Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 48

"Chad struggles with how to deal with Sydney and still keep his promise to Reina."

53
31 Comments 31
7.5k Views 7.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for waiting so patiently for this part of Chad and Reina's story while I worked on writing some other things. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you find this part worth the wait!"

Chad looked tired as he came into work, Karenna noticed. He’d admitted to her that he hadn’t been sleeping well lately, thanks to Clarence tipping him off that Reina’s twin sister, Sydney, was up to no good and planning some scheme to cause turmoil.

“Have you considered that Clarence told you that just to stir you up?” Karenna asked as she handed Chad a cup of tea. She sat down on the couch in his office and motioned for him to join her.

“I suppose anything is possible. But I just don’t want to let my guard down and then have Sydney pull some shit that causes grief for Reina,” Chad said, staring down into the cup.

“You do realize that your wife is not a china doll. She’s pretty badass. I don’t think you have anything to worry about. Anything that Sydney does isn’t going to fool anyone, especially Reina. So, you shouldn’t waste your time worrying about it, okay?” Karenna reassured him.

“I know,” he said, running his hand through his thick dark mane. “It’s hard not to worry, though.”

Karenna nodded, “I know, but what could Sydney possibly do to hurt either one of you that you wouldn’t see right through?”

Chad pondered that thought for a moment, “I guess you’re right. I mean, Reina wouldn’t suspect that I would really have anything to do with Sydney, so it’s not like she can really do anything to screw things up.”

“Of course, I’m right!” Karenna said as she got up to leave Chad’s office. “So, be smart, and resist any inclination you may have to have any contact with Sydney.”

Chad nodded and turned his attention to the files he needed to go through on his desk. After a few hours of not getting nearly enough done, he knew what would help more than anything. He picked up the phone and waited until he heard a beautiful voice ask, “Yes, Sir?”

“Reina, Task #4, please,” he said firmly.

Within minutes, his beautiful red-haired Office Whore was standing in front of him, naked and ready to ride his cock. He took off his pants and boxers and sat down on the couch.

“Come here, my pretty little slut,” he said seductively. “I’m struggling to stay focused today, and I need your magical pussy to make me feel better.”

Reina smiled, “You could have asked for Task #1, sir. My oral skills always seem to be able to help you get back on track with your work.”

“You’re not wrong. But I have a strong craving to be inside you and to play with those beautiful tits of yours while you bounce up and down on my cock,” he said as he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her deeply. “I need you, Rei.”

“Task #4 works just fine for me,” Reina said with a wicked smile. “I enjoy that position very much.

Within moments, Chad was buried to the hilt in Reina’s hot, wet pussy. But as much as he loved it, he was still having a hard time shutting off his brain.

Sensing this, Reina thought of a clever way to drown out whatever noise he was hearing.

“You like when I ride your cock like this, don’t you, Sir?” she asked coyly. “You love fucking my married pussy.”

Chad looked at Reina with delighted surprise. Would she ever cease to amaze him with her ability to make things more exciting each time they were together?

“Mmm, yes, you little slut!” he moaned.

“That’s right; you like when your big cock opens my married, pregnant pussy. I’m such a slutty little whore!” Reina said provocatively.

“Fuck, yes, you are! And you’re my slutty whore! Mine to use and play with and fuck!” Chad said as his fingers made her nipples ache, twisting and pinching them. “Who planted that seed in your belly, bitch?”

He watched her face to make sure he wasn’t going too far, but all he could see there was wanton lust.

“You did, Sir. You filled me with your hot cum and knocked me up like a dirty little whore!” Reina said, increasing the pace as she felt her orgasm drawing near.

“That’s right, you dirty little cum slut,” Chad bellowed as he met Reina’s every thrust.

“Oh, fuck, yes! I’m so fucking close!” Reina cried out.

“Beg me to let you cum, whore!” He said, gritting his teeth.

“Oh, God, please! Please let me cum, Sir! I need to cum so badly!” Reina pleaded.

Chad intended to make her beg more, but his own climax was building, and he wanted to cum together.

“Cum, my slutty little, knocked-up whore!” Chad cried out. He grabbed Reina’s hips and held her in place while he impaled her pussy hard, fast, and deep. “Oh, fuck yeah, I’m gonna fill your married cunt with my seed!”

They exploded together, lungs burning from panting and screaming, and hearts beating wildly, as he emptied himself into her and took her over the edge with him.

Reina collapsed into Chad’s arms. His fingers reveled in the softness of her skin as his hand caressed her back. He buried his face in her neck and inhaled the subtle scent of her perfume.

“You were spectacular, Mrs. Stephens,” Chad said, nuzzling her playfully, causing goosebumps to travel down her spine.

“Mmm, so were you, Mr. Stephens,” Reina replied, feeling cozy and content after satisfying a hot, urgent need.

“You’ve got a dirty mouth, my sweet Office Whore,” he teased.

“And it made your cock so hard, didn’t it, Sir?” she teased back.

He kissed the top of her head, “You always know just what to do and say, baby. You get me so revved, I just wanna be nasty with you!”

“Well, the same goes with you,” she said, smiling. “I love that we are so incredibly well suited sexually.”

He smiled back, “Me too. Feel like a shower?”

Reina grinned, “I would never turn down a shower with you. Are we behaving, or is this a Task #5?”

Chad smirked, “You’re so funny that you think I could behave standing naked with you in a shower.”

Moments later, when he was pumping into her again, they were both thinking about how lucky they were to be loved and lusted after so thoroughly. And when they came again, neither one was surprised that they ended up sliding to the floor of the shower laughing.

A few hours later, after focusing and actually accomplishing some work, Chad let his mind wander to what Clarence had said. He wondered if he should just go see Sydney and see if he could convince her to leave Reina alone. He considered offering her money, but that wouldn’t go over well with Reina, and he knew it was a bad idea altogether.

His thoughts were interrupted by the notification chime on his phone, indicating he had a meeting shortly. He’d have just to let it go for now.

~~~

Meanwhile, Clarence called Sydney into his office. “Well, I planted the seed in Chad’s head just like you wanted me to, darlin’. So, bend over my desk so Daddy Clarence can fuck that sweet little ass nice and hard.”

Sydney winced. She wasn’t a big fan of anal sex, but it was what she had promised Clarence if he tipped off Chad that she was up to something. What fun was plotting if the victim had no idea there was a plan being formulated?

Sydney sighed and bent over as directed, exposing her ass and pussy for her horny boss. He dipped two fingers into her nectar, “Fuck, you’re a wet bitch!” He used her juices to lube up her ass and then scooped out some more to coat his hard cock.

“You better hold on tight, Red. Daddy Clarence needs to pound into that ass hard and fast!” he said as he pushed his dick past her puckered rosebud and buried himself to the hilt.

His lack of finesse didn’t seem to prevent her from getting turned on. She liked when he used her roughly, like a little fuck toy. It was the idea of being his whore, rather than the act of being fucked in her ass, which had her pussy dripping. She’d been very promiscuous in high school and enjoyed being treated like a slut.

She really struggled to imagine Reina as Chad’s Office Whore, but Clarence had explained the whole Base 12 Slut business. Apparently, Reina was the last of a string of whores that Chad had fucked. If only she could have gotten even one of them to help her trick Chad into stepping out on Reina. But she’d had no luck. The few whose names she’d been able to find out had no interest in doing anything to screw Chad over. While one said she was devastated when Chad had been done with her, she said he had been very kind and fair about it. He’d also given her a very generous severance package that had included a clause that she would not attempt future contact.

So, that’s when Sydney decided to have Clarence give Chad a head’s up that she was planning something. She wanted to make Chad and Reina wonder and worry about what she had up her sleeve.

Her ultimate goal was to get Chad to fuck her. Maybe the act alone would hurt Reina. But if she could get pregnant by him accidentally, that would be the icing on the cake!

She made excited noises in all the right places until Clarence finally came in her ass. Then she cleaned up and went back to her desk to plot out her next move.

~~~

Chad decided that his best option was to go to Clarence’s office and speak with Sydney there. That way, there would be plenty of witnesses to vouch for the fact that he was never alone with her. He picked up the phone and called Karenna.

KATEcherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KATEcherry

“Hey, I have somewhere I need to go after work. Would you be able to drive Reina home today?” he asked.

Karenna said, “Sure, I can do that. But first, you need to tell me where you are going. I’ve pulled up your calendar, and there is nothing on your schedule.”

“I just have something I need to do,” he protested.

Karenna argued, “Something that you don’t want Reina to know about. Chad, nothing good can come from you going to speak with Sydney. Please, for everyone’s sake, let it go.”

“I can’t sit back and do nothing, Kar!” Chad yelled into the phone.

“You’re going to screw this up, and I can’t allow that!” Karenna replied with equal fervor.

Chad ran a hand through his thick, dark hair and let out an exasperated sigh. “Fine,” he said in a tone that made it clear this was anything but fine.

“Chad, if you think someone should talk to Sydney, let me do it, okay?” Karenna offered. “Reina asked you to leave it alone. But she didn’t say that I couldn’t intervene.”

“That’s very kind of you, but I don’t need to hide behind you while you fight my battles,” Chad responded.

“That’s not what this is, and you know it,” Karenna insisted.

“Then why do I feel so helpless?” Chad said quietly. “I should be able to handle this on my own. But if I do that, I’m breaking my promise to Reina. I feel so frustrated by this nonsense. Damned if I do, and damned if I don’t.”

“That’s why you need to let me handle this, okay?” Karenna lamented. “Wouldn’t you do the same for me if the tables were turned?”

Chad pondered that thought for a moment and knew she was right. “Yes, of course,” he acknowledged. “Having you go speak to Sydney is the better choice. It just hurts my pride not to be able to knock her down a few pegs myself.”

“I understand, really, I do. But you will only make Reina very unhappy if you do so,” Karenna said softly. “What’s more important, Chad? Your male ego, or your wife’s happiness?”

She waited quietly for his response. Hoping he’d see her point.

“You know the answer to that. Reina’s happiness matters more to me than anything else in the world,” Chad admitted.

Karenna hesitated, waiting for him to give her the go-ahead to deal with Sydney for him.

“Okay, you win,” Chad gave in. “You’re right. My going to see Sydney would be a huge mistake. God knows I’ve made many mistakes where Reina is concerned. I don’t want to go back to being that guy that shoots from the hip, and fucks things up, anymore.

“I’ve got your back, Chad,” Karenna said, grinning to herself. “And my handling this will send her the message that she wasn’t even worth you bothering to go see in person. You let one of your staff handle it.”

Chad laughed, “Oh, yeah, one of my staff. You’re the best, Karenna. Thank you!”

“You’re very welcome, Chad,” she said. “I’m proud of you for not screwing this up.”

“Before Reina, my life was a series of questionable decisions with a few good ones here and there,” he commented. “Hiring you was one of those smart choices. Trusting you enough to become best friends was even smarter. I hate that I can’t handle that bitch on my own. But knowing I can trust you to do so makes it easier to accept.”

“You’d do the same for me,” Karenna said. “Now, call your Office Whore in to take your mind off all of this.”

Chad grinned. He turned on his out of office notification on his email and voicemail, then called Reina.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve asked you for a Task #6,” he said seductively. “If your breasts are not overly tender at the moment, I’d really like to slide my cock between them.”

Saying nothing, Reina did a little striptease and stood naked before him, wearing only her collar with a chain leash attached. Her breasts were heavy from the pregnancy and begged to be used. And, for reasons unknown to him, the swell of her belly was making his cock hard.

“You’re so fucking sexy,” he said as he tucked a strand of her red hair behind her ear. She’d worn it curly today, and he always enjoyed how that made her look like a temptress. She looked so fuckable! And she was all his.

“Take your pants off, Sir,” she said in a sultry voice. “Then have a seat on the couch.”

He did as she asked, then he felt his cock twitch as he watched her get down on her hands and knees and crawl to him. She lifted herself up and leaned back in a submissive kneeling position. Taking the lubricant from the side table drawer, she held the bottle inches above her chest and let the liquid drip down between her tits. He expected her to do the same with his dick.

Instead, she took his shaft into her mouth to get it wet. Chad was grateful that he’d already cum earlier, or he’d never last long enough to enjoy the feeling of being captured between two soft, full breasts, squeezed together tightly. She stared into his eyes like a wanton slut while she fucked him with her tits. She teased the head of his prick with her tongue at the top of each thrust.

“Holy fuck, Reina!” Chad called out. “You make me so hot, baby!”

Reina smiled, remembering how he called her baby the very first time she’d been in this office on her knees, sucking his cock. She’d been simply his Office Whore at the time, and he had slipped up subconsciously.

Now, she was so much more. She was his lover, his wife, and his submissive slut. Not only here in the office, but at home as well. She prayed that the baby wouldn’t change things. She still longed to be owned and used.

He could tell that something was on her mind even as he closed his eyes while she swirled her tongue around the head of his throbbing manhood. But he was too far gone to do anything else but enjoy his slutty Office Whore. He pushed himself between her delightful globes, poking into her mouth each time.

“You’re such a good slut!” Chad said. “I’m gonna cum, baby! Where do you want my cum?”

“On my face and my tits, Sir,” she answered without hesitation. “I want you to mark me as your whore.”

With that, he couldn’t hold back any longer. His balls tightened, and he let go, covering her pretty face with rope after sticky rope of his seed. He watched her face as it dripped down onto her tits. She was so fucking hot and dirty! God, he loved her so much!

“Mmm! I think we need to hit the shower, my dirty little Office Whore,” Chad said.

Reina happily followed Chad into his private bathroom. When she saw a shower chair in the shower, she was a little annoyed.

“I’m pregnant. I’m not an invalid,” she said crossly. “This wasn’t here earlier. Where did it come from, and why is it here?”

Chad laughed.

“What are you laughing at?” Reina asked, hands on her hips and clearly irritated.

“First of all,” Chad said, “You look adorable trying to be pissed with cum all over your face. And second, relax. I put the chair in here so you could sit and spread your legs, giving me access to your pussy. I’m hungry, and you need to have an orgasm or four.”

Reina shook her head, “Well when you put it like that, how can I argue with your logic?”

Chad grinned and gave Reina a playful slap on her bottom, “Get that sexy, slutty ass in the shower, Mrs. Stephens.”

After washing each other, Reina sat down and let her legs fall open. “So, you’re hungry, huh?” she purred.

He got down on his knees and teased a finger around her soft, bare mound. Then he planted soft kisses on her inner thighs, making her moan.

His tongue lapped at her sweet nectar and slid a single digit inside her. Her hips rocked a little as he nibbled on her engorged clit. She put her hands on his head and said, “Oh, God, yes! Eat my needy little cunt!”

Chad loved when Reina got greedy like this. He worked a third finger into her and bit down a little harder on her hard nub. Then he alternated sucking and nibbling until he felt her body stiffen and her back arch.

“Oh, Fuck!” she cried out. “Yes! God, fuck me harder with those fingers, Chad!’

He continued his decadent assault until she cried out, “God, yes! I’m cumming!”

She flooded his mouth with her sweet juices as the water rained down on them. Then he lifted his head, kissed her deeply, and shared her delicious honey with her.

“Mmm, I taste so fucking good,” she murmured.

“Yes, you do,” he agreed. Then he went back for seconds and thirds until she begged for mercy.

After the water was turned off, he grabbed a fluffy towel and wrapped Reina in it. Then he pulled her into his arms and said, “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too,” she answered. Then she laid her head on his chest and sighed. “You make me so happy.”

~~~

While Chad and Reina were busy cuddling, Karenna was deciding how she wanted to handle Sydney. She picked up the phone and called her girlfriend, Gemma.

“Hey, sweetheart,” she said demurely. “Want to help me put the fear of God into a conniving little bitch?”

Gemma laughed, “I’m guessing you’re talking about Sydney. Sure, I’m happy to do anything to stop that girl from doing anything that might hurt Chad and Reina.”

Karenna grinned, “Just one more reason why I love you, Gem! I will come to pick you up when I get off work. She has no idea the lengths to which I am willing to go to protect my friends.”

“And that is one of the reasons I love you so much,” Gemma said. “I will see you soon, babe.”

Karenna sat back at her desk and formulated her plan. Sydney wasn’t the only one who knew how to be devious.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments