress down even further. Somehow it slipped down to her hips and from there to the ground. All she wore now were black stockings and her black shoes. There was a hush of hair on her pussy, which I had to touch. As she wasn't wearing panties, it was clear she'd had a chess piece fuck earlier on.

"Ohhh..." Alice gasped. "Can you do that again?"

I stroked her pussy once more, with pleasure. The touch lasted longer and I pressed a bit harder this time. Again she gasped, pushing her hips forward.

HAYFA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HAYFA

"Such a strange... house..." she sighed. Her fingers slowly moved over my cock as I let my fingers wander over her pussy, occasionally scratching it. She trembled with delight. "But such a fortunate encounter."

Slowly she stroked my cock as I kept toying with her pussy. After some time she looked me in the eyes and pointed at a table. "I saw something odd there. Could we have a look together?"

"Of course." I had to stop my pussy exploration, but she held on to my cock as we walked over to a table.

She picked up a small bottle with a note attached. A small, handwritten label on the bottle, read, 'Eat me'.

Alice opened the note and read out loud, "Ask someone to do as the label says, after you drink this." She looked at me. "Do you know what this means? I can't eat the bottle, can I?"

I assured her I knew and advised her to drink from the little bottle. She offered me some, but this was only for her. She took the cork off, examined the strange, blue liquid for a moment, and drank it down.

"This... tastes odd." Alice blinked a few times. "And I feel... even stranger." She sat down on the table and looked at the bottle. "Oh, yes." After a deep breath, she said, "Eat me."

I told her to lie down on the table. After she'd done that, I spread her legs, knelt down on the floor and slowly pressed my lips against her pussy.

Alice sat up with a jolt. "You aren't going to bite me, are you?"

"I am not. I'm going to eat you, but not the way you seem to fear," I said. "Lie down again."

"Can't I look?"

"If you want..."

Alice leaned back on her elbows and kept her eye on me as she spread her legs.

Slowly I touched her pussy with my tongue, making her gasp. I licked her a few times, then pressed my tongue deep between the soft lips.

"Ah... ah... ah... oh..." Alice lowered herself onto the table as the first waves of sexual pleasure coursed through her. Her hands flew down to her pussy and she started rubbing herself.

I pulled back my face and shoved a finger deep inside her, which made her jerk and jolt. "Don't stop!" she cried out, and so I finger-fucked her for a while, watching her get herself off.

As she came, a small fountain spouted out of her pussy. Wow. Alice was a squirter, at least here in Wonderland. I wondered if she'd ever experienced that before.

Alice needed some time to catch her breath, then sat up. "That was... wonderful." She looked down at her wet thighs and the puddle on the floor. "Did I do that?"

"You did. You did well."

"Oh. Good." She reached for my hard cock again. "Can you do something with this? This is a magical place and I want to explore all its possibilities."

I told her to get off the table and lean over it. "If you do that, I have a surprise for you."

Alice turned and leaned over, finding another strip of paper. "This says 'fill me'. Can you do that?"

"I can. Just hold still for a moment, and spread your legs a bit."

She did so perfectly, and I pushed my cock inside her a little. Alice screamed with raw pleasure and said she wanted more. I was there to help, so I pushed harder. She didn't agree with my speed, so she pressed back into me, making me disappear deep down inside her.

"Aaahhh... Yes... you fill me..." Alice wiggled her hips. "Keep filling me, please."

I grabbed her hips and fucked her. A few times my cock slipped out of her, but her hole was wide open, so plunging back in was easy.

"Yes... Keep... filling... me... like... that..." Alice ordered, her words in the rhythm of our fucking.

After some time she asked if I could fill her from the front as well. It didn't take long for the both of us to get onto the table, me on top and inside her. As I fucked her, feeling her tight pussy around me, she squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples, which excited me. A few times I dove down to suck her nipples, which drove her wild.

"I am going to do the wet thing again soon," she announced. "Is that good?"

"That's perfect," I said, as I was about to come inside her. Her squirting would wash away anything I left inside her - I hoped.

After a few more poundings, I got off. At that same moment, she came too. Feeling her squirt past my cock was something I'd never felt before. It seemed to heighten both our orgasms, and her squeeze on my cock felt like as if I'd gotten it in a vise.

"This... was..." Alice looked at me with her big, blue eyes. Then she fell asleep, with a smile on her face.

Slowly I pulled out of her. I located Alice's dress and stuffed that under an arm. I picked the sleeping girl up and carried her outside the house , where Charmaine was waiting.

"You did it," the Fairy Queen said, happy to see me and the naked girl.

"I did. It took some eating and filling, but it was worth it."

Charmaine grinned. "Looks as if she fell asleep before finding the note that said, 'Drink me'." She touched my cock. "I'm available for that, if you want."

"I'd love that, but what do I do with Alice?"

She pointed at a patch of grass. "Lay her down there, with her clothes. She'll find them. And we'll hide in the bushes over there, to see what happens."

So said, we found ourselves in the bushes soon. Charmaine was on her knees, sucking my cock, ready to 'drink me'.

Alice woke up soon and sat upright. She examined her naked self and smiled.

"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" A white rabbit in a costume ran past.

"Hey!" Alice got up, grabbing her clothes. "Wait! I need someone to fill me!" She ran off after the rabbit.

"Would she really?" I asked. Charmaine didn't answer. She sucked once more and I got off. She drank me.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments