Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Puss In Boots

"It's another kind of puss than you'd think..."

11
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of a series of fairy tales. For clarity and the making of sense, I advise to first read "Sexy Fairies" (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/sexy-fairies). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Otherwise the time periods and characters can be confusing, as these stories play out in 'our world' and in the later medieval period of most fairy tales."

Charmaine and I left our 'normal' world again. We were, once more, on a mission. She'd mentioned something about Puss in Boots, and I was curious.

*

The figure wasn't tall and stood with its back to us. Of course, a pussycat wasn't very tall, even when standing on hind legs. The large, wide-rimmed, black hat sported a red feather. A long, black cloak hung almost to the ground.

"Let's go," Charmaine said.

I nodded and started walking. What on earth would I need to do with a dressed cat?

"We're here," Charmaine said to the figure, who turned around.

"Whoa." I stepped back. I'd expected a cat, not a girl who wore nothing except the things I'd already seen. One perky breast peeked out from under the cloak, displaying a soft, pink nipple. Her pussy looked clean-shaven.

"I'm so glad you came!" the girl exclaimed, first hugging the Fairy Queen, then me.

Charmaine and the girl, whose name was Yvette, quickly filled me in on the problem. The actual puss, who'd been meant to fill her boots, had bailed and was nowhere to be found. The owner of the cat, Constantino, had been so enraged he'd attracted the attention of an evil magician. The magician had then put a spell on the next person passing by, which had been Yvette.

"And now I have to get into bed with a few influential women," she ended her story, "to make Constantino rich and get the hand of the princess. That's something no man ever managed. And there's this..." Yvette pointed at her breasts and her pussy. "How am I going to get into bed with women?"

"Well, there are women who love that," I said.

"Not those, they don't," Yvette said. "I tried, and I got kicked out." She turned and lifted the cloak. Her butt showed various spots. "See?"

I bent over and touched her behind. "I do. Here..." I kissed each cheek. "So it doesn't hurt anymore."

"It didn't hurt anymore, but thanks for that." Yvette grinned.

Charmaine then told me about the plan. "You have to get into those beds, hump them silly, and make them hand over some money for Constantino."

"I can do the humping, but I need you two to get me to the women," I said.

"Of course." Charmaine winked. "And one more thing... You need to do the princess, too, so she hears about the guy."

"I'd be royally delighted."

*

Yvette walked us through the nearby village. As we went along, I asked why she was naked under the cloak. Not that I minded that, of course.

"Well, this outfit was meant for a cat," she explained. "And it ended up being mine."

"But what happened to your clothes?" I asked.

She didn't know, and so we walked on. Yvette told me there was a story she'd been told to tell the future 'financial supporters of Constantino', and I had to repeat it a few times to get it right.

The village looked different from all the others I'd seen here in Fairy Land. The people dressed in a particular way, and the architecture was refreshing.

We stopped near a large house.

"That is where the Duchess de Marita lives," Yvette said. "She's the first one on the list."

"And how do I get in? And how do I recognize her?"

"You'll recognize her, don't worry." Yvette sounded confident. A bit of wind opened her cloak a bit, offering me a view of her body. I appreciated the view. "Just knock on the door and tell them the story."

And so I walked to the door and knocked.

An old man opened. "What?"

"I need to see the Duchess. It's a matter of importance."

"Sure. That's what they all say. Come." The man turned and led me to a room where a woman in a red dress was sitting. For some reason, he didn't even want to listen to the story I'd remembered.

The woman looked up and put down her embroidery ring. "And who is this?"

"Someone with a matter of importance," the grey-haired man said and slouched off.

"Interesting..." The Duchess got up and walked up to me. Her dress was tailored to display as much of her breasts as possible without being too gaudy. The split went down to her navel, and small, silver chains kept the fabric from opening too far. "What is your urgency?"

I told her about the opportunity for the land to become one of the best in the area, and I knew one of the people who could make it happen by getting through to the princess. "But, as always, there's the problem of financing everything."

It was a very feeble story, but for some reason, the Duchess nodded and asked what she could do. "The land is indeed in a poor state of affairs. And... my eyes are up here."

I dragged my view away from her bosom, which was clearly outlined in the fabric. "I know, and you have beautiful eyes, but you also have beautiful breasts."

The Duchess blushed and smiled. "Thank you." She put her hands over the two body parts. "Would you like to... examine them?"

"I'd be delighted," I said.

She took my hand and led me to a bedroom. I wondered if there was a Duke who could spoil this, but Charmaine would have known about that. Inside the bedroom, the Duchess undid a few of the silver chains, after which the dress fell to the ground.

I didn't waste time and got undressed as well, and with my cock standing at attention, I put my hands on the breasts.

Her nipples were hard and dark and begged to be licked and sucked, so I went ahead and did that. The Duchess put her hands on my head and sighed deeply.

I let my hands wander down her sides and hips, and my fingers found her pussy. I'd seen it was a well-maintained one, hairy but nicely trimmed. I wondered who the lucky one was to have that job. I let a finger slide between her legs, and she spread them a bit.

"I think I understand the reason...ahhhh.... for your visit," the Duchess said. "The price for saving the land is... ahhhh.... high."

My finger wiggled between her meaty lips and lightly touched her clit as she spoke.

"It is indeed expensive," I said, dividing my attention between the succulently suckable nipples. My finger pressed harder between her legs. "I could go into this a bit... deeper, if you want."

"Yes, I... ahhh.... want that. We should lie down for.... ahhh... that, though."

Mere moments later, we were on the bed, the Duchess on her back, legs spread wide, and me over her, cock in position.

"May I point the way?" she asked.

"You may."

She grabbed my cock and rubbed along her wet slit for a while, her face expressing her delight. I knew my face expressed such delight as well because the feeling was awesome. She sighed. "Now it's time for the in-depth explanation..."

I pushed into her. Her wetness welcomed me. Her moan as I entered her told me she needed this.

We fucked in silence for a while, as she moved her legs up, and down, spread them wider, and pulled them together, all to enhance the sensation.

"If you want to consider this from another viewpoint, we can arrange that," I said.

"Meaning?" She looked a bit puzzled.

I wrapped a leg around her, grabbed her ass, and rolled over, so she was on top. The Duchess looked down at me, astonishment on her face.

"Ah... I see what you mean now." She smiled as she put her hands on my chest and started moving her hips. "This is, for sure, a different perspective on the matter. A new and refreshing one."

My hands found her breasts and teased her nipples. Those couldn't get any harder, but I played with the erect nobs to find out if that would make her even hornier.

She got off three times before I did and lay sprawled on the bed, breathing hard, her breasts heaving. "Over there," she said, pointing, "in the drawer with my underwear are four pouches with gold. Take one. For the cause."

I bent over her and sucked her clit hard. She convulsed.

When she was coherent again, she whispered, "Take two..." A moment later, she was asleep.

*

With two pouches of gold in my hands and my clothes on again, I left the house. "That was easy."

Yvette beamed as she held the gold in her hands. "You're amazing."

Charmaine assured her I was and winked at me.

The next stop was the villa of an influential lady who'd gathered her fortune by luring wealthy men into her bed and extorting them for handsome amounts afterwards. Her 'fame' had spread quickly, which had made her stop her practice, but by then, she was rich enough not to care. Her name was Monique, Yvette told me.

I assumed she had to be pretty good in the sack if she'd gotten her fortune that way. There was only one way to find out...

The backdoor to the villa was easy to find, and it wasn't locked. To my surprise, there was no one in or around the house. No servants, no guards. Very strange.

I wandered through the magnificent house, which was decorated impeccably. Lots of paintings adorned the walls, most of them showing one particular woman, and the artworks showed her in various stages of undress but never fully dressed. That was promising.

It wasn't until I got into a large room that I found the woman in the painting. It was exactly the kind of room I'd expected to find here, in a Fairy Land villa. There were bookshelves, large wooden tables with lots of chairs, a few chandeliers hung from the ceiling, and a fireplace was burning. Intriguing, as it wasn't cold at all.

There also was a woman sitting in a grand chair. She was dressed only in pink silk undergarments. Very thin undergarments, which left not much to the imagination of what they attempted to cover.

"I think I've been waiting for you," she said, getting up as I came in.

"And if you're Monique, I've been looking for you," I said.

She undid a silk strap and pulled down her flimsy chemise, exposing the breasts I'd already seen in the paintings. They were better in real life. "That's me. I need you to entertain me, as it's been to long I had a gentleman to see. And you have to stay for dinner. It would be worth something to me."

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

"Me," she said, slipping out of the chemise, letting it drop to the floor. She only wore her silk skirt now. "Your turn."

I started taking my clothes off, putting them on a chair near me. When I was fully naked, Monique walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me, pressing her breasts against my chest. So far, this was going pretty well. My cock responded to the feeling, and she responded to that feeling.

She slowly slid down my body until she was on her knees. With tender fingers, she touched my cock, tracing the veins from the tip to my groin and back. Monique looked up at me and smiled. Her smile was part angelic and part devious. "This is good," she said to me before wrapping her lips around my hard member.

In relative silence, she enjoyed my cock, which I enjoyed as well. The only sounds were the crackling of wood in the fireplace and her sloppy sucking.

Monique looked up at me, drool slithering down her chin. "I'm glad you're here. I was getting dusty down below." She slipped a hand under the silk skirt, which came back wet and glistening. She reached that hand up. I leaned over, and with some effort, I could lick her juice off her fingers.

"You don't taste dusty," I told her.

Monique got up. "That's good." She watched me, clearly with some intent. Taking a guess, I undid the silk straps that held the skirt up over her hips, and a moment later, the skirt was around her feet.

I put my hands on her breasts and enjoyed their heat. Then I pushed her into her chair again, and, kneeling down, I spread her legs as wide as possible. "I'm going to check for dust," I said.

"Yes. Please." Monique massaged her breasts and twirled her nipples. Her eyes fixed on me as I moved my face closer to her love cave.

Slowly I pulled the tender pussy lips apart and just looked. Some women have a pussy shaped like flower petals, and Monique was one of them. My cock pulsed with the desire to get in there, but first, I pressed my mouth against the petals. She took in a sharp breath and another one when I let my tongue roam free.

Monique groaned a few times, then ordered me to fill her up, "I need that too. It's been too long, as I said."

The way she was positioned in her chair wasn't making fucking her an option, though, so I got up, lifted her from the chair, and laid her down on one of the couches near the fireplace. Before I could get myself on the couch, she'd already pulled up her knees to her nose and spread her legs wide.

"Fill me up."

Instead of saying something, I did something, and that filled her up just fine. My cock slipped inside her. She was wet enough to make that easy, and the feeling was awesome. I pulled my cock out of her and plunged in again.

Her face responded immediately to both actions. "Do that again..."

And so I did, a few times more, before I resorted to good old-fashioned fucking for a while. The couch creaked as I banged into her. I hoped the wood would hold because landing on the ground during this would be very awkward.

The couch held, though, and Monique suddenly screamed as her orgasm took her by surprise. Her pussy squeezed so hard my cock was pushed out of it, and a maid rushed into the room, asking if something was wrong.

eroticAss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticAss

"Oh... I'm sorry," the girl said.

"I'm not," I said, taking her in. She was dressed in simple clothes, but she looked like good things were hidden beneath them.

"Oh... Anna..." Monique still gasped from her orgasm. "Do come and join if you want."

"But..." Anna looked torn between her usual duties and the invitation.

"I know you want to," Monique said. "I've heard you getting it on with some of the other maids and once with a stable boy."

"How do you know..." Anna blushed as she came closer. Her eyes were fixed on my cock.

Monique, now a bit more together, grinned. "You're kind of loud when you get off," she explained. "So don't hesitate. Take off your clothes, and let me see you get fucked, while I catch my breath."

Anna's eyes started shining as she dropped the apron and got out of her skirt and blouse. "I'm ready."

"On the table with you," I said, getting up from the couch where Monique still lay. The table was the perfect place to see from there.

Anna climbed onto the table. "And now?"

"On your back, legs up," I said, and she gladly did so.

I leaned over and licked her pussy. It was clean-shaven, and I wondered how people in this place managed that. Of course, I didn't wonder about that too long, as I had better things to do. I sucked Anna's clit a few times, making her scream, then licked and played with her big nipples.

"Oh yes, do her, do her!" Monique sounded like a cheerleader, and when I shoved my cock inside Anna, she actually clapped her hands. "Wonderful!"

I fucked Anna, first holding her hips, then holding her tiny breasts. I just had to feel those and the hard nipples that adorned them.

Suddenly, Monique climbed on the table and sat there, looking at my cock disappearing inside her servant girl.

"Come here," Anna said, reaching for Monique's hips.

Monique looked surprised as well as curious and did as Anna wanted. Soon her pussy was on the servant girl's face. Whatever it was, Anna did, it caused Monique to dive into sheer delight. She grabbed her breasts and massaged them like crazy while riding Anna's tongue. And during all that, I kept fucking Anna until she got off.

As so often here, I didn't get off inside her, so there was more action coming. I knew that by now.

With my throbbing cock waiting, I saw Monique hit new heights as an orgasm hit her. She was hardly over it when she lay down on the table next to Anna and spread her legs. That was my cue, and my hard member almost jumped into her.

"Now you on my face," Monique said to Anna. "And if I like this, we'll make it a habit."

Anna planted her soaked pussy on her lady's face and moved back and forth like a pro. She'd clearly done this before.

Meanwhile, I fucked the lady of the house and enjoyed seeing how her pussy lips moved apart each time I went in deep. It was so hot doing this, while the two women enjoyed each other as well.

Finally, I knew I had to get off. As if orchestrated, Monique had yet another orgasm, so I pulled out of her.

Anna rolled off Monique's face and quickly crawled over to me, taking my cock in her mouth. One good suck was all it took for me to unload everything in her mouth, and she swallowed it all.

By the time she sat up again, a mischievous smile on her face, Monique was still shaking in her orgasm. Anna put a hand over her lady's pussy and slowly stroked it. Another exciting thing to witness.

Finally, Monique was over the top and back on earth. She sat up, her breasts still heaving from the intensity of it all. "You will be in my bed tonight," she told Anna. "And tomorrow night." Then she turned to me, "How can I repay you for this?"

I named the price Yvette had mentioned, hoping it wasn't over the top.

Monique got from the table. I admired the wet trail her pussy left on it and grinned as Anna leaned over and licked that off.

Monique walked over to an ancient, dented suit of armor, pulled off an arm, and dug up two pouches from it. "This is a bit more, but today was worth it," she said, handing me the pouches. "If you stay for dinner, and that's another success, I'll double that."

*

Late that night, I left the house with four pouches of silver and gold.

Yvette stared at me as if I was a ghost. "You really got her to give that much?"

"I did, but she got something for it," I replied and winked. "Now we need to find that princess..."

Yvette stared at me. "You can do her too?"

"Just show the way..."

*

A coach got us to the palace. Intriguing detail was: no guards, no gates. Just a road going up to the enormous building. It was already dark when we arrived, and after getting out of the coach, Charmaine used her Fairy Queen magic to figure out the room of the princess.

There was a light on, which had to be an indication the princess was there. It also was on the third floor, which created a challenge. My Spiderman skills were absent, as usual, and there was no plant bush growing up against the wall.

"Maybe you can bluff your way in," said Yvette as we were hiding in the shadows. "Tell them you have an important message for the princess."

"Wouldn't that be for the king?" I wondered, but she insisted I should give it a try.

"But he's dressed wrong," Charmaine observed. "He'd need your cloak for that."

"But then I'm naked," Yvette said.

"Dave, take off your clothes and take her cloak. She'll put on your clothes."

I shook my head. "Then I'm naked under that cloak," I reminded her, but Charmaine reminded me how Yvette had been like that for a while already.

"A little while won't hurt," she decided.

I couldn't resist her demand, even though I knew I should resist it. I stripped in the bushes and put on the cloak and the boots Yvette had been wearing. To my surprise, they fit. Well, in Fairyland, things like that always happen. It was weird to see Yvette in my clothes.

"Now go."

Jesus...

*

"Who goes there?" A man by the entrance to the palace, holding a big lance, stopped me. Where did that guy suddenly come from?

"I have a message for the princess," I said. "An urgent one."

"Is that so?" The man looked me up and down.

"Yes. That is so. And you'll be sorry if you prevent me from delivering that message," I said, bluffing as ordered.

"Okay. You know where she is?" the man asked.

"Third floor?" I half asked.

"Yes. Go in."

And so I went into the palace and went up the big stairs, which were hard to miss. They were also high, so on the third floor, I stopped for a moment to catch my breath.

"Are you a messenger?" a maid asked.

"Yes. For the princess."

She told me to follow her. Her hips swayed nicely, and the view of her cleavage had also been promising. Too bad I wasn't here for her. "Here it is." She knocked on the door, opened it an inch, announced the messenger, and walked off.

I went inside after hearing a female voice telling me to do so and found myself in a huge bedroom with a huge four-poster bed and three naked women on it.

"What do you want?" one of them asked, apparently the princess. She looked stunning in her nakedness, with solid breasts, well-done hair, big blue eyes, and her legs spread, offering one of the other nude women access to her pussy.

For a few moments, I was stunned by this scene. Was the personnel in this palace aware of this? I doubted that, or they wouldn't have let me in here, right?

"Well? If you have nothing to say, you should leave and let us play," the princess said, reaching for the breasts of the woman who wasn't between her legs. "And you, keep licking."

I started explaining about the man, Constantino, who was hoping to marry her and so to set things straight in the land.

The princess moaned as the licking woman hit a sweet spot. That made my cock get hard and stand out from under the cloak. Damn. "There is nothing wrong with the land, and everyone knows it," the princess then said. "When will that stupid rumor die? At least you're a healthy man, even when I have no use for one. You..." she said to the one fondling her breasts, "go and suck him. Or fuck him. I know you like men and women."

The naked woman slipped off the bed and soon was on her knees in front of me, doing a great job at making my cock happy.

"So this man wants to get in my bed," the princess continued, sighing and moaning at times, as the woman between her legs carried on - and did so very well, from the looks of it. "Now, if you had a nice woman to offer me..."

I had no idea if Yvette was into women, but it was worth a try. "I may have, but... ahhh...." The woman working on my cock did something special. "But I'd have to go out and ask a few questions."

"You may do that, but first I want to see you fuck her," the princess said, sitting up. "The two of us will watch you." The licking woman sat down next to her, legs spread. What a view, the more as the princess started playing with that woman's pussy.

"Oh yes!" The woman on her knees let herself fall over backwards on the thick, soft carpet and spread her legs. The amount of glistening between them told me she was ready for it, so I dumped the cloak and lay down on top and inside her. She was wet and ready, and soon we were fucking like champions. The princess and her 'assistant' were working on each other's pussies as they watched us, making all of this even more exciting.

"Put it on my tits," the woman beneath me said. "She loves seeing that."

And so I did that when I was ready to cum. The princess got off the bed and came over as if to inspect the amount of jizz on her friend's or servant's breasts. I had no idea about their relationship.

"Nice," the princess said, still poking the other's pussy. "Now go and find the lady who sent you here. I may have an idea."

I got up, put on the cloak, and found my way out of the palace. Yvette and Charmaine were still in the bushes, where I found them fondling each other's breasts and other intimate parts.

"How did it go?" they asked.

I told them about my experiences and how the princess would like to get to know Yvette. Seeing how she'd been occupying Charmaine, I gave that connection a fair chance.

We went into the palace again, up to the princess's bedroom, and went in.

The princess was surprised about seeing Yvette in my clothes, a situation we rectified quickly.

The princess inspected all of Yvette intimately, with hands and lips, and seemed well pleased. She turned to Charmaine. "Do you come with her?"

"Oh no. I come with him." Charmaine wrapped an arm around me.

"I see. My maid will be disappointed..." The princess looked at the woman who still had my cum on her breasts. "She told me he has a great fucking style." She put both arms around Yvette. "Maybe this might be an option for the man who sent you. He can be with my maid, you can be with me, and for the world, we'll pretend I'm marrying that man." Her face told everyone she'd never really do that. "Now, do me a favour and lick my pussy. I do have to get a feel for this first."

Yvette slowly slid down the princess's body, licking nipples and squeezing her royal behind a few times before burying her tongue between the pussy lips. The third woman, who'd been on the bed all the time, had come closer too and was joining in the play.

Seeing that made my cock rise again. The maid's eyes were on it, but Charmaine was closer and wrapped a hand around my member, slowly jacking me off.

"They're hot together," my Fairy Queen said, observing Yvette giving the princess a good dose of lip service. The princess was pressing the woman's face against her groin and moaned happily.

Charmaine turned to the woman I'd fucked. "Come here. Let's get down on all fours together, and Dave can do both of us while we all watch them."

She always had such great ideas, and soon I went in and out of both the pussies in sequence. Charmaine's pussy was still, and would always be the favorite parking for my cock, I knew that, but I'd never turn away the opportunity to explore other pleasure caves.

Before either of us three were done, the princess groaned and shook. The woman behind her held her up as the royal knees buckled during the orgasm. The princess had plenty of juices running down her legs, and Yvette reached up to squeeze the waiting nipples.

I pulled out of the woman and shot a load on her behind.

"Yes, put it there," the princess managed to say as she grabbed Yvette's head and pushed it back on her pussy. "More, more!"

I wondered if there would ever be a hornier lesbian princess in Fairy Land. Watching the three getting it on again, I shoved fingers in each of the two waiting pussies I'd been servicing and made sure Charmaine and the other woman also got their turn at an orgasm.

Once that was all taken care of, Charmaine took my hand. "I should get you home and make sure everything's still in working order."

We left the room and the palace after promising to be present at the royal wedding...

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments