Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Belinda

"Of beauties, beasts and basic lust."

15
5 Comments 5
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of a series of fairy tales. For clarity and the making of sense, I advise to first read "Sexy Fairies" (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/sexy-fairies) and perhaps "Snow White" (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/snow-white-differently). <p> [ADVERT] </p>Otherwise the switching of locations, time periods and characters can be confusing, as these stories play out in 'our world' and in the later medieval period of most fairy tales."

It was a Sunday morning, and the running club was out near the woods again. Charmaine looked as hot as ever and it was almost shocking no one else saw that. Perhaps she had put a spell on me. Or on the others, I realized. With her being the Fairy Queen, anything was possible.

After the leader of the group had announced the route of the day, Charmaine said she and I would take a different trail. She blamed being tired, and trusting me not to leave her.

Clearly something was coming up again.

The others wished us good luck, and her a good night's sleep, and set off.

"We have something to do again," Charmaine said, after they'd all gone. "Well, you have."

"Which is?"

"Something beautiful, but you'll first have to get to it." With that mysterious revelation, she started jogging away from me, so I went after her.

For a few miles we kept running.

Somehow we had entered an entirely different part of the forest, one I didn't know, and I hadn't even noticed the change. My focus had been on her behind. Only when Charmaine stopped running, did I realize we were 'somewhere else'. I also saw how her nipples tried to cut their way out of the shirt she was wearing.

"Horny, are we?" I asked, tapping one of the bumps.

"Hey, only when you're invited," she exclaimed. "Okay, consider yourself invited."

I slipped my hands under her shirt. While I played with her nipples, she slipped a hand in my running shorts and told me I had to continue alone for a while. Her hand made my cock big, hard and wanting her.

"You'll get to a big castle, and I mean big. You can't miss it even if you wanted to." As she said big, she squeezed my cock, and winked.

"And that's my goal," I understood.

She pulled her hand free. "Yup. So stop playing around and get to it." She grinned as my hands kept fumbling with her nipples. I love her nipples.

Finally I left them alone. "And clothes?" I asked. "Such places usually require specific attire. This..." I pointed at my sweaty running outfit, "probably won't do, right?"

"Exactly. There will be plenty of guards around the castle. See that you get one of their outfits and you'll blend in just fine." After those words, she turned and started running back.

"And who am I looking for?" I called after her.

"You'll know," was her answer, and then she turned around a corner and was gone.

"And how do I get back?" I asked for good measure. I'd probably know as well.

Standing there wouldn't get me anywhere, so I continued along the trail, and sure enough, about ten minutes later I was out of the forest, and I saw the biggest castle one can imagine. Even from a distance I saw a huge garden surrounding it, and as I kept walking, I didn't see any guards.

That was weird, because Charmaine was always so accurate with all her information.

"Halt!" A man in a dark leather cuirass, aiming a spear at my chest, stopped my walking and my pondering.

"Whoa. Hold it. I'm not meaning harm," I said, holding up my hands. "I'm one of you."

Unsurprisingly, the man didn't believe me, but I told him a story about going after bandits, being pinned down by four of them and having my guard armor stolen.

"Again?" The guard didn't seem surprised. "Jacub and Orlaf had that happen too, a while ago. He pointed at my running gear. "And they left you... that? Sorry, but you look ridiculous."

I grinned. "Yes, I know. I told myself, 'Dave, you're going to look ridiculous, and your fellow guards will say that too.' And so, here I am, looking ridiculous."

"Dave? You're probably one of the new recruits. I don't remember all you guys’ names. Come with me and let's get you suited up again."

With that done, I still had no idea where I was. I just heard that the Master of the place was in one of his moods again, and it was best to avoid him. Having to be one of the people 'in the know', I couldn't ask who that was, so I had to find a different way to learn more.

Not this day though. I just had to walk around, look like I was guarding the place, and at the end of the day I handed back the spear and also the sword they'd given me. They'd told me to do that, for security reasons.

"Dave, huh?" the quartermaster said, after I'd found my way to the guards' sleeping area. "Making a joke, right?"

I thought he meant my name. It had attracted more attention already.

"Get to your station, man. Report to the back door of the castle."

"Station?" Last thing I'd expect was for a simple guard having to be inside the big castle. I'd seen the guards' barracks.

"Are you making fun of me?" the man asked.

"Of course not! Just testing you," I told the man, and walked off.

After some time, I found my way to the back door. I was severely puzzled about all this. At that door, a servant woman was waiting for me. She nodded, as if she knew as well, and led me through the castle. It was enormous.

"Here it is," the woman said, opening a door for me. "And there is she." She pointed at the next door. "She will call for you." After that, she walked off, leaving me with even more questions.

I went into the room and closed the door. The room was incredible. Beautifully decorated, a huge bed, and it had a separate wash room and a closet with clothes of a kind I'd never seen before.

First I dumped the leather gear and cleaned myself up a bit. That done, I looked at the clothes and picked something nice without being overdone. That was difficult.

I sat down in a chair and waited.

*

Suddenly a bookcase in the wall opened. A cleverly disguised door. I'd never have noticed it. Quickly getting up, I saw a woman enter. A young woman, in an elaborate and quite see-through, green dress, her long, auburn hair dancing around her shoulders. She stayed near the door for a while, looking at me. I looked at her cleavage. She smiled.

"I'm Belinda."

"I'm Dave, nice to meet you." My eyes had a problem. Leaving her cleavage was hard.

She held out a hand. "Come with me, Dave."

I took her warm hand and followed her into an even more spectacular room, where a huge dinner was waiting.

"Dine with me first," Belinda said, sitting down.

We ate in silence, and after that, a few servants arrived to clear away all the food things.

I had no time to wonder what was going to happen next. Belinda got up and sat down in my lap, looking at me with big, blue eyes. Somehow her dress had moved down so low, I could almost see the aureolas around her nipples.

"I'm so glad you are here," she whispered, and leaned in to kiss me.

I was glad too, although I still didn't know what was going on, and where I was.

Belinda took one of my hands and pressed it against her bosom, which meant it was half over her bare breast. "It's so good to feel a real person." She pulled the front of her dress down, allowing my hand to cup her whole breast. The sigh she let out, told me it was the right thing to do. "Yes..."

I rubbed my thumb over her nipple, making her sigh again, and the nipple hard.

"My husband is very nice, but... him being the Beast, he's not very skilled or even willing to give me what I need..."

Things clicked now. This was the Beauty, for certain. I was starting to get a bit worried as she mentioned the Beast. Charmaine wouldn't put me in any kind of danger, would she?

"You can, can't you?" Belinda got up and almost tore her dress off, after which she stood there in her naked splendor. Legs all the way up to her ass, wonderful hips and waist, breasts that made my mouth water, and a desire on her face to go nuts over.

I got up and took off the clothes I'd found in the closet, as I assured her I could give her just that. My erect cock should tell her that too.

Belinda looked me over, then threw herself at me. "Take me," she whispered, squashing her breasts against my chest. "Everywhere. Anywhere."

MIIA_SANTORO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIIA_SANTORO

For a moment I wondered about her husband, but her fire burned that thought away. I lifted her up and put her on the table, pressing her down on it. I bent over and quickly sucked her nipples, which sprang to life.

Belinda groaned at that treatment and held my head in place. "Yes!" she shouted, not caring if anyone would hear her.

I put a hand between her legs and scratched her pussy. She gasped as I probed everywhere, and she had a first orgasm as a finger slipped between her lips and into her waiting love cave.

Sucking her nipples even harder, her pussy got wet rapidly, so I pushed my finger deeper, soon to be followed by a second finger.

"Give me the real thing," Belinda demanded.

I straightened and pulled my fingers free. Grabbing her hips, I moved her to the edge of the table, into the right position. I slapped her pussy with my cock a few times and then pressed it between her folds. She opened up nicely, letting me in all the way.

"I need this," she said, looking at me. "Fuck me. Hard."

Holding on to her hips, I did as the lady asked. Her pussy had no problems letting my cock in, and the wet slaps echoed through the room as I pounded into her. She kept looking at me, as delight spread over her face. Her breasts moved with the fucking motion. I wished I had a few more hands, to play with them.

"Hold," she suddenly said. "Hold still, deep inside."

I stopped moving. A moment later, the walls of her love cave pressed down on my cock. She was going through the orgasmic motions again! I couldn't believe it. How horny was this woman? Note, I wasn't complaining; I enjoyed the sensation around my cock, and the shaking of her body.

"Now we fuck on the bed," Belinda said.

I pulled my cock out of her and watched her slip off the table, leaving a wet trail on it. She grabbed my hand and pulled me along. Once next to the bed, she pushed me onto it.

"I want to sit on top."

After making myself comfortable on the bed, which wasn't difficult, she climbed on top of me. Before shoving my hard member inside her, she first used the hard head to rub her pussy for a while. She obviously loved the feeling, and so did I.

After some time, she slowly lowered herself over me. "This... is... so... good..." she sighed, going down with each word and coming up with each pause. "I wish... we could do this... forever."

Belinda leaned down, her hands resting on the bed, her breasts hanging close to my face. It only took a little effort to hold them and play with the hard nipples, as she kept up the fucking motion.

"You don't get this often, do you?" I asked, before slipping a nipple between my lips.

"Not enough," she said. "My husband knows about it. He even wants me to fuck real men, otherwise I get really grumpy and I start destroying things. I don't want to do that but..." She came down hard a few times. "This is so much better."

I reached down to her ass and held it as I slammed my hips up, into her.

"Oh! Yes!" Belinda stopped her movement to enjoy mine to the maximum, and I tried to ram into her as fast as I could. It was a great feeling, and the fact I was in Fairy Land made that I kept it up much longer than I'd otherwise be able to.

"I'm going to get off," I warned her.

"Do it," she said. "I love the feeling of that inside me."

A moment later I delivered my load. Even my orgasm took longer than usual, leaving me half dizzy once it was over.

Belinda followed, and her pussy now squeezed so hard, my cock flopped out of her and my cum and her juice seeped out of her.

After her first wave, she collapsed onto me, holding on to me as more and more shocks ran through her. I held her close, for a moment thinking about the awkward situation. Here I was, fucking the living daylights out of the woman who was married to a Beast. With approval. How lucky could I be?

We lay there for a while as I stroked her hair and her back.

"You're good at this," I said.

"Thank you. So are you." Slowly she moved down my chest. Her head resting on my stomach, she started playing with my cock, occasionally licking it. "This is nice," she commented. "I hope you can do me a few more times before we go to sleep."

"I can. Don't worry."

Belinda looked at me and smiled. "Good." She bent down and slowly sucked my cock until it was hard again. "Where do you want to fuck me now? And how?" she asked, holding my cock in her hand and slowly rubbing up and down along it.

"On the table. With you leaning over it. I want to have you from behind."

She grinned and told me she liked that idea, so we got off the bed and she assumed 'the position'. Before fucking her, I knelt down and enjoyed the view of her pussy. I licked it and poked at it with a few fingers, which excited her to no end.

"I hope you're ready for it," I said.

"Ha. I was ready before you had taken your clothes off," she countered. Having experienced her sexual hunger, I was convinced of that.

A few seconds later, I was inside her. This time I didn't go at it wildly. Instead, I made long, slow strokes, going deep inside her and pulling out completely before plunging inside her wet hole again.

"This... is... it..." she moaned, pushing back at the moments I came in deep. That resulted in more wet slaps, turning us both on more and more.

Suddenly she looked at me, over her shoulder. "Could you fuck me standing up?"

"Let's see if I can..." I pulled out of her, regretting the loss of her wetness around my cock.

She walked to a closet which had a few huge mirror doors. She opened both of them and stood between them, leaning against the center door. "This way I can see us both," she explained.

I put an arm around her and one hand beneath her butt, lifting her a little. She pulled up a leg and wrapped that around me, using one hand to position my cock. As if we were made to fit, I slipped inside her.

Pressing her against the closet door, I fucked her. The door creaked in concert, while Belinda kept looking left and right, in the mirrors.

Her breasts pressed against me as she held on to me, gasping and moaning, begging me to go faster. I did what I could, in that odd position, and suddenly she exploded once more. This time she actually screamed for joy, without holding back.

I expected people barging in at the noise, but nothing happened.

I lowered her to her feet, my cock sliding out of her, and held her against me as she orgasmed. The feeling of her body doing so was amazing.

When she was finally over the biggest waves, she kissed me. "I'm tired now. Take me to bed. Sleep next to me. I don't want to sleep or wake up alone."

*

The next morning, Belinda lay sprawled over me. I stroked her soft skin, all the way down to her amazing ass.

"Hey... good morning," she said, looking up at me through a veil of auburn hair. "I slept so well. Only a super fuck can make that happen." She bit her lower lip. "Can you stay here today, so we can do that again tonight?"

I saw no reason why I had to leave, so we spent the day together, out in the garden a few times, in the bedroom lots of times, and again we fell asleep together.

The morning after that, I woke up in Charmaine's bed.

"How was it?" she asked, wrapping an arm around me and pulling my head against her breasts.

"Wonderful," I said, "but I hope my cock didn't fall off. That woman is insatiable."

"Your cock is just fine," Charmaine assured me, after a look under the sheets. "And maybe you have to go there again in a while."

I already looked forward to that, but before that happened, Charmaine went under the blanket and proved my cock was still in perfect functioning order...

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments