Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 18

"Reina asks Chad to take her beyond..."

78
28 Comments 28
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to everyone who has stuck with the story this far. I hope you will continue to enjoy the direction in which the characters are going. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They are certainly having fun!"

Reina Kelly considered herself a lucky woman. She had a great job, a beautiful home, and a boyfriend, one who doubled as her boss, whom she adored. He was not an easy man to love, but since he truly did love her back, Reina felt the effort she put into their relationship was worth it.

Chad Stephens considered himself a lucky man. He had his own company that was doing well, a fabulous home, and the most amazing girlfriend. He had worked hard to accomplish the first two things, but Reina being in his life was something he knew he didn’t deserve. Thank God she loved him, despite all his fucked-up flaws.

He had his Office Manager, Karena Simmons, to thank for bringing Reina into his life. After ten years of working for him, and being his best friend, she had somehow known what he hadn’t known himself; he was ready to stop fucking every tall, skinny blonde with small boobs that was willing to spread her legs for a good salary and great benefits. She had hired Reina to be his latest Office Whore nearly a year ago and, looking back, he realized that he’d fallen for her from the very first day.

Reina was petite and curvy with luscious, full breasts and a great ass. She had red hair that framed her beautiful face; one that sported adorable freckles and seductive, piercing blue eyes. Her lips were made for kissing, while her mouth and tongue did the most erotic things with his cock. She was the complete opposite of any woman he had ever been with, and she was perfect.

Over the months, she had also proven to be a wonderful asset to his company, having moved into the position of Karena’s assistant very early on. They continued to have amazing sex at the office almost daily, even after the whole idea of having an Office Whore became unnecessary. Reina became his girlfriend and continued to visit his office when he needed sexual release, all while doing an incredible job of revising and revamping procedures and policies, making his company even stronger and more efficient.

The fact that he had nearly ruined everything last week was still fresh in his mind. Lunch with his mostly absent father/sperm donor had driven him spiraling back to the same destructive habits that had ruled his teens and part of his twenties. He needed to keep his shit together. He couldn’t lose Reina. She made life brighter and better. Besides his business, which he’d built into something any man would be proud of, he’d had little else in his life that made sense or brought him any real joy.

“Hey! Earth to Chad!” He heard Reina’s sweet voice teasing, as she started putting away the groceries they’d just picked up and brought home. “Where’d you go, baby? You were a million miles away.”

“Sorry, baby, I was actually just thinking about you,” he answered sheepishly. “About how fortunate I am to have you in my life.”

Reina went to roll her eyes when she realized that Chad was being serious.

“We’re both fortunate to have each other,” she said as she kissed Chad on the tip of his nose.

Chad reached out and pulled Reina into his arms. For a moment he just held her there, enjoying the feeling of her pressed up against his body. He rested his head on top of her hers and sighed softly. It was an innocent act at first, but his own desire began to show quite readily in the form of a growing bulge in his pants.

Reina stood on her tiptoes and whispered in his ear, “Wanna do something about that raging hard-on?”

“Mmm, you always know the right thing to say, baby,” Chad said, feeling his erection straining against his jeans.

Before he knew it, Reina was naked and sitting on the kitchen counter, her legs spread open to display her freshly shaven pussy. She was clearly aroused, her delicate pink folds all glistening with her juices. Her nipples were erect and begging for attention.

Chad reached out and took a nipple in each hand, rolling them gently at first, eliciting delightful moans from Reina, as she let her eyes flutter closed and her head tilt back. Then he pulled on them hard and twisted them, causing her to cry out a little.

“Did I hurt you, baby?” Chad asked, concerned he might have been a little too aggressive with his delicious red-headed slut.

“Yes, baby,” she answered in a voice that sounded like a purr. “Do it again, but harder this time.”

Chad felt his cock twitch as she asked for more. Jesus, how much more perfect could she be? All his life he had thought he wanted a meek, subservient, pliable blonde to fuck and play with. Now, displayed in all her curvy glory, was a feisty spitfire who was certainly amenable to his desires, but clearly not afraid to express her own.

“Take off your clothes first,” Reina demanded.

“Yes, ma’am!” he answered, aroused even more by her assertiveness.

Chad stripped off his jeans and t-shirt, leaving his boxers on.

“That simply won’t do, Chad,” Reina purred. “Lose the boxers. If you want to play with me, you need to be as naked as I am. I want to admire your sexy body while you make my nipples sore!”

Chad could have swallowed his tongue! He recalled the sweet, nearly innocent young girl who had stood before him in his office a year ago. One so determined to learn how to be a good slut as his Office Whore and please him with her body. Now, here was a woman who enjoyed everything they did together and wanted more; no, demanded more! Chad discovered he was enjoying this side of Reina very much!

“What does my little slut need from her sex stud?” Chad asked playfully.

“Use me, Chad! Spank me, tease me, fuck me; I want to feel sore everywhere when we are done. I want you to forget I am your girlfriend for the afternoon. I want to be your slutty little whore. Beyond what we’ve done; beyond the Base 12 stuff. Surely you can think of something you would have made Task 13 if you weren’t afraid of being considered too perverted.”

Chad was speechless. He’d been thinking their sex life, while great, was sometimes lacking the intensity that had been there in the beginning. But that was normal. They hadn’t become vanilla by any stretch of the imagination, but he loved her and found himself wanting to be tender with her more often than not.

However, he certainly knew by the current ache in his cock that if his sweet little slut wanted something more aggressive and out there, well, he had no problem acquiescing to her request.

“You’ve got it, slut. On one condition,” he added

“Anything,” she answered in a sultry voice, her eyes lighting up with desire.

“I’m going to give you what you want, what you so desperately need, but you have to promise me that you will use your safe word if it becomes too much. If pain moves beyond pleasure, or if you become frightened or uncomfortable, you have to tell me. That being said, I don’t want you to use the safe word unless you must. I want to take you beyond your comfort zone. I want to give you the erotic pain you desire. I want you to trust me, Reina. I won’t go any farther than you can tolerate, but I want you to push yourself to take more than you think you can. I think you are ready. Are you, baby?”

Sara_Carrington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Carrington

Reina felt a shiver run up her spine. This was what she’d waited for. This was what she needed. This is what she craved.

“Yes, please!” she answered confidently. “Take me beyond, Chad.”

Chad thought for a moment. If he was going to do this, he would do it right. Not rush it. He owed it to her to make sure it was special.

“Tomorrow. I need time to prepare. And I need you to make sure to wear the outfit you had on last week; the one I missed when I was being a thoughtless asshole. I promise you an adventure, Reina. I promise it will be worth the wait,” Chad said in a voice that sounded just a little dangerous, Reina thought.

She pouted a little. She didn’t want to wait. But it excited her that he wanted it to be something amazing; she needed to be patient.

Chad saw Reina’s face as she engaged in this little private war in her head and smiled. He knew she needed something a little beyond right now to tide her over.

“How about a sneak preview?” he asked as he took her wrists in his hands and kissed her deeply.

“Mmm hmmmm,” she murmured and she arched her body so it would rub against his. She was so hot and needy at this moment, that she would take whatever Chad was willing to give.

He’d need to improvise a bit, he realized. He grabbed his discarded T-shirt and wrapped it around Reina’s head like a blindfold. Then he took the belt from his jeans and used it to secure her wrists to each other and up over her head to the kitchen faucet.

Noticing that Reina had missed putting away a bag of produce, he spied the perfect thing to take her to the edge.

Reina moaned as he fingered her pussy, getting it ready to fuck. Suddenly, she felt something cool and hard about to enter her.

“What is that?” she asked, startled by the coolness of the object.

“You tell me,” he answered, as he plunged the object into her with one swift move.

“Oh fuck!” Reina cried out. “God yes! Fuck my needy little cunt with that cucumber!”

Reina panted and bucked wildly as Chad’s fingers played with her sensitive clit while he drove the thick cucumber in and out of her pussy.

“Oh fuck, baby, I’m going to cum!” Reina screamed.

Suddenly, without any warning, Chad stopped.

“What the fuck, Chad?” she said annoyed.

“It’s too soon to let you cum, baby,” Chad said, as he removed the cucumber from her, leaving her gaping hole empty and aching to be filled again.

Before she could protest, he put the cucumber in her mouth and said, “Suck your juices off this, baby.”

Reina did as she was told, finding it incredibly erotic. Chad, too, found it very arousing; he needed to fuck her now. He carefully turned her over so that she was now on her stomach, her breasts pressed against the cool hardness of the quartz countertop. He released her from the faucet, but kept her wrists secured together with his belt. He positioned her right at the edge of the countertop so he could slide his hard cock into her wet, hot pussy.

She moaned loudly as he began fucking her with long, slow, calculated strokes; impaling her cervix with each deep thrust.

“Whose slut are you, Reina?” Chad asked through gritted teeth as he fucked her deliberately hard.

“Your slut, Chad! I belong to you. God yes, please! Fuck me harder, faster, deeper! I need you to fill me with your hot cum. I’m begging you to explode deep in my cunt!” Reina was beyond needy right now, as she screamed and begged.

“That’s right, slut!” he said tersely, “You’re my slut to use, any way I want.”

Unable to hold back anymore, Chad pumped his cock into her delicious pussy and came deep in her cunt as her body shook from her own intense orgasm.

His heart still beating fast, he released Reina’s wrists from the belt and, as she climbed down off the counter, he gave her ass a good hard smack with it.

When she cried out in pain, he froze for a moment, thinking he had gone too far. Then he saw she was smiling.

“We need more of that, Mr. Stephens,” she said seductively. “Let’s face it, our relationship started with me being your whore to use as you needed. Just because we are in love, that shouldn’t change things. You have needs. I have needs too, Chad. I love that we have amazing and tender love-making in our comfy bed. I love that we have hot steamy shower sex too! But we both need this type of sex from time to time. It can only make our relationship stronger. You have a need to own me and use me and I have a need to be owned and used by you. It may not be conventional, but it works for us.”

“I won the lottery the day you walked into my life, Reina. I am the luckiest man in the world,” Chad said with his emotions threatening to come bursting out at any moment. “What did you get, Reina? Besides a fucked-up sex addict who is broken in more ways than I can count?”

Reina just stared at him. He really thought so little of his own worth that it was heart-wrenching. She despised his parents for not loving him and vowed to spend the rest of her life making sure he knew how much he was loved by her.

“Come sit next with me on the couch, and bring a blanket!” she said smiling at him.

Once on the couch, she took his face in her hands and looked deep into his eyes.

“I got YOU, Chad. You’re the love of my life. You’ve given me a whole new world. I have a job that I love and that I am really good at. I have this beautiful home to live in where I feel safe and cared for. I have a man whose love and desire for me are without limits. I have you! You’re my entire world, Chad, and I love you more than I thought humanly possible. Yes, you are broken. But you’ve opened your heart to me and, over time, we will keep fixing the pieces until you are whole again,” she said, as tears leaked out of her eyes and streamed down her face.

“What if that never happens, Rei? What if I’m so broken, I am unfixable?” Chad asked, those emotions nearly choking his throat.

“Have you met me, Chad Stephens? Surely, by now, you know that I can do whatever I set my mind on doing. I love you. You aren’t unfixable. You just need me,” Reina said, love shining in her bright, blue eyes.

“I DO need you! I want to take you to bed right now and make love to you, Reina. It will be slow and loving and tender. Please,” he said before she could speak, “please. I need that from you right now. Then tomorrow, I will take you on an adventure where I promise you will experience the full-blown perversion that is Chad Stephens. I will use you until you ache, till you can take no more. Today, be my lover; tomorrow be my whore.”

Reina looked at Chad and kissed him softly. Then she whispered in his ear, “Make sweet love to me now, my darling. Be gentle and tender. Then tomorrow be a brutal master and use me as your slave.”

Chad scooped her up and carried Reina to the bedroom, all the while wondering if this was all some incredible dream. And knowing, in his heart, that he wanted her for so much more than his lover or his Office Whore. He wanted her for his wife. He’d need to work on earning that right before he asked her. But he’d never been so sure in all his life that this was the woman he was meant to be with forever.

 

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments